Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 220

Thread: Kei Kurono's Thread

  1. #61
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    My home
    Country
    Peru
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Yeah, man at least you must accept that Oka is better than Kurono...

  2. #62
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    LOl...He is dead get over it people...
    The question is if he will come back and if yes how will bring it?
    I think he will comeback, dieing while someone show to you the head of your brother (i don't want him to die like that :\ not cool), plus being a very good player (i think we can't negate that) i think he will be revived, he will be needed. But how knows.
    The hell to the Ceapen Lives thing .... You don't turn your live cheaper that way, you turn your live cheaper if you don't give a thing for teh second chance you have, what you do to your second chance is what will determine you your life have become cheaper or not. Offcourse you can save everyone.
    Offcourse more people will come. Offcourse you want to get out off the game if possible. Wrong! Out of the game in this new mission, we have just seen that is getting more dangerous the aliens are out of control :P.
    Ok too much out of the topic :P.

    Stay cool People *

  3. #63
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleyven View Post
    LOl...He is dead get over it people...
    The question is if he will come back and if yes how will bring it?
    I think he will comeback, dieing while someone show to you the head of your brother (i don't want him to die like that :\ not cool), plus being a very good player (i think we can't negate that) i think he will be revived, he will be needed. But how knows.
    The hell to the Ceapen Lives thing .... You don't turn your live cheaper that way, you turn your live cheaper if you don't give a thing for teh second chance you have, what you do to your second chance is what will determine you your life have become cheaper or not. Offcourse you can save everyone.
    Offcourse more people will come. Offcourse you want to get out off the game if possible. Wrong! Out of the game in this new mission, we have just seen that is getting more dangerous the aliens are out of control :P.
    Ok too much out of the topic :P.

    Stay cool People *
    Yahou another supporter! Hope you voted!

    He'll probably come back and we'll keep this thread to see who was right about his death!

    And Noob deserved to die for this, the Tokyo team is going to be overwhelmed and someone will use his 100 points to revive Kurono and Izumi or simply run away from this!
    Last edited by TheGenius; October 27, 2007 at 06:58 PM. Reason: OOOUUUUAAATTTTAAA!!!!!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  4. #64
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tokyo
    Country
    Japan
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    i bet all my money on him being revived by Katou ! but not this soon ,,,

  5. #65
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    After this mission maybe...if Katou makes it out of this mess!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  6. #66
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Katou will make it out with flyin colors,but if hes realy dead it will be to lame that hes gonna be revived that soon.There must be some error or some difficult in reviving him.It would be not cool for him to be revived this easy.

  7. #67
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Revived a third time? His mission on earth is to revive Kei!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  8. #68
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    Revived a third time?
    WTF did u just mean by it?


    Quote Quote:
    His mission on earth is to revive Kei!
    Well i daaah i know that,Kuronos probably mission was to revive him to.

  9. #69
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    WTF did u just mean by it?

    Well i daaah i know that,Kuronos probably mission was to revive him to.
    I mean that Katou cannot die ad be revived another time, it just sucks!!!!

    And the reason he's in the room again is to revive Kei, he owes a lot to him, since he's the reason he died.
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  10. #70
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    ^^Well thats why Katou aint gonna die,do u realy think for one second that Katous goin to die again,if so i mean Kurono wont revive him,or if he will just by Kurono himself beein by his side,but i think Katou wont die.He thought a damn alien with so many arms and died because of its waggy tail that was realy unexpected.

  11. #71
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    ^^Well thats why Katou aint gonna die,do u realy think for one second that Katous goin to die again,if so i mean Kurono wont revive him,or if he will just by Kurono himself beein by his side,but i think Katou wont die.He thought a damn alien with so many arms and died because of its waggy tail that was realy unexpected.
    I know about the circumstances of his death, Katou is a good fighter ,it's just that he won't die before reviving Kei!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  12. #72
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by thegenius View Post
    I know about the circumstances of his death, Katou is a good fighter ,it's just that he won't die before reviving Kei!
    Maybe he aint gonna revive Kei,maybe some other dude will.U know i realy think that Kurono and Izumi both will come back at the same time,i dont know why but i just do think that way cause theyre were some special Gantzers.

  13. #73
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    Maybe he aint gonna revive Kei,maybe some other dude will.U know i realy think that Kurono and Izumi both will come back at the same time,i dont know why but i just do think that way cause theyre were some special Gantzers.
    Hum...Katou should be the one reviving him, or Gramps...These two are the closest to him...
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  14. #74
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by thegenius
    Hum...Katou should be the one reviving him, or Gramps...These two are the closest to him...
    Man i think Gramps needs to go back,but u know thsi team is goin far,i mean they are even better the Osakanas,Osakans just have stronger weapons and all.But teamwork is way stronger then any weapon.

  15. #75
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kei Dead or Alive? : Poll and arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Kurono View Post
    Man i think Gramps needs to go back,but u know thsi team is goin far,i mean they are even better the Osakanas,Osakans just have stronger weapons and all.But teamwork is way stronger then any weapon.
    True...that's how Kei cleared "easily". Training sessions, teamwork!

    Gramps needs to go back? He needs to revive Kei?

    So everyone, Who will revive Kei?
    President Netero/My D-A account!

New Reply
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts