Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Eleven: make your team!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

ES 21 Dream Team? [a bit spoiler?]

Hmm just wondering what would be the best combination like dream-team in Eyeshield 21? Like I have seen in the poster of Slam Dunk dream team consisting of Rukawa + Sendo + etc....
    Just wondering wut it would be?

Dont really add Agon in though = = his skills is just too cartoonish... "beloved by the gods" *sigh* yeah can play for every position, oh ya dunt put in "the team which consists of 22 Agon" as he said by himself b4 though =__='''

so wut do u guys think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ES 21 Dream Team? [a bit spoiler?]

Attack - Quarterback=Hiruma(Devil Bats)
    Tight End=Agon(Shinriuji)the tight end can do all positions,and for that there is no one better than Agon
    Reciever=Ikkyu(Shinriuji)
    =Tetsuma(Seibu Wild Gunmans)
    Running Back=Eyeshield 21(Devil Bats)
    =Rikku(Seibu Wild Gunmans)
    Line=Kurita(Devil Bats)
    =Yamabushi(Shinriuji)
    =Banba(Tayo Sphinx)
    =Owatara(Oujou White Nights)
    =Onihei(Hasinatari Deers)
    Defense - Line Backer=Shin Seijuurou(Oujou White Knights)he is the man
    =Kamya Taiga(Masaki Wolves)
    =Habashira Rui(Zokugaku Camaleons)
    Corner Back=Ikkyu(Shinriuji)he is the best in the air,even better than shin and agon
    =Monta(Devil Bats)
    Line=Kurita(Devil Bats)
    =Yamabushi(Shinriuji)
    =Banba(Tayo Sphinx)
    =Onihei(Hasinatari Deers)
    =Ikari Daigo(Houjou White Knigts)
    it lacks 2 safety,but in the manga they dont show great players tho this position
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

isn't the QB should be the Wild Gunmans "The Kid"????
    but I suppose Hiruma is the ultimate QB

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don´t think so,Kid is only good with is combination with tetsuma,i think that hiruma is the best QB(better than Kid and Unsui),because he always had a weak team and a weak line,who makes him gain a lot of experience to solve all situations(like the QB of Thaio Sphinx said)
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah man hiruma's the best! he's da devil himself! n nobody can beat dat XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Meno's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Have to disagree with you on the line. Those Poseidon players clearly showed their domination over Onihei.
    [center]

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe,but i think mizumaki is strong just against small players, but Onihei don´t have strenght but have lots of experience,and mizumaki was completely crushed by Agon, so i think that Onihei us the best option

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm or maybe import the biggest bro of the 'muscle brothers' from the nasa aliens team instead of onihei? the big shit dude...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

where's my ex-real eyeshield lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reviving a topic. Ya-ha

Offense

Formation: I Formation

QB: Homer
    Center: Banba
    Left Guard: Kurita
    Right Guard: Yamabunshi
    Left Tackle: Owatara
    Right Tackle: "Big Shit" Gonzalez

Tight End: Agon

Main Wide Receiver: Panther
    Secondary Receiver: Sakuraba

Fullback: Akaba
    Runningback: Sena

Defense

Formation: 3-4

Nosetackle: Kurita
    Right End: Banba
    Left End: Yamabunshi

Right Linebacker: Ikari Daigo
    Left Linebacker: Kakei
    Middle Linebacker1: Shin
    Middle Linebacker2: Panther

Cornerback 1: Ikkyu
    Cornerback 2: Sakuraba

Strong Safety: Akaba
    Free Safety: Sena or Agon<--preferred

Special teams

Kicker- Musashi

My thoughts:

Offense

Line sacrifices speed and plays like the sweep and screen for unparalleled pass protection and ability to create openings in the opponent's defensive line. Line gives Homer enough time to throw a shuttle pass to Panther who can blaze past most players. I'm assuming Panther can catch since he did get a rather difficult interception, but if he can't Homer can toss it to Sakuraba who is pretty quick anyway. Sena and Akaba are a good pair since Akaba has the build to take a few blocks and Sena can burn the rest of the defense. Agon is Agon enough said.

Defense

The 3-4 is tricky because you never know who'll be blitzing the QB. The 3 in the front have enough power to make holes for the linebackers to rush the QB. The linebackers themselves are pretty powerful and can work their way past most offensive linemen. The cornerbacks are both good quick receivers who seem can cover their opponents well. Akaba is a safety who can step up and fill the hole taking out a run or pass in the middle. Should anyone break past Sena has the speed to catch up with anyone, though is lacking in the power department. He can still place a good tackle on a person or grab their shoe or something. Like I said, Agon is Agon.

The major weakness for the team would be stamina and keeping it up during the whole game. I'd have the team go all out in the first half getting TD's quickly and stopping them with my defense. The second half I'd bring out my B-squad since the other team would most likely have a low morale due to the obscenely large point gap.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

forbidden, I assume one of 3 things with you, you play football, coach it, or a big fan. I am going with the play and becomed seasoned that you might want to coach, kinda like in varisty blues where the 1st QB is sidelined and he has to coach the last game.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

or another assumption that forbiden is American becuase American Football is known more than Soccer in USA

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

or another assumption that Forbidden is the rockingest person ever

Right on all three accounts. I'm an American that plays football and is also a big fan...and I'm the rockingest person ever.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Meno's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You also have to consider the possibility of a realistic team. What I mean is that, while there is the dream team, there is also the team that could have been. Specifically, the Shinryuuji Naga. Spoiler btw.

Remember, Hiruma, Musashi, and Kurita were all going to enter Shinryuuji to join the football program there, along with Agon, Ikkyu, and Agon's brother. The idea of having these people together in a team honestly makes me think that Oujou would have been even more easily defeated the first time around then they were by the Devil Bat-less team.
    [center]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by menobaka
    Remember, Hiruma, Musashi, and Kurita were all going to enter Shinryuuji to join the football program there, along with Agon, Ikkyu, and Agon's brother. The idea of having these people together in a team honestly makes me think that Oujou would have been even more easily defeated the first time around then they were by the Devil Bat-less team.
    That would have been Hiruma, Ikkyu, Unsui, Agon, Kurita, Musashi, and Yamabushi.

You have to consider that both Unsui and Hiruma are quarterbacks, tho, so they probably wouldn't play together.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast