Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1160

Thread: Ranking of Captains

  1. #901
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alternate Reality
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    You made all that up. Made up statement against manga fact, I rather go with manga fact.

    In fact A HUGE POTION OF YOUR POST SCREAMS OF IGNORANCE.
    First of all, Ichigo trolled Byakuya with mere speed. He couldn't keep up AT ALL until Ichigo's power & speed decrease due to lack of experience (this was made very clear in the manga).
    i advice you read the manga again... first time ichigo had his sword on bykuyas throat it was just coz byakuya didnt estimate his speed...after the fight ichigo was fast but it was not one hit K.O....it is a simple element called "SURPRISE" lol ...once byakuya estimated ichigos speed he atleast did something before getting hit...

    Quote Quote:
    Secondly Utikate was speedblitzed, there is no excuse about it. He was speedblitzed & the others weren't.
    yes coz no one else was targeted...im sure WW didnt hit anyone else there ? ofc he was stuck by unexpected which you seem to ignore totally...

    Quote Quote:
    & Finally Ukitake being stronger than Kensei is another made up nonsense you came up with, don't make excuses just cause it don't suit you.
    you call it "NONSENSE" ? right back at ya man...ukitake is among the topmost captains (a proven fact) ...byakuya teacher (proved) ...seniormost (proved)... you still believe that kensei is stronger than ukitake...i call that "Nonsense" (personal opinions)

    Quote Quote:
    Oh & about Stark. I guess you must have forgottening the part where Stark never actually took Shunsui seriously & the time he did with mere ceros, Shunsui was going bankai to save his ass. He didn't even need the wolfs to force him to go bankai.
    yes and if he would have gone bankai it would have been over for stark (im pretty sure )...if stark was playing around...so was shunsui...you should read that part again... stark owned 2 vaizards alone when shunsui interrupted and owned him alone (with shikai)...

    Quote Quote:
    The espada is ranked by who has the most reiatsu no who is more powerful or more skilled or faster & etc. Hence Ichigo (less than half reiatsu, weakened hollow) literally toyed with Yami the zero espada with mere bankai & he slammed him to the ground with a casual GT.
    you seem to be ignoring the part after that when yami had ichigo in his fists...

    Quote Quote:
    So there goes. Hope I don't see a made up post filled with made up nonsense again.
    you having your periods or what ? why getting so emo and calling what i said nonsense...i can say same thing to your post

  2. #902
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    i advice you read the manga again... first time ichigo had his sword on bykuyas throat it was just coz byakuya didnt estimate his speed...after the fight ichigo was fast but it was not one hit K.O....it is a simple element called "SURPRISE" lol ...once byakuya estimated ichigos speed he atleast did something before getting hit...


    yes coz no one else was targeted...im sure WW didnt hit anyone else there ? ofc he was stuck by unexpected which you seem to ignore totally...


    you call it "NONSENSE" ? right back at ya man...ukitake is among the topmost captains (a proven fact) ...byakuya teacher (proved) ...seniormost (proved)... you still believe that kensei is stronger than ukitake...i call that "Nonsense" (personal opinions)


    yes and if he would have gone bankai it would have been over for stark (im pretty sure )...if stark was playing around...so was shunsui...you should read that part again... stark owned 2 vaizards alone when shunsui interrupted and owned him alone (with shikai)...


    you seem to be ignoring the part after that when yami had ichigo in his fists...


    you having your periods or what ? why getting so emo and calling what i said nonsense...i can say same thing to your post
    Let's read the manga together shall we. http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...63-page-2.html
    "Couldn't react". Byakuya couldn't believe Ichigo (who didn't want to kill but to oppose the law) is that far ahead so he disregard speedblitz & called it a fluke http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...63-page-7.html

    Dun Dun Dun... Byakuya used all his speed & increased senbonzakura speed to the very max & thought it could catch Ichigo http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-14.html
    Oh wait perhaps it wasn't a fluke afterall, Ichigo slashed all the tiny blades http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-15.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-16.html ALL OF THE TINY MILLION BLADES & mocked Byakuya the second time "Only a fluke eh?, so what do you call this?". That time Ichigo could have killed Byakuya AGAIN for the second time (but again it wasn't his mission). Haha fluke my ass, he was SPEEDBLITZ, he was unable to comprehend Ichigo's speed let alone fight back.

    It was after that very moment that Ichigo's power & speed decreased dramatically (similarly to Renji) because of inexperience. Byakuya WAS NO MATCH PERIOD!!

    Ukitake WAS SPEEDBLITZ & there ain't nothing you are do to oppose that simple fact. He was speedblitz in a distance in a war by an enemy HE WAS DIRECTLY STARING AT http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...77-page-7.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...77-page-8.html No excuses. That is a manga fact.

    Ukitake being amonst to top captain IS MADE UP NONSENSE. Yama commented how Shunsui & Ukitake were the best (best what? oh yh best of the old shinigami of the gotei 13. Now we have new gen of shinigami). http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-11.html They were the top student back in the day? Big deal we have new gen of shinigami who are more talented.

    You are pretty sure it would have being over for Stark? Who knows, who cares. It's your prediction & it may turn out to be true or it may not turn out to be true.
    Shunsui cheap shotted Stark (Shunsui himself knew that but he also knew that this is a war so it's not about being fair http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-17.html ). A cheap shot that prevented Stark from using wolfs (& now he didn't own him, he just defeated him). In ONE ON ONE, SHUNSUI WAS GOING TO USE BANKAI BECAUSE OF MERE CEROS & THAT IS UNDENIABLE MANGA FACT!!

    Yami had Ichigo with the fist after what happend exactly? Oh yeah after Ichigo (who had less than half reaistu & whose hollow power decreased since the fight against Ulq) lost control of his mask http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...92-page-8.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...92-page-9.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-19.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-20.html
    Besides that Rukai didn't have any trouble dodging the beast. Ichigo stopped his huge fist with his mere bankai. Yami was trash.

    As you can see, I called them nonsense because they were just that. Nothing but made up nonsense. An attempt to denial the fact that it was made up nonsense is basically spitting in the face of Kubo & those manga pages I just showed you.
    Last edited by Kay3795; December 25, 2012 at 11:32 PM.

  3. #903
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alternate Reality
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Let's read the manga together shall we. http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...63-page-2.html
    "Couldn't react". Byakuya couldn't believe Ichigo (who didn't want to kill but to oppose the law) is that far ahead so he disregard speedblitz & called it a fluke http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...63-page-7.html

    Dun Dun Dun... Byakuya used all his speed & increased senbonzakura speed to the very max & thought it could catch Ichigo http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-14.html
    Oh wait perhaps it wasn't a fluke afterall, Ichigo slashed all the tiny blades http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-15.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-16.html ALL OF THE TINY MILLION BLADES & mocked Byakuya the second time "Only a fluke eh?, so what do you call this?". That time Ichigo could have killed Byakuya AGAIN for the second time (but again it wasn't his mission). Haha fluke my ass, he was SPEEDBLITZ, he was unable to comprehend Ichigo's speed let alone fight back.

    It was after that very moment that Ichigo's power & speed decreased dramatically (similarly to Renji) because of inexperience. Byakuya WAS NO MATCH PERIOD!!
    read what i wrote again...the word i used was "Surprised" not "fluke" ...they mean different...fluke can come under surprise but its not same the other way....in mathematical terms...fluke is a subset of surprise (while surprise is a universal set which can be result of many other events)... an ability can also surprise someone which is not a fluke...in ichigos case was his extraordinary speed which surprised bykuya and he didn't react accordingly...man its so simple... same thing happened when WW took ukitake with surprise and landed a critical hit...

    Quote Quote:
    Ukitake WAS SPEEDBLITZ & there ain't nothing you are do to oppose that simple fact. He was speedblitz in a distance in a war by an enemy HE WAS DIRECTLY STARING AT http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...77-page-7.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...77-page-8.html No excuses. That is a manga fact.
    yes that is a manga fact that he was taken by surprise and it is no different than what happened to byakuya first time ichigo showed him his bankai's power...

    Quote Quote:
    Ukitake being amonst to top captain IS MADE UP NONSENSE. Yama commented how Shunsui & Ukitake were the best (best what? oh yh best of the old shinigami of the gotei 13. Now we have new gen of shinigami). http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-11.html They were the top student back in the day? Big deal we have new gen of shinigami who are more talented.
    like i said this is a matter of personal opinions... in future it will be confirmed though

    Quote Quote:
    You are pretty sure it would have being over for Stark? Who knows, who cares. It's your prediction & it may turn out to be true or it may not turn out to be true.
    Shunsui cheap shotted Stark (Shunsui himself knew that but he also knew that this is a war so it's not about being fair http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-17.html ). A cheap shot that prevented Stark from using wolfs (& now he didn't own him, he just defeated him). In ONE ON ONE, SHUNSUI WAS GOING TO USE BANKAI BY MERE CEROS & THAT IS UNDENIABLE FACT!!
    sole reason for that was that shunsui's sword was not ready to fight till then...else the color game would have prevented any damage ...when shunsui stabs stark...stark is surprised and asks shunsui that why was he hiding his ability till now....shunsui tells him that his sword was not in a mood to fight...

    Quote Quote:
    Yami had Ichigo with the fist after what happend exactly? Oh yeah after Ichigo (who had less than half reaistu & whose hollow power decreased since the fight against Ulq) lost control of his mask http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...92-page-8.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...92-page-9.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-19.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...2-page-20.html
    Besides that Rukai didn't have any trouble dodging the beast. Ichigo stopped his huge fist with his mere bankai. Yami was trash.
    it does not matter half reiatsu or whatever...his half reiatsu was comparable to captains (stated by unohana in dangai)...yami was trash ability wise but he was mass load of reiatsu... 2 captains took him down together ...so he was no joke... ichigo was not even close to espada 4 (first release only) ...there were more people who were stronger or comparable to uloquirra in terms of power...stark was definitely one of them and shunsui was on equal grounds with him...ichigo on the other hand had to go bankai +mask just to overpower normal uloquirra(non -released form)...before FGT ichigo was not that strong and some captains could have dfeated him (gin actually did defeat him ...although he was just palying around....if he wanted he could have killed ichigo....but those were not his intentions)

    Quote Quote:
    As you can see, I called them nonsense because they were just that. Nothing but made up nonsense. An attempt to denial the fact that it was made up nonsense is basically spitting in the face of Kubo & those manga pages I just showed you.
    "made up nonsense"? ...i call that bullshit man... my points are pretty much proved...posting links does not make a difference until you understand what is happening there in them (which you clearly do not)...

  4. #904
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    read what i wrote again...the word i used was "Surprised" not "fluke" ...they mean different...fluke can come under surprise but its not same the other way....in mathematical terms...fluke is a subset of surprise (while surprise is a universal set which can be result of many other events)... an ability can also surprise someone which is not a fluke...in ichigos case was his extraordinary speed which surprised bykuya and he didn't react accordingly...man its so simple... same thing happened when WW took ukitake with surprise and landed a critical hit...


    yes that is a manga fact that he was taken by surprise and it is no different than what happened to byakuya first time ichigo showed him his bankai's power...


    like i said this is a matter of personal opinions... in future it will be confirmed though



    sole reason for that was that shunsui's sword was not ready to fight till then...else the color game would have prevented any damage ...when shunsui stabs stark...stark is surprised and asks shunsui that why was he hiding his ability till now....shunsui tells him that his sword was not in a mood to fight...


    it does not matter half reiatsu or whatever...his half reiatsu was comparable to captains (stated by unohana in dangai)...yami was trash ability wise but he was mass load of reiatsu... 2 captains took him down together ...so he was no joke... ichigo was not even close to espada 4 (first release only) ...there were more people who were stronger or comparable to uloquirra in terms of power...stark was definitely one of them and shunsui was on equal grounds with him...ichigo on the other hand had to go bankai +mask just to overpower normal uloquirra(non -released form)...before FGT ichigo was not that strong and some captains could have dfeated him (gin actually did defeat him ...although he was just palying around....if he wanted he could have killed ichigo....but those were not his intentions)


    "made up nonsense"? ...i call that bullshit man... my points are pretty much proved...posting links does not make a difference until you understand what is happening there in them (which you clearly do not)...
    Of course he was surprised. Then he perpared the second time by using his full zanpakuto speed as well as focusing on Ichigo & guess what? He still got speedblitzed easily...again. Ichigo could have killed him at anytime basically (until his power & speed slowed down). Your assertion of "once byakuya estimated ichigos speed he atleast did something before getting hit" never happend either (made up nonsense...again). Ichigo merely didn't want to kill him, he mocked Byakuya with his own words. Byakuya simply couldn't hope to keep up EVER!! He was completely outmatched!!

    They were in a war, Ukitake had his zanpakuto out, if the enemy attacked, it is natural instinct to defend & then kill the enemy.
    Ukitake simple couldn't do any of that. He was completely overwhelmed by WW's speed. He was speedblitz from a huge distance at that (the distance is especially what makes it funny).

    It may be your personal opinion but that opinion really doesn't have any substance. You are "sure ukitake is definitely stronger than kensei and can fare better against WW"? What makes you say this again? (you say it like it's FACT too & that's why it's bothersome ) Because he is a senior captain? Sorry but that ain't no arguement. We have the manga literally showing how Ukitake fared against WW (he got speedblitzed from a huge distance & couldn't even utter a word).

    & Sole reason Stark didn't do too well against Shunsui is because he was critically injured (cheap shotted) & his most powerful ability was taken away from him (See what I did there? Stop making excuses. Shunsui didn't & you shouldn't either).

    Rukia was dodging Yami's huge ass so much so that he got annoyed. He was trash & only got the title zero espada because of his reiatsu (that's what espada were ranked by in the first place. Not power, not speed, not skill, not ability, not intelligence, not size, not who is the most good looking BUT WHO HAS THE MOST REIATSU & Yami sucks at controlling his power... Big time). Also did you not understand that Ichigo didn't put anywhere near his all into that GT? Not to mention the fact that he couldn't use hollow form effectively or properly?. He wasn't just half reiatsu, he got worse compared to when he fought Grimmjow & Ulq (Zangetsu made that clear). Yami was trash. Understand that the Ichigo that fought at the FKT was beyond trash.

    You proved nothing. You are just making up absurdity.
    Last edited by Kay3795; December 26, 2012 at 12:52 AM.

  5. #905
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Ukitake being amonst to top captain IS MADE UP NONSENSE. Yama commented how Shunsui & Ukitake were the best (best what? oh yh best of the old shinigami of the gotei 13. Now we have new gen of shinigami). http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-11.html They were the top student back in the day? Big deal we have new gen of shinigami who are more talented.
    So, how do we know newer generation is more talented or less talented? There is zero indication about that in the manga, either. If we are sticking to manga pages, please show a reference of this, too.

    ---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    You are pretty sure it would have being over for Stark? Who knows, who cares. It's your prediction & it may turn out to be true or it may not turn out to be true.
    Shunsui cheap shotted Stark (Shunsui himself knew that but he also knew that this is a war so it's not about being fair http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-17.html ). A cheap shot that prevented Stark from using wolfs (& now he didn't own him, he just defeated him). In ONE ON ONE, SHUNSUI WAS GOING TO USE BANKAI BECAUSE OF MERE CEROS & THAT IS UNDENIABLE MANGA FACT!!
    They aren't mere Cero. It is Starkk's basic weapon skill. No other Espada could shoot a Cero that fast (at the speed of Bala). Kyouraku would have owned Starkk with his Bankai. If you cannot really make that assumption, bear in mind that Bankai gives a massive power boost to a Shinigami and Kyouraku was holding his ground with his Shikai, and in fact, he defeated Starkk just with Shikai. So, I don't know how you can assume Starkk would fare any better against his Bankai. Manga logic says it's close to being impossible.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #906
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    You are pretty sure it would have being over for Stark? Who knows, who cares. It's your prediction & it may turn out to be true or it may not turn out to be true.
    Shunsui cheap shotted Stark (Shunsui himself knew that but he also knew that this is a war so it's not about being fair http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-17.html ). A cheap shot that prevented Stark from using wolfs (& now he didn't own him, he just defeated him). In ONE ON ONE, SHUNSUI WAS GOING TO USE BANKAI BECAUSE OF MERE CEROS & THAT IS UNDENIABLE MANGA FACT!!
    There is one more UNDENIABLE MANGA FACT. Shunsui DIDN'T use his games... like at all.

    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-386.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...87-page-7.html

    "Wasn't in the right mood"

    Zanpakuto is manifestation of one's soul. You can read it as "I wasn't in a mood and I didn't want to fight seriously". Who wasn't fighting seriously? Stark or Shunsui? Do I have to write what is Kyoraku's personality? Doesn't matter how or when, he doesn't care about this when it comes to fight. He was gonna use bankai and wipe the floor with Stark because he didn't want to take his sweet time playing with him.

    Try to counter that...

  8. #907
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    So, how do we know newer generation is more talented or less talented? There is zero indication about that in the manga, either. If we are sticking to manga pages, please show a reference of this, too.

    ---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------



    They aren't mere Cero. It is Starkk's basic weapon skill. No other Espada could shoot a Cero that fast (at the speed of Bala). Kyouraku would have owned Starkk with his Bankai. If you cannot really make that assumption, bear in mind that Bankai gives a massive power boost to a Shinigami and Kyouraku was holding his ground with his Shikai, and in fact, he defeated Starkk just with Shikai. So, I don't know how you can assume Starkk would fare any better against his Bankai. Manga logic says it's close to being impossible.
    Maybe the fact that they were labeled that way not just by Kubo but by the older gen themselves. It's not hard to perceive it's just damn common sense. The old gen consist of 1000s of years old people while the new gen consist of people just over 100 years old.

    You say he would have owned him with bankai like it's fact. Well it's not so stop saying it like it's fact!! Bankai gives a boost in power & it could give an entire different boost in general (i.e Soifon's bankai being a nuke while her shikai is a sting), so unless you can prove that Shunsui's bankai is ging to be effective against Stark (which you can't yet) don't say he would own him with bankai like you know better.

    ---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    There is one more UNDENIABLE MANGA FACT. Shunsui DIDN'T use his games... like at all.

    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-386.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...87-page-7.html

    "Wasn't in the right mood"

    Zanpakuto is manifestation of one's soul. You can read it as "I wasn't in a mood and I didn't want to fight seriously". Who wasn't fighting seriously? Stark or Shunsui? Do I have to write what is Kyoraku's personality? Doesn't matter how or when, he doesn't care about this when it comes to fight. He was gonna use bankai and wipe the floor with Stark because he didn't want to take his sweet time playing with him.

    Try to counter that...
    I could basically repeat the same statement I used against dex's logic. "& Sole reason Stark didn't do too well against Shunsui is because he was critically injured (cheap shotted) & his most powerful ability was taken away from him (See what I did there? Stop making excuses. Shunsui didn't & you shouldn't either)".

    & of course Shunsui wanted to kill Stark. He is the one teaching the younger captains (Vizards) how to not take these as a game & strike the opponent down however way you can (he has that dangerous mindset).

  9. #908
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I could basically repeat the same statement I used against dex's logic. "& Sole reason Stark didn't do too well against Shunsui is because he was critically injured (cheap shotted) & his most powerful ability was taken away from him (See what I did there? Stop making excuses. Shunsui didn't & you shouldn't either)".
    So using your ability is cheap now. Ok. How dare Shunsui use his ability?! Bastard! Still, he didn't use any of his games, so saying "Mere Ceros were enough to make him go bankai" is stupid and baseless. He was shot down only because Ukitake was attacked by WW and he was worried about him. But it just makes your point more and more stupid.
    Last edited by Duniak; December 26, 2012 at 06:43 AM.

  10. #909
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    So using your ability is cheap now. Ok. How dare Shunsui use his ability?! Bastard! Still, he didn't use any of his games, so saying "Mere Ceros were enough to make him go bankai" is stupid and baseless. He was shot down only because Ukitake was attacked by WW and he was worried about him. But it just makes your point more and more stupid.
    Stark was focusing all his might on the Vizards, then this random dude stab him in the back from the shadows & in the process not only critically injuring him but more importantly taking away his haxx wolf ability.

    Saying mere cero's were enough to make him got bankai is NOT stupid or baseless. Shunsui himself admitted he would have used it if Ukitake didn't involve himself.

  11. #910
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Saying mere cero's were enough to make him got bankai is NOT stupid or baseless. Shunsui himself admitted he would have used it if Ukitake didn't involve himself.
    He wasn't in mood, he didn't use his strongest games, he was just using his sword and Takaoni. Stark had to use Ressurection to keep up with Shunsui's swordmanship. And it's not like he hit him with those Ceros. Stark wanted to see his Bankai, so Shunsui wanted to use it and finish it in an instant. But Ukitake came in saying his Bankai isn't something to be used out in the open.

  12. #911
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    He wasn't in mood, he didn't use his strongest games, he was just using his sword and Takaoni. Stark had to use Ressurection to keep up with Shunsui's swordmanship. And it's not like he hit him with those Ceros. Stark wanted to see his Bankai, so Shunsui wanted to use it and finish it in an instant. But Ukitake came in saying his Bankai isn't something to be used out in the open.
    The battle between them was a Joke. Stark & Shunsui weren't into it at the beginning. Then as Stark got a little more serious while releasing (determined to know his bankai after witnessing Toshiro's & Soifon's bankai), he force Shunsui to get serious so much so that he took a head start (realising the threat lvl). He almost made Shunsui use bankai & that isn't an opinion that I made up, it's a statement of fact back up by Shunsui himself.

    Shunsui is a killer & he knows what he must do in the war. Him not being the mood contradicts his actions (His zanpakuto wasn't in the mood though but that is besides the point). Stark was never pressure AT ALL in that fight (until he got critically injured & his strongest tech taken away). The "Stark had to use Ressurection to keep up with Shunsui's swordmanship" never happend either.

    At the end of it all the fact of the matter is, Shunsui was force to use Bankai with mere ceros that don't do much damage (though Stark can use them stylishly).
    Shunsui then matched Stark in a one on one after Stark was critically injured as well as being crippled.

  13. #912
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Stark was focusing all his might on the Vizards, then this random dude stab him in the back from the shadows & in the process not only critically injuring him but more importantly taking away his haxx wolf ability.

    Saying mere cero's were enough to make him got bankai is NOT stupid or baseless. Shunsui himself admitted he would have used it if Ukitake didn't involve himself.
    Still, you are referring to Starkk's Cero as mere, while it's clearly not. He can successively shot those Cero and it's an ability of his special to him, so, it's not that plausible to understate it.

    ---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

    And while you are at it, could someone provide me with a reference to the page at which Starkk loses Los Lobos?

  14. #913
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    I agree with Kay3796 on the Starrk fight. He clearly has no motivation to fight. Unlike the gotei 13, who's duty is to protect KT and would give their life away for it, Starrk just fight for the sake of fighting. He joined Aizen's squad because he wanted friends, when his "friends" are all dead and Aizen doesn't do shit about it, he got depressed and were just merely responding to to the continual assault from the vizards & shunsui. Rember that the only thing that Starrk gets from his ressurection is the ceros & the wolves (which comes from lilynette). It doesn't give him extra speed, or strength or regeneration ability. When he refused to use his cero and wolves, and engaged in a sword fight with shikai Shunsui, he's basically the same as unreleased Starrk. So I don't really like to literally take the argument shikai shunsui > released Starrk.

    Furthermore, the argument for Uki to interfere with Shunsui's fight is quite stupid. Starrk and lilynette were originally the same being, it's not like he double teamed shunsui. It's the same as a shinigami and his/her zanpaktou spirit. Before Uki and the vizards interfere, the same shikai shunsui never even got close to Starrk. It is only because starrk got demoralized and refused to use his ceros + wolves that cost him the match.

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-31119-...apter-372.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-31119-...apter-372.html

  15. #914
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    The "Stark had to use Ressurection to keep up with Shunsui's swordmanship" never happend either.
    Basically unreleased Stark at the end of the fight ended up getting KILLED with Shunsui's Shikai. So yes, it DID happen. He had to fire those Ceros in order to prevent Shunsui from getting close to him.

  16. #915
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,075
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ranking of Captains

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Basically unreleased Stark at the end of the fight ended up getting KILLED with Shunsui's Shikai. So yes, it DID happen. He had to fire those Ceros in order to prevent Shunsui from getting close to him.
    No it didn't happen. Stark's close combat abilities never increased as when he released & you keep forgetting the fact that Stark was critically injured (I wonder why exactly hahaha).

    ---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Still, you are referring to Starkk's Cero as mere, while it's clearly not. He can successively shot those Cero and it's an ability of his special to him, so, it's not that plausible to understate it.

    ---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

    And while you are at it, could someone provide me with a reference to the page at which Starkk loses Los Lobos?
    Los Lobos and Stark became one being (well they are one being in two separate places, like Lilinette is the gun & Stark is the body but the wolfs literally made them..http://www.mangareader.net/94-31672-...apter-373.html

    Shunsui forced him into the games which made Stark unable to use the wolfs (otherwise he loses the game).

New Reply
Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts