Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Isshin vs Urahara

we really dont know enough about isshin and we only know a little bit about the abilities of urahara in my opinion we just dont have enough info for a solid decision
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

urahara easily, evne though we dont know what isshins ability is we know that

1x urahara has the ability to learn how an opponents ability works and then find out how to nullify it.

2. i remember somehting about requiring the reiatsu 2x stronger than a regular captains to be able to use the hyoguku(spelling )

NB Aizen is probably the strongest "captain"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AngryChubbs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im gonna go with isshin...why? well because he is obviously gonna have a very important role to play in the future and there has already been given too much info about urahara and basically NOHTING about isshin which only means that he is badass. i mean, we have even seen the old guy's shikai and isshin is just this bad ass who's like, what, i dont even have all my powers back but il kick your butt

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

you cant compare that arrancar he fought to an espada which urahara totally pwned

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

urahara would win, simply because isshin has been stuck inside that body for about 20 years and has only come out once to kill grand-fisher.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eroda View Post
    urahara easily, evne though we dont know what isshins ability is we know that

1x urahara has the ability to learn how an opponents ability works and then find out how to nullify it.
    He can only nullify it if his counterattack is of the same strength as his opponent's attack.

Quote Originally Posted by eroda View Post
    2. i remember somehting about requiring the reiatsu 2x stronger than a regular captains to be able to use the hyoguku(spelling )
    Aizen was talking about how he could use the hougyoku at 100% temporarily because he had twice a captains reiatsu, so it implies nothing about Urahara.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara could only nullify that hollow attack because it was similar to his ability thats all.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member matrice's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Well, Urahara has never used the Hoghioku, so this statement (that is indeed true) doesn't prove anything.
    I would guess that the two of them are pretty much at the same level, but you can't really compare the fight against Yami to the one against Grand Fisher: Urahara has beaten Yami using his shikai, while Isshin used his normal sword to boliterate Grand Fisher with a single blow. Grand Fisher wasn't an espada, but he was indeed a gillian level arrancar like the ones that fought against SS with Grimmjow, and they caused a lot of confusion: a chapitain level like Hitsugaya couldn't even take down his opponend without asking for a release, and only using his bankai.
    Well, I guess that we haven't seen Urahara's abilities, but sure we know a lot abput his shikai, while we ahs still to see his bankai.... On the other side, it's still unknown what are his contacts with Isshin (and we don't know anything about his powers) and Uryuuu. Judging from what we have seen till now I would say that they are pretty much at the same level.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fantasy Fight

I'd love to Yamamoto and Aizen fight. I've always wondered why Aizen hasn't taken over SS outirght, I was thinking he couldn't overpower Yamamoto yet.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Well, Urahara has never used the Hoghioku, so this statement (that is indeed true) doesn't prove anything.
    We don't know that.

Quote Quote:
    Grand Fisher wasn't an espada, but he was indeed a gillian level arrancar like the ones that fought against SS with Grimmjow, and they caused a lot of confusion: a chapitain level like Hitsugaya couldn't even take down his opponend without asking for a release, and only using his bankai.
    He wasn't a gillian, hell he wasn't even a menos.

We saw him in the beginning of the manga when Ichigo fought him which was before he was turned into an Arrancar and before the SS arc.

Don't be dumb please.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OhDearMoshe's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen and Kon

Also Uruhara and All the espada remaining at once!

Totaly one sided fights but Itd be funny just to see how they would handle it all!

Spoiler: Jehuty's words of wisdom show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara vs Aizen

I like to see them go at it. In a sense it would be Urahara trying to make up for creating the Orb of Destruction and letting it fall into the wrong hands.

Chad vs Shunsui Kyōraku

A rematch for them would be nice. To prove that he is as strong as one of the strongest Captains and to get some payback for their previous battle. Though I would prefer it when Chad has unlocked all of his abilities.

Aizen vs Yamamoto

Come on, who doesn't want to see that match? Seeing the Leader of the Espada duke out with the Leader of the Gotei 13, that would be an incredible and epic match. There probably wouldn't be anything left of the landscape with their battle.

BanKai Kenpachi vs Ichigo

That would be incredibly cool. I'm sure Kenpachi would like a rematch and if he got BanKai he would probably liked to see how he would measure up against Ichigo again.

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo Vs Yamamoto.

Because in 1st time yamamoto didn't try to help ichi when he was going to the hueco mundo.

Kenpachi vs Notoria. xD

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see Gin fighting seriously....we never see him...even with Hitsugaya he was only playing around!!!
    Either I'd like to know (fantasy) who's gonna be the real bad ass fucking bastard in those fantasy fight:

Aizen VS Hollow Aizen
    Gin VS Hollow Gin
    Kenpachi VS Hollow Kenpachi

Another one I'd like to fight is YAchiru........i love her ,and for his zanpakotou power and his possibily extent in bankai.........Yumichika Ayasegawa....the actual fifth seat of the 11th division....
    Last edited by Yans86; June 04, 2008 at 08:00 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin vs Tousen. who's the better right hand man?

my money would be on Gin. aside from his creepy sense of immense power, we haven't seen him fight seriously, nor have we seen his bankai. that's usually a sign fortelling of great power. Gin, Aizen, Urahara, Yamamoto, etc.

Youruichi vs Halibel. clash of the really tan hot chicks?

i really want to see Urahara vs Aizen. despite Aizen having shown that he's godly, i still feel like Urahara is hiding a lot and has never been serious and might be a match for him. he even has those portable gigais as an answer to Aizen's illusionary bodies!

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast