Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,156 to 1,160 of 1160

Thread: Ranking of Captains

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ranking of Captains

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Hitsugaya to me, will eventually be the most powerful of Soul Society, in 1,000 years he'll be the next Captain Commander guaranteed.
    It'd be interesting to see Shunsui start grooming Hitsugaya for the roll of CC sometime during the manga.

@kkck

Having re-read the chapter with Yamamoto's death, it seems like Yhwach was inferring that had Yamamoto been like his former self, he would have done anything to win, instead of taking it all upon his self. That would probably mean, as you said, a full powered Unohana and Zaraki on the field, which would have been grand. It also would have meant that he would have allowed Orihime to heal his arm possibly since the pride thing came after the extermination of the quincy. He would have also probably used Ryujin Jakka without caring about the nearby people, allowing him to exterminate a good portion of the quincy around him. I'd imagine that Ennetsu Jigoku would have done a good job at it. It could also have meant that there would be no standards and those who are captains now would have been just as murderous and vicious as the first ones 1000 years ago.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that Zaraki has advanced to the new Kenpachi and Byakuya, Renji and Rukia have received RG powerups, it's pretty clear that the rankings have to change to suit the buffing up of some characters. The performance (or the lack thereof) of the 'unbuffed captains' suggests a stalemate in power between the SR and the captains. Hitsugaya and Soi Fon both managed to defeat their opponents, but took too much damage, making it more of a 'draw.' Komamura won vs Bambi, but then he lost his powerup and turned into a dog. And the vizards have been trashed so far, despite impressive performances by Rose and Kensei. Given all of this and adding in Renji's current show of improved power/durability vs Mask, I rerank this way (living/acting captains and a suggestion for eighth division captain.)

!. Shunsui (He's CC for a reason...want to see that!)

2. Kenpachi (He is going to be an absolute monster! Still needs to ramp up his other skills, but his brute strength is pretty overwhelming)

3. Byakuya (He's Zaraki's frenemy and has been healed and upgraded, so he'll be on the warpath to regain his pride)

4. Ukitake (Unless that Lotus bath REALLY cured his condition, his illness is a real impediment, as is his attitude about not hurting a child, even if it is a powerful enemy trying to kill him.)

5. Shinji, Kensei and Rose (I still give these guys some credit for their powers, but in the face of their lack of strategy and the surprises the enemy keeps throwing at them, they just fall short of the ones above.

6. Kurotsuchi (Not necessarily a powerhouse, but has some freaky abilities and poisons, so he's definitely dangerous.)

7. Renji (I'm putting in my vote for Renji as the new captain of the eighth and position him here, although he may decide to stick with Byakuya a while longer.)

8. Hitsugaya and Soi Fon (Despite using more impressive strategy in battle than the vizard captains and actually defeating their opponents, they still got so beat up they went down at the end too. If offered a powerup, that could change.)

9. Komamura (Unless that 'dog form' has a rabid bite, I think poor doggie's been put down, at least for the time being, but MAN DID HE HAVE AN AWESOME IMMORTAL FORM! LOVE YOU, SAJIN!)

I didn't rank Aizen (still imprisoned...maybe!), Gin, Tousen and Yamamoto (dead), Unohana (probably dead or changed level of power due to giving over Kenpachi title.) or Urahara/Yoruichi/Isshin (not current captains.)

Disclaimer: These rankings are my opinion, based on current battles and expected power levels suggested by events. If you differ, that's okay, it's a forum.
    Last edited by Firebird0ne; December 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I just did everybody I could think of.

Transcendent- Plot LV
    Dangai Ichigo
    Monster Aizen

Tier 0- Boss LV
    Yamamoto
    Aizen
    Unohanna
    Isshin
    Hollowfied Ichigo

Tier 1- Superior
    #2 Espada
    Shunsui
    Ukitake
    Uraharra
    Gin
    FB Ichigo
    #1 Espada
    #4 Espada

Tier 2- Special/Above Average
    Masked Ichigo
    Kenpachi
    #3 Espada
    #0 Espada
    Byakuya
    Shinji
    Tousen (Hollowfied Under Byakuya)
    #5 Espada
    #6 Espada

Tier 3- Average Captain
    Soi Fon
    Kensei
    Yourichi
    Love
    Rose
    #7 Espada

Tier 4- Low Captain
    Mayuri
    Hitsugaya (Mid Tier 2)
    Kom (Tier top tier 2)
    #8 Espada
    #9 Espada

Tier 5- Captain LV Reiatsu
    ### Arrancar
    Renji ( low Tier 0)
    Yachiru
    Yumichikia
    Hisagi
    Ikkaku
    ## Arrancars

Tier 6- VC
    Kira
    Rukia
    Matsumoto
    Hinamori

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    I just did everybody I could think of.

Transcendent- Plot LV
    Dangai Ichigo
    Monster Aizen

Tier 0- Boss LV
    Yamamoto
    Aizen
    Unohanna
    Isshin
    Hollowfied Ichigo

Tier 1- Superior
    #2 Espada
    Shunsui
    Ukitake
    Uraharra
    Gin
    FB Ichigo
    #1 Espada
    #4 Espada

Tier 2- Special/Above Average
    Masked Ichigo
    Kenpachi
    #3 Espada
    #0 Espada
    Byakuya
    Shinji
    Tousen (Hollowfied Under Byakuya)
    #5 Espada
    #6 Espada

Tier 3- Average Captain
    Soi Fon
    Kensei
    Yourichi
    Love
    Rose
    #7 Espada

Tier 4- Low Captain
    Mayuri
    Hitsugaya (Mid Tier 2)
    Kom (Tier top tier 2)
    #8 Espada
    #9 Espada

Tier 5- Captain LV Reiatsu
    ### Arrancar
    Renji ( low Tier 0)
    Yachiru
    Yumichikia
    Hisagi
    Ikkaku
    ## Arrancars

Tier 6- VC
    Kira
    Rukia
    Matsumoto
    Hinamori
    Putting Renji in tier 5 made me drop my jaw, given the recent chapters... o.o
    Renji should at least be above tier 3, prefereably tier 2 at minimum, given how he defeated James/Mask, that dropped quite the many Vice Captains, and even two masked Captains, without dropping a sweat.

It's also fair to assume that Rukia raised quite a bit in level as well, after training in the Royal realm.

Mayuri is also pretty deadly on his own, given the poisons he could make. It would at least put him on the same level as Espada nr. 2, who was only deadly because of his rotting ability and not so much because of his power level.

Kenpachi just surpassed Unuhana, so this is a problem too.
    To be frank, Kenpachi is supposed to be Soul Society's new trumph card, whereas Yama-Jii was both the leader and trumph card in one, now Shunshui is the leader, and Zaraki is the trumph card. So basically, very few Shinigami should be above Kenpachi now... I wouldn't put Gin above him, for starts. Heck even the Espada and others are questionable as well.

I don't completely disagree with your list, but I guess you made it in a hurry?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Putting Renji in tier 5 made me drop my jaw, given the recent chapters... o.o
    Renji should at least be above tier 3, prefereably tier 2 at minimum, given how he defeated James/Mask, that dropped quite the many Vice Captains, and even two masked Captains, without dropping a sweat.

It's also fair to assume that Rukia raised quite a bit in level as well, after training in the Royal realm.

Mayuri is also pretty deadly on his own, given the poisons he could make. It would at least put him on the same level as Espada nr. 2, who was only deadly because of his rotting ability and not so much because of his power level.

Kenpachi just surpassed Unuhana, so this is a problem too.
    To be frank, Kenpachi is supposed to be Soul Society's new trumph card, whereas Yama-Jii was both the leader and trumph card in one, now Shunshui is the leader, and Zaraki is the trumph card. So basically, very few Shinigami should be above Kenpachi now... I wouldn't put Gin above him, for starts. Heck even the Espada and others are questionable as well.

I don't completely disagree with your list, but I guess you made it in a hurry?
    Mayuri Shikia is definitely deadly but his science is even deadlier. However I don't see him beating anyone above Tier 3 without heavy prep, knowledge and CIS.

Kenpachi has definitely rose up in rankings but to where all we know is that he's stronger than Unohanna and has an unknown Shikia ability, maybe even Bankia.I personally need more feats before I say he can kill Aizen without backlash.

I also acknowledged Renji's recent power up. The way he handled mask I would say he's Top 1 or low tier O Boss LV. I'm still thinking The senior shinigami's Bankia are gonna be amazing.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78