Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member qwan3356's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

Rulk is a monster thou. love issue 5. He just loves pawning every powerful character, plus he is damn smart for some reason or another.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Secret Invasion
    Spoiler show

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity The Boff's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, Red Hulk is everything i hate with Marvel. I want the people thats making it to just stop destroying what was the most awesome green meanie story ever created. red hulk fucked all that in an instant. thank you retarded writer people, thank you very much.

and on another note. sweet jeeeebus christ i just saw the leaked Wolverine Origins Trailer. holy hannah and mozzarella cake it was sweet as hell. hard to find though since the producers are going all around the web forcing people to stop looking at the trailer and be pumped up for the movie. yeah smart choice corporate people! lets stop the hype for the movie! yeah we dont want people to be psyched about the movie, noooo we want to hide it and not get free advertise at all. making people go like this 2 weeks after the premiere: what? there's a wolverine movie? why didnt i know that?
    corporate retards.......

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fenrir's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is, I'll be sitting in theaters waiting for that Deadpool cameo in Wolverine Origins 8D....I never thought he'd ever actually get to be on big screen. Ever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Anti-Venom?Maaaan,Im so happy for Eddie right now.I hope powns he Venom,I wonder how the hell that transformation happened,but like Li said never ask miracles for questions,Im so lookin forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    All I can say is, I'll be sitting in theaters waiting for that Deadpool cameo in Wolverine Origins 8D....I never thought he'd ever actually get to be on big screen. Ever.

And Ryan Reynolds will play Deadpool perfectly,he has that scence of humor,he showed that in Blade:Trinity.I so cant wait for the movie,Deadpool and Wolve are one of my favs in Marvel.And I cant wait for an hd trailer for the movie of Wolverine:Orgins.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wrstljr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All I have to say is Ultimate Black Suit spidey!!!!!!! He's going to be Namor level of badassness in the Ultimate universe.

Spidey kicks a thousand time more ass in the Ultimate Universe...its amazing how differently he is written in the two universes.
    My Review of Zetman! Try this one out...despite the Lame Name its a great read...

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34132

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I agree with that, but Ultimate universe power levels are completely ambiguous anyway.

Thor takes down Loki/Hyperion but gets taken down by Magneto pfffffffffffft riiight.

Whatever, point is, the Ultimate universe is ending, but Ultimate Spider-man is sticking around and it is absolutely justified to do so. Ultimate Spiderman surpasses the main Spider-man title in every way ever since One More Day,

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you, Lohnt. I used to hate reading Ultimate Spidey, but now that we've been hit by BND i prefer reading Ultimate.

And even more now after they introduced...
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anti-Venom has to be one of the most ill-concieved/least wanted character creations in recent history.

Do any of you guys know of the title where Namor helps the Inhumans out..I've been wanting to read it but cant find the name of it.

When I google it all i get is arguments on who would win in a fight between Namor and the Black Bolt haha
    My Review of Zetman! Try this one out...despite the Lame Name its a great read...

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

That and anything Rob Liefeld made.

Maybe you can try reading here for Namor and the Inhumans, but i'm not too sure.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks alot Ichi, not exactly what I was looking for but it's always good to get some history on characters.

And agreed with Liefeld...Captain America never looked so good haha.

Anyone else feel if they see one more Skrullified cover they just might snap...DC's quality has skyrocketed too. Marvel comics are been done more poorly than the movies these days.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that's why Millar made cap say, "You think this A on my forehead stands for France?", since Cap doesnt want anyone looking at his chest.

I think we're gonna see more Marvel Apes cover after this. I first saw it on Cable #6, which was done by Liefeld. Those poor primates, he made them look really bad.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a great moment in Ultimates haha...too bad about Ultimates as a series too. I think I might've enjoyed Ultimate Hulk more than his counterpart as well.

So just to put up a timeline of the past few years

Civil War (Heroes v. Heroes covers everywhere and crossover titles), WWH (Hulk pounding people with crossover titles(btw planet hulk was great imo)), Secret Invasion (Skrulls everywhere, on every cover, heroes fighting heroes with green chins, poorly drawn amalgams of heroes in skrull form) and now........Heroes in Gorilla, Orangutan, Chimp form?

The promise of Civil war has been killed so easily, and if they use the Secret Invasion as a means to reset everything I'll be disgusted. Probably even more than i was with One more day

And why the hell does Thor have to have a secret invasion title...he was doing fine without any of that crap.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the current Ultimates (v3) is nothing compared to the previous two "seasons". And the art (imo) is just...average.

But on the bright side, Damon Lindeloff handed in his script for Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk at SDCC. And if you read the latest Ultimate X-Men, Wolvie survived being torn apart by Hulk.

I think the event will be Marvel Apes. It's something DC did several years ago with JLApes, what a let down.

Since the Skrull wants to conquer Earth, and everything magic about it, they must've thought taking down Asgard is a good idea.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity The Boff's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

marvel fans REJOICE!

lookie at what Boff found on DA:

http://mikedeodatojr.deviantart.com/

the line drawing dude for lots of cool marvel stuff

New Reply
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast