Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranking of Captains

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ranking of Captains

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha
    The counter for KS was already given : Touching the blade, or unless you're some kind of Yamamoto and use the same trick he used. Reiatsu sensing and stuff, all that crap is useless
    Just imagine how close Yama was to countering KS LOL : he got hit by it,but he grabbed Aizen's hand,only a few centimeters from the blade,he was so close to grabbing the blade,it makes me laugh lol.If he touched the blade,he would have ended KS's illusions and could have had a chance at fighting Aizen properly...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    Hinamori was half dead, her reiatsu should be low so it can explain why Hitsu didn't notice it. But in SOi foin case, Aizen had to emit reiatsu to suppress her attack.
    That's why he should have noticed it. Aizen's reiatsu couldn't possibly be that low, so, either Hitsugaya was really careless or his sense of reiatsu was altered.

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Just imagine how close Yama was to countering KS LOL : he got hit by it,but he grabbed Aizen's hand,only a few centimeters from the blade,he was so close to grabbing the blade,it makes me laugh lol.If he touched the blade,he would have ended KS's illusions and could have had a chance at fighting Aizen properly...
    Had Wonderweiss not arrived to rescue, it was game over at all accounts, anyway

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Would Yama be able to kill Aizen with the Soul jewel already fused to him? I mean he had high speed regeneration.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, considering there probably wasn't going to be a remnant of flesh in that area for Hogyoku to heal after the Ennetsu Jigoku.. I'd say, yes, he was going to be able to.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe, I mean I have always wondered. He survived death several times... Yama would have to be able to destroy the jewel which apparently is impossible.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Maybe, I mean I have always wondered. He survived death several times... Yama would have to be able to destroy the jewel which apparently is impossible.
    So far the Hogyoku is impossible to destroy, if it was possible, Urahara would've done it instead of trying to seal Aizen... But Aizen began to evolve later when he fought against Isshin, but before the Hogyoku granted him the ability to regenerate... But I doubt he'd regenerate if Yamamoto totally incinerated him to ashes actually... But we've seen later on Mugetsu cutting him in half, only to be regenerated again, so we really don't know the limit of Aizen's regeneration since it seem nothing like what Ulquiorra and Tosen showed

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Dead bodies don't emit spirit pressure... They saw a corpse that looked like Aizen they had no reason to doubt. There was an anomaly though which Retsu... No I mean Yachiru picked up... She never said exactly what but it was enough to warrant an investigation.
    During the TBPA aizen did have a double take his place for a whole month though. I guess the manga is set up so that shinji was indeed that distracted through the whole thing.

Reiatsu has been implied to also be felt physically through the 5 normal senses. I would think the sweating, the innability to move and the overall effect reiatsu has shown a number of times on people well suggests that. Overall reiatsu sensing also appears to be a rather rough art too, just a mere change in reiatsu can cause confusion when trying to identify the user. Perhaps aizen is able to create illusions on the parts of reiatsu which can be physically sensed but not every actual aspect of what can be sensed by people.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

And what does "touching" mean? Can you touch it with your leg? Can you touch it with your tongue? Why does it have to be hand? Even stomach can feel that you touch something. Everyone could see Aizen after being fatally wounded. Yamma was stabbed, so he was constantly touching KS. With his skin and his own flesh. No way he could be under its' illusion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    And what does "touching" mean? Can you touch it with your leg? Can you touch it with your tongue? Why does it have to be hand? Even stomach can feel that you touch something. Everyone could see Aizen after being fatally wounded. Yamma was stabbed, so he was constantly touching KS. With his skin and his own flesh. No way he could be under its' illusion.
    And maybe he thought he was sure it was KS because he was stabbed and felt the reiatsu directly (not through air), but it was actually because he was touching the blade...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    And maybe he thought he was sure it was KS because he was stabbed and felt the reiatsu directly (not through air), but it was actually because he was touching the blade...
    I guess it is similar to Tousen's bankai. It is simple mechanism to avoid owner being mindfucked. If you touch it, you're not under its spell. I still don't know why touching it with your stomach is different from touching it with your hand.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it is similar to Tousen's bankai. It is simple mechanism to avoid owner being mindfucked. If you touch it, you're not under its spell. I still don't know why touching it with your stomach is different from touching it with your hand.
    It's very well possible that it isn't different, Yama just misunderstood it to be him correctly reading reiatsu, while it was just escaping hypnosis (since nobody except Gin knew it actually worked that way).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'd say being stabbed in the stomach counts as touching the sword, haha. If we take Yama's words and Gin's words together, it seems to be the case that you need to physically feel the reiatsu from Aizen's sword in order to be unaffected by Kyoka Suigetsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,yes I can agree with the fact that he "touched" it with his stomach,sounds very plausible...great catch.

On another note though,"touching" is part of the 5 senses,so Aizen can create illusions of that sort too...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,yes I can agree with the fact that he "touched" it with his stomach,sounds very plausible...great catch.

On another note though,"touching" is part of the 5 senses,so Aizen can create illusions of that sort too...
    Aizen can create everything actually, it's like Uchiha's Genjutsu, except that it is impossible to break from unless you touch the blade, something that base Aizen wouldn't let anyone do no matter what, and also, once you witnessed KS's release once, you're forever under its influence, you can't escape it

Yamamoto did touch KS, but he never figured the weakness of KS, it was a coincidence I guess, well no a coincidence doesn't make sense because Yamamoto was ready to sacrifice himself and Gotei 13 to finish Aizen, but I'm 100% sure he never knew about KS weakness

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, notice that every time Aizen made a strike, the illusion ended. When he stabbed Harribel, the vision of him on her blade shattered. When he slashed Kira and Iba, the vision of himself as Hinamori vanished. It doesn't seem like Aizen can maintain the illusion whilst simultaneously using the blade in combat. I think the hypnosis ends as soon as the blade of Kyoka Suigetsu makes any sort of contact with another person.

New Reply
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast