Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: American Comics Thread!

Well, if only Wanda married a human/alien with the ability of producing one or two offsprings, maybe she won't turned out like this. Besides, the Ultimate version of Vision is a she, so that would make it more creepy, or not.

CMIIW, Ultimate Universe is designated as Earth-1610.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
    Well, if only Wanda married a human/alien with the ability of producing one or two offsprings, maybe she won't turned out like this. Besides, the Ultimate version of Vision is a she, so that would make it more creepy, or not.

CMIIW, Ultimate Universe is designated as Earth-1610.
    Gotcha.

And true. I was thinking that as well...but she was the one to create the kids, and manipulate...stuff. Gosh, she's so hard to explain. >_>; XD

But yesh. She's female in Ultimate. o.O; I never knew that either. (LMAO. Now the idea of WandaxVision jsut had me shiver too much)

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe that's the thing with Ultimate Universe. After all, Mark Millar did paired Quicksilver with Scarlet Witch in the Ultimates (eeeew!). Ultimate Universe: Unleashing Your Wildest Dream, Even Freaky Ones.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone have any idea when the Ultimates Volume 3 comes out? (or if it already did) I ask because Madureira is probably my favorite comic book artist (outside of maybe alex ross) and he is NOTORIOUS for either his delays or not finishing his series and i want to know how the fuck the end of volume 2 plays out.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Mad and Waid said in an interview a few months back that volume 3 will be released in Spring '07.
    I'm guessing here that you're also still waiting for the next release of Battlechasers, right? I was so excited when i got my first Battlechasers issue. Now, i lost my hope on Battlechasers. Yes, when Mad was doing X-Men back in 96-97, several issues was also delayed. With Ultimates, i hope he wont be making the same mistake.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the original two volumes of the Ultimates and when they started a part two my local book store didn't have it. I know it was good but still I cant seem to find it, i just know that for some reason Cap is in the middle east and Thor is po'd.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Mad and Waid said in an interview a few months back that volume 3 will be released in Spring '07.
    . . .
    I heard earlier this year that it was fall of 2006 that it would be out. Sounds like a naruto anime like delay...

I would rather not start any series that Joe Mad is at the helm of outside of the ultimates, simply because i dont want to start something ill never get to finish. Dont get me wrong, i love his art but his work habits are horrible. (in short, no im not waiting for battlechasers)

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kadodo's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Yuo know how they have real movies for American Comics? What anime do you guys think is best to be produced as a areal movie?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kadodo
    Yuo know how they have real movies for American Comics? What anime do you guys think is best to be produced as a areal movie?
    a topic not for this topic. There is a general manga section, you know

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NeoShweaty
    a topic not for this topic. There is a general manga section, you know
    I meant to say what manga is the closest to follow what americans do with american comics.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Still not even close to being ontopic. And well to answer your question GTO, Death Note, and Ichi the Killer both had live action movies.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe that's the thing with Ultimate Universe. After all, Mark Millar did paired Quicksilver with Scarlet Witch in the Ultimates (eeeew!). Ultimate Universe: Unleashing Your Wildest Dream, Even Freaky Ones.
    You know, that freaked me out as well. I mean...the part that scared me was the touchy-feely, and the love poems. Seriously. o.o But I guess that's the only freaky bit.

I jsut wished they didn't have to make Colossus gay, and chose someone else (is a KittyxPiotr fan). XD

Kadodo: Sorry, but this thread's meant for American comics. :P And...it's realyl hard to say which manga reminds me of an American comic, because they don't. There's something diferent about the two, I suppose. XD

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manu
    Still not even close to being ontopic. And well to answer your question GTO, Death Note, and Ichi the Killer both had live action movies.
    If I wanted to ask that question somewhere else, what thread would that be?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kadodo
    What anime do you guys think is best to be produced as a areal movie?
    That was your question right? Well go to the General Manga discussion and post "What do you think is the best manga to become a live action movie."

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzair
    You know, that freaked me out as well. I mean...the part that scared me was the touchy-feely, and the love poems. Seriously. o.o But I guess that's the only freaky bit.

I jsut wished they didn't have to make Colossus gay, and chose someone else (is a KittyxPiotr fan). XD
    Yeah, I was kinda disappointed knowing that they made Colossus gay. 'Specially when Angel met the team for the first time. One of the X-Men (cmiiw, Storm) said every girl is attracted to Angel, every girl and Piotr. And then they paired Kitty with Peter Parker, that to me is so wrong. It's hard to see Peter with another girl besides MJ, or Gwen, or Felicia Hardy. For most awesome ColossusxKitty moment, you might wanna read Astonishing X-Men.[br]Posted on: December 05, 2006, 10:13:47 AM_________________________________________________Hmm... maybe Kitty got a thing with a guy named Peter... or Marvel's secret plot to brainwash their readers.

New Reply
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast