Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

  1. #1
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    For all of you who do not know/remember Tousen's sword is not really his
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/148/09/
    so when do you think it his real one will show up and what do you think it's ablities might be

    Everyones been saying that Ichigo needs a new level from the events happening and my own imagination I've come up with a slick cool solution.....since Ichigo's Bankai was originally meant to have a large sword which was suppose to even out his speed so, his Hollow become Vastlord level and Zengetsu just evolving into the broad claymore type katana it's meant to be. And then the fusion of the new levels to create that mask we've seen with the yellow eyed skull with the horn and Zengetsu old man and the hollow ichigo becoming one being that has the power of the hollow and young appearance of the hollow but personally and wisdom of Old man Zengetsu and a sick new outfit

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    I don't understand why do you think it's not his real sword based on this page?
    And, I don't think that he could do a Bankai with a sword which is not his own, and we've clearly saw him do a Bankai against Kenpachi.


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  3. #3
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    because he's the only captain who can do a bankai with some one else blade let alone master it because if you noticed its on her grave he then picks it up and takes it as his own which only he in the known history of soul society is able to do

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Well.. Maybe that makes it HIS sword. We don't know how swords get passed along anyways in soul society. Maybe they can change owners and come by heritage, Like for example Rukia's sword, which is considered to be the most beautiful sword of all - perhaps a sword heritaged by her Byakuyaa's name?


    Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

  5. #5
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    No because he didn't have a zanpakuto and you only get a zanpakuto from being a shinigami and until his idol got killed he wasn't one....it's not that way......because if you actually read the manga do it some time it helps it says when Zangetsu handed him the training sword is a souless sword that people get before there spirit forms their real sword...and if it's possible to inherit some one else sword why didn't Byakua have the "most beautiful sword" of the clan especially since he was a blood related member who became a shinigami long before she did
    Last edited by JioFreed666; October 27, 2007 at 07:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    No because he didn't have a zanpakuto and you only get a zanpakuto from being a shinigami and until his idol got killed he wasn't one....it's not that way......because if you actually read the manga do it some time it helps it says when Zangetsu handed him the training sword is a souless sword that people get before there spirit forms their real sword...and if it's possible to inherit some one else sword why didn't Byakua have the "most beautiful sword" of the clan especially since he was a blood related member who became a shinigami long before she did
    Kenpachi already had his zanpakutou before he became a shinigami. He never forms another one just because he becomes a shinigami. If Kenpachi could use a sword he had before he became a shinigami, Tousen can too.

  7. #7
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    .......but there is a page on the manga that shows him picking up this dead womens zanpakuto its at the top of the page look really closely please before you say anything and Kenpachi is a man with a very broad history that we don't know about
    Last edited by JioFreed666; October 27, 2007 at 10:18 PM.

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    .......but there is a page on the manga that shows him picking up this dead womens zanpakuto its at the top of the page look really closely please before you say anything and Kenpachi is a man with a very broad history that we don't know about
    I know he's using her zanpakutou. But Kenpachi is using a zanpakutou that he clearly had before he became a shinigami. There are two flashbacks to confirm this. If Kenpachi could use something he had before he became a shinigami as his zanpakutou, why can't Tousen?

  9. #9
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Oh I thought you where talking about Tousen making one on his own but I'm talking about
    1.Kenpachi has a broad history we don't know about so we don't know when or how he got his zanpakuto
    2.Tousen has been using it there was a flash back in the anime when he was training with it when he first met Sanji but hasn't been using one that of his own making because the sword is same one he pulled of her grave

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    Oh I thought you where talking about Tousen making one on his own but I'm talking about
    1.Kenpachi has a broad history we don't know about so we don't know when or how he got his zanpakuto
    2.Tousen has been using it there was a flash back in the anime when he was training with it when he first met Sanji but hasn't been using one that of his own making because the sword is same one he pulled of her grave
    Dude, you said shinigami only get their zanpakutou after they become shinigami. Zaraki Kenpachi proves this isn't true. That means you don't necessarily have to obtain your zanpakutou after you become a shinigami. That means Tousen's true zanpakutou is the one he's using, he is NOT going to get another one.

  11. #11
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    OMFG we don't know if kenpachi was once at the academy so he might have went A LONG LONG time ago and left with his zanpakuto and came back and became the 11th captain that or he might have done it some back alley way that's how broad Kenpachi's history is we don't know what happened before those two flash backs or even when he was alittle kid....ANY Shinigami's zanpakuto is made out of their own spiritual pressure key word OWN if tousen picked up this womens he could possibly have another one made from his own spiritual pressure

  12. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    OMFG we don't know if kenpachi was once at the academy so he might have went A LONG LONG time ago and left with his zanpakuto and came back and became the 11th captain that or he might have done it some back alley way that's how broad Kenpachi's history is we don't know what happened before those two flash backs or even when he was alittle kid....ANY Shinigami's zanpakuto is made out of their own spiritual pressure key word OWN if tousen picked up this womens he could possibly have another one made from his own spiritual pressure
    If Kenpachi had been in the academy, he would have had a name already. He decided to name himself Kenpachi AFTER he met Yachiru. He wasn't a shinigami before.

  13. #13
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuroff View Post
    If Kenpachi had been in the academy, he would have had a name already. He decided to name himself Kenpachi AFTER he met Yachiru. He wasn't a shinigami before.
    okay that means it was possibly a bad alley deal and be the reason why His sword is Different, it has no sheath and why he has one

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    okay that means it was possibly a bad alley deal and be the reason why His sword is Different, it has no sheath and why he has one
    No, what it means is that a shinigami can use a sword that they acquired and make it their zanpakutou. Which is what Tousen did.

  15. #15
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tousen's real sword and Ichigo's step up

    It's not his zanpakuto thought how do you explain that very very simple fact that I have a picture and of that is in the manga

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts