Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Eleven: make your team!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sorata's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ES 21 Dream Team? [a bit spoiler?]

I think that Hiruma and Unsui could play together, Hiruma would be the quarterback, and Unsui who is a hard worker, could do another position, like tight end or receiver, he is very good at those, we can see that when the Kongo brothers do the "Dragon Fly".
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ES 21 Dream Team? [a bit spoiler?]

Hmm, I guess I'll try and do one.
    I really can't remember if a spread offense uses a tight end or not. So I'm gonna say yes.

Spread Offense (4 recievers or so usually, Shotgun almost always)
    QB- Kid (Shien)
    RB- Panther
    Tight End- Agon
    1st Wide Reciever- Tetsuma
    2nd Wide Reciever- Sakuraba
    3rd Wide Reciever- Monta
    4th Wide Reciever- Ikkyu (Not used in base formation)
    5th Wide Reciever- Yuki maybe (Not used in base formation and I forgot any other recievers besides him)
    Left Tackle- Owatara
    Left Guard- Kurita
    Center- Banba
    Right Guard- The huge Gonzalez (Big Shit)
    Right Tackle- Onihei

3-4 Defense (Interchangeable to a 4-3)
    Nose Guard- Kurita(Left Tackle)
    Right End- Otawara(Right Tackle)
    Left End- Mizumachi
    Right Inside Linebacker- Habashira (Right Linebacker)
    Left Inside Linebacker- Shin (Middle Linebacker)
    Right Outside Linebacker- Another Poseidon LB, doesn't matter which.(Right End)
    Left Outside Linebacker- Poseidon linebacker who met the real Eyeshield 21. (Name escapes me) (Left Linebacker)
    Cornerback 1: Ikkyu
    Cornerback 2: Monta
    Strong Safety: Akaba
    Free Safety: Sena

Offense:
    It's just a big play, high scoring offense based off of the connection between Kid and Tetsuma. Panther is there for a Swing pass or a Flare. Could also run some sort of option with it after some long passes to keep the defense guessing. Kid's reading ability becomes key with this offense. He has the best recievers at his disposal. So anyone becomes a viable passing option. The line is self explanatory. Pass blocking with the biggest and the best.

Defense:
    The line can be used to draw double teams more than anything here. They need to open a path for a blitz to come through. The linebackers need to be able to read the offense, and not just blindly blitz. The big Poseidon guys are there to come off the edge and blind side the QB if they have the chance. Shin, well, it's Shin. Sena is fast enough where you can throw in a safety blitz, and get the offense for a loss. Corners are obvious. Ikkyu is the best, and Monta can make some unbelievable plays. Sometimes the defense will shift from it's normal 3-4 to a 4-3 to keep the offense guessing. The 4-3 is usually considered a more stable defense than a 3-4. Less blitzing would probably occur when in a 4-3.

Well, there's my dream team. Hope you like em.
    Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers.&nbsp; ~Merle Kessler<br /><br />When it comes to football, God is prejudiced - toward big, fast kids. ~Chuck Mills

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Eleven: make your team!

Ok in chapter 211 Inagaki did a popularity contest and the top Eleven were made into a dream team. So the idea of this thread is to chose your own top eleven for offense peferably. I'll start.

Quaterback: Marco, hopefully he's the scrambler I predicted but if not who cares ^^ He has style.

Runningback: Panther, he's evolving faster then Sena in my opinion and looks way cooler.

Fullback: Ootawara, he should be running the ball not in the line xP

Line:Ikari durr, Juumonji, Gaouuuuuuu (sorry Xoph just wanted to rip that from you), Agon so he can stuff QB's more often, Komusubi since i just love the little guy.

Tight end:Taki, my favorite character by far. He's the most like me and always good spirited.

Recievers: Tetsuma is by far the best reciever. He never showboats unlike stars of the NFL today and plays the game with dignity. Yukimitsu is next because he makes himself open when it counts.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best 11

Here comes my best eleven:
    Quarterback:Kid(Hiruma is one of my favorite character, but let´s face i, Kid is one of the six top players)
    Runningback:Sena(in terms of simple running he´s the best)
    Fullback:Agon(the nefarious genius)
    Line:Gaou; Jumonji; Kurita, Mizumachi and Yamabushi.
    Tight End:Akaba(another top player)
    Recievers:Ikkyu and Tetsuma(by far the best overall receivers)
    Did you hear about the man who can´t be destroyed?? = Shin Jin-Ho - "The Immortal"

He is the Fastest highschooler and the Strongest Linebacker in the history of Japan!! = Shin Seijuurou - "The Perfect Player"

If you disrupt the discipline in Namimori he will Bite you to Death!! = Hibari Kyoya - Vongola X´s Strongest Guardian

The man who will be the strongest swordsman!! = Roronoa Zoro - The Pirate Hunter

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Might as well do mine

Offense best eleven

First of all I'd play with the Wishbone as the default formation, meaning one WR, one TE, five linemen, one FB and two HB.

Quarterback : Hiruma. Not only he may have the greatest throwing power of all the quarterbacks we saw till know (I don't think Kid would have been able to throw the Hail Devil Pass), he is the smartest as well. May replace him by Marco if Marco is a scrambler quarterback (and especially if he's the real ES21), since it would be pretty great for the Wishbone Formation as the QB runs more often than for an usual formation (I guess).

Receiver : Monta. His catching skills are just great, even if he isn't the fastest, or the most powerful, or the tallest, he might be the only one that can catch that Devil Laser Bullet of Hiruma-sama. Plus he's a funny monkey.

Fullback : Agon. Using him in the Wishbone would be quite godly, I guess, since he has enough passing skills to pass the ball back to the halfbacks or even to the receiver should too many people come to block him. And if he doesn't carry the ball, he would be a more than efficient blocker...

Halfbacks : Shin, Sena. They are, after all, the fastest people in ES21, so obviously you need to use them both^^" We're still not sure if Shin is a ball carrier in the Ballista (I think he isn't), but he already scored touchdowns after taking the ball off dead spear-tackled opponents, so he's pretty used to that I guess. And Sena is obviously the only choice possible since he's by far the fastest player and his Devilbat Ghost can take on most linebackers.

Tight End : Akaba. He has good receiving, running skills, and his lead block is not something you can easily counter. Can you just imagine Sena carrying the ball protected by Agon, Akaba and Shin ? Try to stop that !

Line : Kurita, Banba, Ootawara, Yamabushi and Gaou. Only heavy people since the Wishbone formation is mostly about runs, so the line will usually need to push forward.

Meh, might as well do do a defense best eleven too...

Defense best eleven

Line : Kurita, Gaou, Mizumachi, Ikari. Because Gaou, Ikari and Mizumachi are pretty good at taking down their line opponents, and that would put the opponent quarterback under some great pressure (just imagine if you were blitzed by Ikari and Gaou ? I'd faint on the spot XD)

Linebackers : Shin, Agon, Akaba. Shin's trident tackle, Agon's chops, and Akaba's run force are just great, those three can probably stop anything that would happen to pass the line (if the opponent QB has not been trampled yet).

Cornerbacks : Monta, Ikkyuu. Monta again because of his catching skills, and Ikkyuu because he is obviously the best cornerback. 4.9 seconds for 40 yards while running backwards ? Is that even possible ?

Safety : Sena, Riku. I don't know much about safeties in amefuto, but I guess good safeties need some good speed so those two seems like a good choice^^"

As for the kicker, well, that's a hard choice. Koutarou is the best for field goals, since he has a better accuracy than Musashi, but Musashi's power is the best for kick-offs and far away punts. So, can I have both ? But then again, with all the insanely strong player there are in this dream team, having Koutarou go for an onside kick each time might be a great strategy...

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Musashi Gen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien
    Offense best eleven

First of all I'd play with the Wishbone as the default formation, meaning one WR, one TE, five linemen, one FB and two HB.

Quarterback : Hiruma. Not only he may have the greatest throwing power of all the quarterbacks we saw till know (I don't think Kid would have been able to throw the Hail Devil Pass), he is the smartest as well. May replace him by Marco if Marco is a scrambler quarterback (and especially if he's the real ES21), since it would be pretty great for the Wishbone Formation as the QB runs more often than for an usual formation (I guess).

Receiver : Monta. His catching skills are just great, even if he isn't the fastest, or the most powerful, or the tallest, he might be the only one that can catch that Devil Laser Bullet of Hiruma-sama. Plus he's a funny monkey.

Fullback : Agon. Using him in the Wishbone would be quite godly, I guess, since he has enough passing skills to pass the ball back to the halfbacks or even to the receiver should too many people come to block him. And if he doesn't carry the ball, he would be a more than efficient blocker...

Halfbacks : Shin, Sena. They are, after all, the fastest people in ES21, so obviously you need to use them both^^" We're still not sure if Shin is a ball carrier in the Ballista (I think he isn't), but he already scored touchdowns after taking the ball off dead spear-tackled opponents, so he's pretty used to that I guess. And Sena is obviously the only choice possible since he's by far the fastest player and his Devilbat Ghost can take on most linebackers.

Tight End : Akaba. He has good receiving, running skills, and his lead block is not something you can easily counter. Can you just imagine Sena carrying the ball protected by Agon, Akaba and Shin ? Try to stop that !

Line : Kurita, Banba, Ootawara, Yamabushi and Gaou. Only heavy people since the Wishbone formation is mostly about runs, so the line will usually need to push forward.

Meh, might as well do do a defense best eleven too...

Defense best eleven

Line : Kurita, Gaou, Mizumachi, Ikari. Because Gaou, Ikari and Mizumachi are pretty good at taking down their line opponents, and that would put the opponent quarterback under some great pressure (just imagine if you were blitzed by Ikari and Gaou ? I'd faint on the spot XD)

Linebackers : Shin, Agon, Akaba. Shin's trident tackle, Agon's chops, and Akaba's run force are just great, those three can probably stop anything that would happen to pass the line (if the opponent QB has not been trampled yet).

Cornerbacks : Monta, Ikkyuu. Monta again because of his catching skills, and Ikkyuu because he is obviously the best cornerback. 4.9 seconds for 40 yards while running backwards ? Is that even possible ?

Safety : Sena, Riku. I don't know much about safeties in amefuto, but I guess good safeties need some good speed so those two seems like a good choice^^"

As for the kicker, well, that's a hard choice. Koutarou is the best for field goals, since he has a better accuracy than Musashi, but Musashi's power is the best for kick-offs and far away punts. So, can I have both ? But then again, with all the insanely strong player there are in this dream team, having Koutarou go for an onside kick each time might be a great strategy...
    I am speechless...Xophien has set up a powerhouse of players, some of them are my choices as well. Well, no use, Xophien-sama has indeed formulated a dream team. XDD
    Is this fast for my PC?!?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Another_Sky's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I like spiders, and gunmans because what gunman are missing is a kicking attack formation. It's already awsome with the shotgun, and Riku but by adding another element of attacking we could further ensure there thousands of points to go even further so my offense team is:

Quaterback: Kid
    RunningBack: Riku
    WideReciever: Tetsuma
    WideReciever: GM player
    WideReciever: GM player
    WideReciever: Sakuraba (everest pass with Kids shotgun unstoppable)
    Line: buffolo (dual-horn)
    Line: Bando Line (spider poison)
    Line: Bando Line (Spider poison)
    Tightend: Akaba
    Kicker: Koutarou

Ultimate team! With Akaba destorying their line or even recieving himself. When Kids shotgun brain goes into effect he could instaniously figure out when to kick. This teams very flexible with Akaba in it, because we could count on him to block all the line people trying to stop the kicker. Or we could even do a faint make it look like Kouta is about to kick, but suddenly change the plan, and shotgun pass it to any of the other players. It may seem like the line is nothing, but three people is all you need, because of kid's passes. I saying that shinryuuji wouldn't be able to beat my team.

and thank ya musashi gen!!!
    Another sky

I'm not a girl, but my profile pic looks something similar to what I look. FOR PREDICTIONS I PREDICT THINGS THAT I WANT THEM TO HAPPEN NOT THINGS THAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN JUST FOR REFERENCE IF YOU THINK MY PREDICTIONS ARE WIERD.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well not to be out done by Xoph and thinking what defense has the best chance to beat these hyper offense teams I came with my best 11 for defense

Its a basic 4 3 4 zone defense. Though the plan is to rush the QB and utterly destroy him xP.

Line: Ikari, Buffalo, Mizumachi and Gaou
    This line constanly would put pressure on the QB. Pretty much seals any long plays but leaves gaps for runs and short pass but its a worthwhile risk.

Linebackers: Sena, Riku, Panther
    These guys will blitz the QB in every play or cover a RB depending on the situation. Though against large runners not as effective but thise three have demonstrated they are good at getting fumbles.

Cornerbacks: Agon, Ikkyu
    Ikkyu is really Vegita in disguse so I'm sure he can really fly, jokes aside though this player is good at tipping the ball away from players. Agon's God Speed Impulse and natural talent should emulate Ikkyu's skills perfectly and I don't think any reciever can beat him.

Safety: Shine and Akaba
    If my blitzing line and Linebackers fail these two will at least stop any body from passing them since Shin's the speed of sound and Akaba has figured out the secret to the Running Force.

Hah I know this is all speculation and most teams are repeating players but I"m pretty cofident that this defense would kill all long plays and utterly destroy QB's.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kazuma_uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dream Team?

What would You're Dream team be?

It can be from Any team but what would your dream team be?

Mine Would Be

Sena
    Monta(Senamonta makes great combo)
    Gaou
    Kakei
    Taki
    Kotaro
    The "Real" Eyeshield 21 >_>
    Agon
    Hahaha Brothers
    Musashi
    Tetsuma
    Riku

it doent have to make sense >_>
    just make it

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Snaker's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dream Team?

Quote Originally Posted by kazuma_uzumaki View Post
    Sena
    Monta(Senamonta makes great combo)
    Gaou
    Kakei
    Taki
    Kotaro
    The "Real" Eyeshield 21 >_>
    Agon
    Hahaha Brothers
    Musashi
    Tetsuma
    Riku
    <------- really surprised for Yoi not being included to the list. o_O And who will play QB in that team?

Mine? Dunno. Probably 85-90% of all manga characters
    I won't be doing any more reviews, if anyone caNo more reviews from me. Sorry, if you liked them...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member alexlw92's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hiruma
    riku
    tetsuma
    sena
    monta
    ikkyuu
    kurita
    gaou
    shin
    agon
    komusubi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kazuma_uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexlw92 View Post
    hiruma
    riku
    tetsuma
    sena
    monta
    ikkyuu
    kurita
    gaou
    shin
    agon
    komusubi
    lol this is basically all the main running back,line,qb, and wide reciever

nice team though

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member alexlw92's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ill make it better

QB-Hiruma (quickdraw isn't neccessary, hirumas brain is always an asset)
    RB-Agon (fast, strong, and great reflexes)
    FB-Gaou (if gaou is gonna make a path, anyone in his way is toast)
    WR-Tetsuma (he doesnt need to be smart if hirumas there, just needs to be able to catch)
    WR-Ikkyuu (greatest at aerial combat)
    WR-Monta (defeated the other two above him)
    TE-Shin (kwazy speed and strength, his only problem would be if he can catch the ball)
    OL-Kurita (OL needs no explanation, right?)
    OL-Komusubi (right?)
    OL-Ootawara (*ahem*)
    OL-Banba (yea, u get the point)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha. That's a pretty tough team But Shin is good at catching the ball, ya kno? '_' That's why he would score lotsa TDs himself even back when he was a defence player only

QB - Yoi (no one's as great as him )
    RB - Agon (GOTTA see this guy in the same team as Yoi 8D what power! XD)
    RB - Shin (speed + power)
    (what's the "FB" btw?? o.o; )
    WR - Ikkyu!! *hug*
    WR - Monta (two shorties. Why not? =3
    TE - Akaba (he's such a talented hottie XD)
    C - Ryokan =D
    LM - Yamabushi (Oooraa, Shinryuji!!)
    LM - Gaoh (..scary.. O.o)
    LM - Ikari (I luv this guy! 8D)
    LM - Monji (he'd compete with Ikari like crazy XD)

and kicker, none other than Gen 8D

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

There is already a thread on this, but whatever, mine is:

Offense:
    QB - Kid(in a team like this Hiruma´s brains won´t be needed, and Kid is no dumb guy either)
    RB - Sena(Words for what, he and Shin are the fastest men in Japan)
    RB - Rikku(Fast and with a new run)
    WR - Monta(the best catcher)
    WR - Tetsuma(great combo with Kid)
    TE - Akaba(faster and with is poison web)
    C - Kurita(there is no best center)
    LM - Bamba(with is new training he can hold many blows and protect the QB)
    LM - Komosubi(the little guy´s power)
    LM - Yamabushi(great technique and strength to blow the enemy line away)
    LM - Onihei(another one with good techniqhe)

Defense:
    CB - Ikkyu(Kanto´s best CB)
    CB - Sakuraba(with is grea height and reach, he is a good CB playing in antecipation)
    LBC - Shin(the best in japanese history...)
    LBR - Agon(probably the second best player in Japan, just behind Shin)
    LBL - Habashira(his team sucks, but he is a good LB with amazing reach)
    S - Kakei(he is tall and fast, safety is a good position for him)
    LM - Gaou(200kg bench press...)
    LM - Ikari(is agressiveness make him a great defensive LM)
    LM - Mizumachi(is height and the swim are is strengths)
    LM - Juumonji(good technique and fighting skills)
    LM - Ootawara(baka power, lolol)

Kicker - Musashi or Kotarou.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast