Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Clannad

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clannad

i am still on episode 5 i will hopefull have a little more free time tomorrow

i just adore the little artist girl who claimd her hands dont hurt

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kyouria! Welcome to this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouria View Post
    I don't think I can bring myself to re-watch Clannad.
    I was actually planning to re-watch Clannad, but Sky was too fast for me.

Quote Quote:
    It was so moving and each arc ended with me in tears (maybe not all the arcs, I don't remember).
    Clannad is wonderful and it does an incredible job touching the hearts of people who watch it. And I agree, Clannad is very moving, it is one of the anime series that has made me cry my heart out.

Quote Quote:
    But Clannad and Clannad: After Story are one of my favorite animes from my 'teenhood'.
    Thank you for all your insightful posts! I really enjoy reading them and it gives me the "AHA!" moment, haha
    You’re very welcome! ^_^ Thank you for visiting this thread and please feel more than welcome to visit this thread again and to share some of your comments and thoughts about the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i am still on episode 5 i will hopefull have a little more free time tomorrow

i just adore the little artist girl who claimd her hands dont hurt
    I guess you’re referring to Fuko-chan, she is adorable! And her arc is quite moving, so just in case, be sure to have a tissue box nearby. ^^
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouria View Post
    I don't think I can bring myself to re-watch Clannad. It was so moving and each arc ended with me in tears (maybe not all the arcs, I don't remember). But Clannad and Clannad: After Story are one of my favorite animes from my 'teenhood'. Thank you for all your insightful posts! I really enjoy reading them and it gives me the "AHA!" moment, haha
    You're very welcome. x)

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Akio is awesome! And you will see more of his awesomeness in the second season.
    He was very awesome in episode 22. I look forward to it.

Quote Quote:
    That moment is great! It is funny, cute and sweet at the same time. And it does show that despite of appearances, Akio really likes Tomoya, he is able to see the great guy Tomoya is.
    Akio is a tsundere... he just can't admit he likes Tomoya. :'D

Quote Quote:
    First girl talking to him? Does that happen in episode 20? I don’t remember that part of the ep…
    It did. It was the charm were the first girl who talks to you likes you. x3

Quote Quote:
    Nagisa was the reason why Akio quit acting and Sanae quit her job as a teacher. They quit their jobs so that they could spend more time with Nagisa and so that they would be able to take better care of her.
    As I said they are awesome parents. They would do anything for nagisa.

Quote Quote:
    Tomoya knows the story? Did he mention this? And the hidden world story will play a huge part in Nagisa and Tomoya’s life, especially Tomoya’s.
    He said he does know.

Quote Quote:
    LOL Sunohara can be smart and wise when he wants to be. He is actually deeper and more thoughtful than he appears to be.
    That's why it's so shocking...

Episode 22:

I have to take my D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw back. it belongs to this episode.

Nagisa felt really guilty... Not even her beloved could help him at the beginning... She couldn't handle it and nearly broke down completely on stage... :O

But then her awesome father kicked in at the moment when even Tomoya started to panic. Quite the awesome move. I was so happy. :3

But I was even more happy at the end of the episode... Tomoya confessed... So adorable... Nagisa was so happy...
    So it definitely belongs here: D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i got to episode 7 yesterday

the whole thing with fuko and her sister is pretty sad, i am trying to figure out why her sister couldnt see her, and im guessing either fuko is close to death or something like that while she is in a coma and her spirit is doing all of this to let her sister know she doesnt want her condition to delay or cancel her wedding

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Akio is a tsundere... he just can't admit he likes Tomoya. :'D
    Nor he can admit that Tomoya is more similar to him than he would like to admit. ^^

Quote Quote:
    It did. It was the charm were the first girl who talks to you likes you. x3
    I so need to rewatch that part of the ep!

Quote Quote:
    As I said they are awesome parents. They would do anything for nagisa.
    They are great parents indeed!

Quote Quote:
    He said he does know.
    In what episode does that happen?

Quote Quote:
    Nagisa felt really guilty... Not even her beloved could help him at the beginning... She couldn't handle it and nearly broke down completely on stage... :O
    The part of her crying on the stage is so hard to watch, but then Akio appears and with his awesomeness he saves the day!

Quote Quote:
    But then her awesome father kicked in at the moment when even Tomoya started to panic. Quite the awesome move. I was so happy. :3
    I also liked how Tomoya inserted his part about how Nagisa was also doing what him and Sunohara couldn’t achieve, both Akio and Tomoya showed their love for Nagisa during that scene.

Quote Quote:
    But I was even more happy at the end of the episode... Tomoya confessed... So adorable... Nagisa was so happy...
    Now I can finally say it: I love Nagisa x Tomoya!!!! They are the best couple! Nagisa x Tomoya is my OTP in the whole anime world. Tomoya’s confession is so sincere, so full of love, so sweet, so amazing!! And Nagisa’s reaction is so cute!

Episode 23 will have some very cute Nagisa x Tomoya moments, if you are fan of this couple you will enjoy the next episode a lot! ^_^

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    the whole thing with fuko and her sister is pretty sad, i am trying to figure out why her sister couldnt see her, and im guessing either fuko is close to death or something like that while she is in a coma and her spirit is doing all of this to let her sister know she doesnt want her condition to delay or cancel her wedding
    Fuko’s arc is pretty sad but thankfully it does have a happy ending…well…it is not a perfect happy ending since Fuko doesn’t wake up from her comma, but it was happy in the sense that she was able to fulfill her wish.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 28, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nor he can admit that Tomoya is more similar to him than he would like to admit. ^^
    Indeed...

Quote Quote:
    They are great parents indeed!
    If there was an epic parenting award Akio and Sanae would get one for sure.

Quote Quote:
    In what episode does that happen?
    20 and 21 I think.

Quote Quote:
    The part of her crying on the stage is so hard to watch, but then Akio appears and with his awesomeness he saves the day!
    ITA. I really admire Akio.

Quote Quote:
    I also liked how Tomoya inserted his part about how Nagisa was also doing what him and Sunohara couldn’t achieve, both Akio and Tomoya showed their love for Nagisa during that scene.
    Yes they did and it was adorable.

Btw... Did you know the yaoi thing with Sunohara was a bad ending in the VN...?

Quote Quote:
    Now I can finally say it: I love Nagisa x Tomoya!!!! They are the best couple! Nagisa x Tomoya is my OTP in the whole anime world. Tomoya’s confession is so sincere, so full of love, so sweet, so amazing!! And Nagisa’s reaction is so cute!
    Yes they are a wonderful couple. Really the first time I saw a main char of such a show being totally honest with himself and the girl he loves.
    I have another Anime-pairing I admire more though. :3

Quote Quote:
    Episode 23 will have some very cute Nagisa x Tomoya moments, if you are fan of this couple you will enjoy the next episode a lot! ^_^
    I guess 23 and 24 are both OVAs or something like that?
    I think I can finish them and After Story over the weekend...
    For now I have watch a lot of final episodes... T.T

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Episode 23:

Oh my god this was so adorable.
    Mei-chan the cupid... Though I have to say... Tomoyas imagination is scary...

However... Nagisa calling him Tomoya-kun and blushing so much was sooooo cute.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Special Episode:

I loved it.
    I don't want to go into detail because it wasn't part of the original story but still.
    I really loved every Minute of this. :') The animators really did manage to create an outstanding "What if" story. :')
    Now where is my tissue box... T.T

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

~After Story~
    Episode 01:

Seems like I'm watching the TV-Version this time...

Very funny and heartwarming episode.
    I really liked the whole game. Even more because Youhei was totally worthless and Yuusuke was beyond epic... How cool (and airheaded) is this guy?!
    Like always great teamwork and awesome Tomoya could achieve something again (thanks to Nagisas smile... :3).

In the end I we could see the little robot again... For a moment I thought he could be Tomoya himself...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 29, 2013 at 02:40 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If there was an epic parenting award Akio and Sanae would get one for sure.
    Yep, they are great!

Quote Quote:
    20 and 21 I think.
    I rewatched the episode and the love charm was very cute! But poor Sunohara, 5 laps and nothing. And Tomoya does say that he knows the play and …he really does know the play.

Quote Quote:
    Btw... Did you know the yaoi thing with Sunohara was a bad ending in the VN...?
    Is there a Tomoya x Sunohara route? No, I didn’t know that.

Quote Quote:
    Really the first time I saw a main char of such a show being totally honest with himself and the girl he loves.
    It took him 22 episodes but when he got there he was completely honest.

Quote Quote:
    I have another Anime-pairing I admire more though. :3
    I’m curious…what pairing are you referring to? And I wonder if you’ll like Nagisa x Tomoya more after watching AS.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 23:

Oh my god this was so adorable.
    Mei-chan the cupid... Though I have to say... Tomoyas imagination is scary...
    And very funny! And Sunohara x Tomoya bit was princeless!

Quote Quote:
    However... Nagisa calling him Tomoya-kun and blushing so much was sooooo cute.
    And their date was so sweet and adorable! I loved the end of the episode, it was so sweet!!

Quote Quote:
    I really loved every Minute of this. :') The animators really did manage to create an outstanding "What if" story. :')
    Now where is my tissue box... T.T
    Is the Tomoya x Tomoya arc right?

Quote Quote:
    ~After Story~
    Episode 01:

Seems like I'm watching the TV-Version this time...
    TV-Version?

Quote Quote:
    Yuusuke was beyond epic... How cool (and airheaded) is this guy?!
    Yuusuke was hilarious! His speech was so touching and funny at the same time. I also liked the “Yoshino, Yoshino, Yoshino” part, it was funny.

Quote Quote:
    Like always great teamwork and awesome Tomoya could achieve something again (thanks to Nagisas smile... :3).
    And to his friends’ words of encouragement. Tomoya and Nagisa have great friends.

And did you notice that Akio is actually content with Tomoya being Nagisa’s boyfriend? ^_^

And Kotomi’s calculations just to hit the ball were great!

Quote Quote:
    In the end I we could see the little robot again... For a moment I thought he could be Tomoya himself...
    Mmm…you are amazing when it comes to Clannad , I’ll just say that.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a Tomoya x Sunohara route? No, I didn’t know that.
    Yes something like that... I was kinda shocked...

Quote Quote:
    I’m curious…what pairing are you referring to? And I wonder if you’ll like Nagisa x Tomoya more after watching AS.
    It's not like I don't like them. I really love to see them together.
    It's just that I admire Yuji x Shana from Shakugan no Shana more. It is my favourite Anime / LN story after all.

Quote Quote:
    And very funny! And Sunohara x Tomoya bit was princeless!
    Why did he imagine wearing matching boxers though...

Quote Quote:
    And their date was so sweet and adorable! I loved the end of the episode, it was so sweet!!

ITA :3

Quote Quote:
    Is the Tomoya x Tomoya arc right?
    Yes. :')

Quote Quote:
    TV-Version?
    Well the episodes have the opening- and the ending song included now...

Quote Quote:
    Yuusuke was hilarious! His speech was so touching and funny at the same time. I also liked the “Yoshino, Yoshino, Yoshino” part, it was funny.
    It's incredible how much he and Kyousuke (LB) are alike though.

Quote Quote:
    And to his friends’ words of encouragement. Tomoya and Nagisa have great friends.
    100% agree.

Quote Quote:
    And did you notice that Akio is actually content with Tomoya being Nagisa’s boyfriend? ^_^
    Yes. Well he knows what a great guy Tomoya is... I bet he is very happy his daughter got herself such a nice guy.

Quote Quote:
    And Kotomi’s calculations just to hit the ball were great!
    Though I have to say I was hoping for a gag... Something like she was already out because she calculated so long...

Quote Quote:
    Mmm…you are amazing when it comes to Clannad , I’ll just say that.
    By the way. I wonder what that scene at the beginning was... Looked like a small Tomoya with his father...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes something like that... I was kinda shocked...
    Do you know what the ending for that route is?

Quote Quote:
    It's not like I don't like them. I really love to see them together.
    No, I didn’t mean to imply you didn’t like them, I was just wondering if you’ll like that pairing more after watching A.S.

Quote Quote:
    It's just that I admire Yuji x Shana from Shakugan no Shana more. It is my favourite Anime / LN story after all.
    I haven’t watched that anime so I’m not familiar with that pairing, but if you’ll like it I’m sure it is a great pairing.
    Quote Quote:
    Why did he imagine wearing matching boxers though...
    Tomoya’s idea of what a yaoi pairing would do ^^…

Quote Quote:
    Well the episodes have the opening- and the ending song included now...
    Well...the Clannad episodes I watched had the op and ed included so I didn’t know what you were referring to.

Quote Quote:
    It's incredible how much he and Kyousuke (LB) are alike though.
    True, true. Maybe Kyousuke is his son!

Quote Quote:
    Though I have to say I was hoping for a gag... Something like she was already out because she calculated so long...
    Well that was Yoshino’s gag so another gag like that would have probably being too much. ^^

Quote Quote:
    By the way. I wonder what that scene at the beginning was... Looked like a small Tomoya with his father...
    Yes, that was Tomoya and his father on a train going to visit someone…

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know what the ending for that route is?
    No. I just saw there is a video on youtube but I couldn't bring myself to watch it...

Quote Quote:
    I haven’t watched that anime so I’m not familiar with that pairing, but if you’ll like it I’m sure it is a great pairing.
    It really is.

Quote Quote:
    True, true. Maybe Kyousuke is his son!
    That would explain a lot!

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Episode 02:

LOL Youhei is so awesome for comic relief...
    I don't get why they are afraid of Akio though... I doubt there are any bones which were not already broken by Tomoyo left...

Though I have to say every girl of the gang was incredibly funny... Kyou was the funniest!

And another big LOL for Nagisa to get jealous because of her own mother... So awesome...

Mei-chan is getting a bit jealous too... :3

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Episode 03:

The comedy was again superb... Everyones reaction on the little sister act was... outstanding... Ryou dropped even her icecream...
    I doubt anyone could resist Mei-chan if she goes into Onii-chan mode though...

On the other hand... I wonder what happened to Youhei... What could be the reason the relationship between the siblings changed...

Furthermore: Why do "sheeps" live in the hidden world. :O

---------- Post added March 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was March 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

Episode 04:

Honestly spoken this was one of my favourite episodes of this show.
    Though that soccer club really is pissing me off... How dare they make girls cry? Unforgivable!
    What a bunch of useless scumbags... How was Youhei a coward? He beat the crap out of them!
    I really loved how he came to rescue Mei-chan.

Furthermore... I know violence is never an option. But in this case... I really wanted Tomoya and Youhei to fight each other. Sometimes words are just not good enough. Even more true for the best friends.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 02:
    So I had to rewatch this episode in order to reply to your post since I didn’t remember this episode very well. ^^

Quote Quote:
    LOL Youhei is so awesome for comic relief...
    Sunohara is hilarious! His attempt to try to find a fake girlfriend was so funny, especially the last one, the line he used was priceless!

Quote Quote:
    I don't get why they are afraid of Akio though... I doubt there are any bones which were not already broken by Tomoyo left...
    True, true. But Akio with a bat did seem scary. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Though I have to say every girl of the gang was incredibly funny... Kyou was the funniest!
    For me the funniest was Kotomi...and her violin

Quote Quote:
    And another big LOL for Nagisa to get jealous because of her own mother... So awesome...
    Well Nagisa-san is very perceptive and she noticed how Tomoya was blushing so…^^

Plus, Tomoya did enjoy Sanae's cosplay session.

Quote Quote:
    Mei-chan is getting a bit jealous too... :3
    Mei-chan was jealous? She was more worried than jealous, IMHO.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 03:
    I had to rewatch this episode as well. ^_^
    Quote Quote:
    The comedy was again superb... Everyones reaction on the little sister act was... outstanding... Ryou dropped even her icecream...
    I doubt anyone could resist Mei-chan if she goes into Onii-chan mode though...
    LOL! Tomoya’s weakness (besides Nagisa) is to be called Onii-chan. Maybe he really enjoys being the older brother.

Quote Quote:
    On the other hand... I wonder what happened to Youhei... What could be the reason the relationship between the siblings changed...
    Actually, it more what made Sunohara changed so much. It was very easy to understand why Mei-chan was so worried when she saw Youhei acting so thoughtless and uncaring regarding that little girl being bullied.

And Tomoya tried to make Sunohara care by pretending to be Mei’s boyfriend but he just complicated things even more in the end.

Btw, Sanae looked very cute in her school uniform and with eyeglasses.

- I haven’t watched episode 4 so that is why I haven’t replied to your post yet. ^^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 29, 2013 at 09:14 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunohara is hilarious! His attempt to try to find a fake girlfriend was so funny, especially the last one, the line he used was priceless!
    Yes it was. Tomoya is so mean though... Always teasing him...

Quote Quote:
    For me the funniest was Kotomi...and her violin
    She is as lethal as always... XD

Quote Quote:
    Well Nagisa-san is very perceptive and she noticed how Tomoya was blushing so…^^

Plus, Tomoya did enjoy Sanae's cosplay session.
    Well Nagisas mother sure looks young... I could understand Tomoyas reaction...

Quote Quote:
    Mei-chan was jealous? She was more worried than jealous, IMHO.
    I got the wrong expression there. I got it with the following episode. :3

Quote Quote:
    LOL! Tomoya’s weakness (besides Nagisa) is to be called Onii-chan. Maybe he really enjoys being the older brother.
    I guess so.
    But Mei-chan really was 110% cute.

Quote Quote:
    Actually, it more what made Sunohara changed so much. It was very easy to understand why Mei-chan was so worried when she saw Youhei acting so thoughtless and uncaring regarding that little girl being bullied.
    Yes... He was the same as Tomoya... But his reasons were very understanable.

Quote Quote:
    And Tomoya tried to make Sunohara care by pretending to be Mei’s boyfriend but he just complicated things even more in the end.
    I was sad about that... To be honest I wanted them to clash right there... But it's good it happened later.

Episode 05:

Tomoya and Nagisa are as cute as always. :3

Misaes divine punishment is a fearsome technique...
    Poor Shima-kun...
    Still... She was in love... But her beloved already had a girlfriend... It's a pity she saw it instead of Shima-kun being the one to tell her...

Hm... Tomoya fell asleep and the little robot talked to him... The lights fulfill wishes? Interesting... I wonder what was happening at this moment... :O
    You fulfill her wish... Nagisas wish?

By the way. I really like the opening song. It's very touching...

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was. Tomoya is so mean though... Always teasing him...
    Tomoya is a big prankster , but he really cares about Sunohara.

Quote Quote:
    Well Nagisas mother sure looks young... I could understand Tomoyas reaction...
    I wonder how old she was when she had Nagisa…

Quote Quote:
    But Mei-chan really was 110% cute.
    She really was.

Quote Quote:
    Yes... He was the same as Tomoya... But his reasons were very understanable.
    Yes, his reasons for quitting the soccer team and becoming so apathetic were very understandable.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 04:
    Though that soccer club really is pissing me off... How dare they make girls cry? Unforgivable!
    The soccer club members were horrible! A bunch of meanies, thankfully Tomoya and Sunohara were able to give them as lesson.

Quote Quote:
    What a bunch of useless scumbags... How was Youhei a coward? He beat the crap out of them!
    True, true. Moreover, they were the cowards, the picked on a little girl!

Quote Quote:
    I really loved how he came to rescue Mei-chan.
    That scene was wonderful!! It showed us that Sunohara really cared about Mei.

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore... I know violence is never an option. But in this case... I really wanted Tomoya and Youhei to fight each other. Sometimes words are just not good enough. Even more true for the best friends.
    I agree, violence should never be the answer but sometimes words are not enough. And that fight scene is much more than violence; it is a scene that shows us how deep Tomoya and Sunohara’s friendship really is. Sunohara trusted Tomoya so much that he knew he can trust Mei-chan to him.

I also liked the scene where Tomoya begs the soccer team captain to let them be ball boys/girls so that Sunohara can return to the soccer team. Tomoya has changed a lot and he is such an awesome friend.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Quote:
    Episode 05:

Tomoya and Nagisa are as cute as always. :3
    They are great!

Quote Quote:
    Misaes divine punishment is a fearsome technique...
    Poor Shima-kun...
    Still... She was in love... But her beloved already had a girlfriend... It's a pity she saw it instead of Shima-kun being the one to tell her...
    I barely remember that arc, but I do remember that Shima-kun liked Misae but Misae liked some else.

Quote Quote:
    Hm... Tomoya fell asleep and the little robot talked to him... The lights fulfill wishes? Interesting... I wonder what was happening at this moment... :O
    You fulfill her wish... Nagisas wish?
    The lights have a very, very, very important role in this series, so do pay attention to them and yes, they have to do with granting wishes…well…something like that.

Quote Quote:
    By the way. I really like the opening song. It's very touching...
    Clannad’s OST is incredible, I love it!

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 06:

Shima-kun is very good at cross dressing...
    Even Yuusuke was there... And wait... A teacher getting married with a student...

However. Another tragic backstory... Shima-kun is not Shima-kun... :O
    That was so sad... Misae-san was so happy and cheerful... Why do so many bad things happen to the good people in this show? :O

Damn again... This was so touching... My hunch was correct too... The cat was Shima-kun... His voice is almost like the one of the little robot... And his "master"... The real Shima-kun I suppose... Why didn't we see his face... :O

The light which can fulfill wishes... I guess the Hidden World is something totally different from what I imagined...

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Tomoya is a big prankster , but he really cares about Sunohara.
    Yes. They truly are best friends.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder how old she was when she had Nagisa...
    Either very young... Around 17/18 or she has impossible good rejuvenation creames... :3

Quote Quote:
    The soccer club members were horrible! A bunch of meanies, thankfully Tomoya and Sunohara were able to give them as lesson

And those scumbags deserved it... They really did...

Quote Quote:
    True, true. Moreover, they were the cowards, the picked on a little girl!
    ITA!

Quote Quote:
    I agree, violence should never be the answer but sometimes words are not enough. And that fight scene is much more than violence; it is a scene that shows us how deep Tomoya and Sunohara’s friendship really is. Sunohara trusted Tomoya so much that he knew he can trust Mei-chan to him.
    Indeed. Even though it was hard to watch Nagisa and Mei being sad as they watched them fight... But still... It was necessary.

Quote Quote:
    I also liked the scene where Tomoya begs the soccer team captain to let them be ball boys/girls so that Sunohara can return to the soccer team. Tomoya has changed a lot and he is such an awesome friend.
    Yes he is.
    But that also reminds me... One of those scumbags shot a ball directly at Mei-chan...

Quote Quote:
    I barely remember that arc, but I do remember that Shima-kun liked Misae but Misae liked some else.
    Misae-san had a crush named Igarashi-kun yes.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 30, 2013 at 05:01 PM.

27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 06:

Shima-kun is very good at cross dressing...
    Even Yuusuke was there... And wait... A teacher getting married with a student...
    Yes…Yuusuke married his teacher, and you’ll learn more about them in Yuusuke’s arc.

Quote Quote:
    However. Another tragic backstory... Shima-kun is not Shima-kun... :O
    That was so sad... Misae-san was so happy and cheerful... Why do so many bad things happen to the good people in this show? :O
    Shima-kun is a cat, so yeah, poor Misae. But on the bright side, they are still together since Shima lives with Misae in the dorms.

Quote Quote:
    His voice is almost like the one of the little robot... And his "master"... The real Shima-kun I suppose... Why didn't we see his face... :O
    I don’t remember this part very well…so I can’t comment about it.
    Quote Quote:
    The light which can fulfill wishes... I guess the Hidden World is something totally different from what I imagined...
    You are not on the right track but it is not exactly what you think it is…

Quote Quote:
    Either very young... Around 17/18 or she has impossible good rejuvenation creames... :3
    LOL!

Quote Quote:
    Indeed. Even though it was hard to watch Nagisa and Mei being sad as they watched them fight... But still... It was necessary.
    Seeing the girls cry was hard but it made the fighting all the more touching.

Quote Quote:
    But that also reminds me... One of those scumbags shot a ball directly at Mei-chan...
    Yeah, he did that!! The soccer guys were despicable!

Quote Quote:
    Misae-san had a crush named Igarashi-kun yes.
    But in the end she started to have feelings for Shima-kun, right?

29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast