Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brede's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: American Comics Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
    Sorry for anyone waiting for the next 100 Bullets. I've tried uploading it 5 times to turbo and 6 to f-forge (coz i hate rapidshare and specially megaupload), but turbo keep deleting my upload and f-forge keep failing to upload it to their server and they do this after 3 hrs of uploading. Can anyone recommend a good file server?
    thanks anyway ichi. the speed for turboupload was fantastic. got 1-5 in like 5 minutes. i can see why you prefer it to the others. hopefully u'll find anothr good file server soon

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

1-5 in 5 minutes?! Wow, how i dream of such awesome connection!! it took me 3hrs to upload it . despite my animosity towards rapidshare, i will try to upload 6-10 there.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, i'm not always so lucky ichi there are days when i feel like tearing my hair out over the connection speed as well

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've recently started reading the original Mirage TMNT comic series but I'm missing a few. Does anybody know where I could find the following issues (downloads preferred)

Mirage TMNT Vol 2 Missing...

Image TMNT Volume 3 Missing...

If anybody has them or knows where to find them please let me know.
    I'm back

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M2Dane
    I've recently started reading the original Mirage TMNT comic series but I'm missing a few. Does anybody know where I could find the following issues (downloads preferred)
    Try checking isohunt.com and zcultfm.com/~comic/

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Brede!!!! This one is a special delivery for you! Sorry it took all this long to finally post this here:

100 Bullets #6-#10
    http://d.turboupload.com/d/1071472/OHB.zip.html

I checked the link several times to make sure it didnt get deleted, like my several previous efforts. If anyone wants to download them.... be my guest.

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luckas04
    Try checking isohunt.com and zcultfm.com/~comic/
    I've tried them, but the problem is that they only have the one's I have :/
    I'm back

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M2Dane
    I've tried them, but the problem is that they only have the one's I have :/
    Another possibiltyis DC++, but I never used it.[br]Posted on: October 11, 2006, 06:39:20 PM_________________________________________________Anyone could suggest me where I cand find CSI Demon House 4 and 5?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Or you can try using Soulseek.[br]Posted on: October 16, 2006, 02:54:37 PM_________________________________________________On to another topics.
    Comics newsflash i feel like writing. Some of it are old and some are not so new. If the mods think that this post doesnt belong here, dont hesitate to delete it. Thanks.

The calm before the STORM. For fans of Jim Lee's work on the WildStorm Universe, there's great news for you, yes, including you too. Starting on October this year, Jim Lee's reviving several <s>almost</s> dead WildStorm titles such as WETWORKS, DEATHBLOW, GEN13, AUTHORITY, STORMWATCH, THE MIDNIGHTER, and WILDCATS. Want details? Go to DC Comics site, please.

Nightwing has reached #125. The first and former Robin the Boy Wonder has made it in his very own regular title. Ever since his resignation from the co-pilot's seat in the Batmobile, Dick Grayson has went through a lot of stuff going on in his life. From starting a new life in Bludhaven (FYI, there's no more Bludhaven now, it blew up), being an official law enforcement officer, and other stuff too many to mention... Darkwing, i mean Nightwing, is currently settling down in the Big Apple, New York City. After a brief identity fight with the revived second Robin (Jason Todd) -- whom was revived after a freak event told in Infinite Crisis -- Dick is now the one and only person using the Nightwing Identity. If you're a fan of Marv Wolfman and Dan Jurgens, this is one issue you can pick up on your monthly shopping list. Also featuring inkjob by Norm Rapmund.

Puny humans make Hulk angry. Puny humans dont like it when the Hulk gets angry. Several puny humans sent the Hulk through a black hole. Hulk landed on weird planet. Hulk is mad. Hulk got captured to be a gladiator on a planet filled with stupid pink alien. Hulk fought and won because Hulk is stronger the madder Hulk gets. Hulk leads resistance against stupid pink alien. Hulk rules! Or will he? Check out Incredible Hulk (v3) #99 for the latest action on the mean green destruction machine. And be sure to be there when #100 -- yes, 100 baby! -- comes pounding and crashing on the shelves next month.

Alas, poor Yorrick! The last man (or is he?) on Earth in Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerrra's awesome collaboration, Y: The Last Man, reached #50 as Yorrick, his faithful capuchin monkey Ampersand, Three Fitty, and the rest of the gang went to Hong Kong to save Dr. Allison Mann, while everyone else is chasing after Yorrick and Amp. And a shocking revelation in this one! What a cliche line that is.

It's a STRANGE world after all! Dr. Strange is back with his new 5 edition miniseries in Dr. Strange: The Oath by Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin. Who wants the Doctor dead?

Is there anyone left to be Annihilated? Annihilation #3 is out! And this time Nova, Ronan and Drax went on three different direction to save the universe from the badass from the N-Zone, Annihilus!

Power to the people. In Marvel's Ultimate Universe, a new Ultimate Power #1 is here. Written by Bendis. Art & cover by Greg Land. 'Nuff said!

Holy Batusi, Batman! In All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #6. Batman and the new recruited Robin met another member of their species, and it's a female! Can you say Batgirl? Art by Jim Lee. Words by Frank Miller. Also featuring variant cover by Miller.

What a GUY! G-U-Y G-A-R-D-N-E-R. That spells trouble, even on a vacation leave. Guy versus Bolphunga in Green Lantern Corps #5.

The Torchbearer's back Kyle Rayner was a freelance artist. Then he's a Green Lantern. Then he's Ion. Then he's Green Lantern again. Then Infinite Crisis happened. Now Kylie is Ion again. Wth?! By the way Ion #7 is my favourite read now.

DC Comics! Where's my Green Lantern for this month?!

Space, the final frontier... Not for Professor X and the Uncanny X-Men! In Uncanny X-Men #479, the X-Men is playing catch up with Vulcan, the long lost Summers brother. Can they find him before he wreaks havoc in the Shi'ar Empire? I hope not!

BITE ME! The daywalker is back and badder than ever in Blade #2. Blade The Vampire Hunter (no relation to Buffy The Vampire Slayer) is chasing a different enemy, Dr. Victor von Doom! What?! No vampires?!!

Girls, girls, girls. This one is not suitable for all ages, i warned you. Girls #18 is one of the title i'm waiting for. featuring art and story by the Luna Brothers.

I am Invincible! Invincible #37... where are you? I'm waiting to see what happened after #36. Is he gonna kick the Re-animen's butt?

And dont forget to also check out Dark Horse's titles like Goon, Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Legacy and Conan.

As for those waiting, wishing and praying to God for the next installment of Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, which would be #3, keep praying with me.

There are still a lot i wanna write. But i'm to sleepy. See y'all back here soon!

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

ichi is da best!!! thanks Ichi

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

you're welcome, Brede. *clueless to why Brede said thanks*

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hah! That post is cool! I'd like to see more of those every month. [br]Posted on: October 18, 2006, 02:51:25 PM_________________________________________________Oh, is it possible you do a short summary of the books you've read as well (as in monthly)? Seeing as your knowledge on comic books are quite expanded, it would be great to see 'em!

You don't have to do them on a monthly basis though. Just when you feel like it.

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just summarize stuff that i read, Well, thanks to work, i'm a bit behind on my comics read (and manga too, nooooo!). but i'd love to post updates on the comics world, hopefully when i managed to catch up on my reading i'll try to post them weekly since there are so many titles published every week.[br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 08:58:37 PM_________________________________________________Ok, comics news time!

<b>Ollie's Graduation Day!</b> In <b>Green Arrow #67</b>, Connor and Mia fears for Green Arrow's safety and sanity as Ollie trains with Natas, the world most lethal assassin. But the Green Arrow is no sitting duck, he outgrew his training and decided to take over Star City. Now on to the good stuff, I bet you'll never guess Natas' graduation gift for Ollie Queen.

<b>We're the <i>X-Men</i></b> In New X-Men #31, Hellion and the gang faces a dangerous enemy from the past, or should i say from the future, Nimrod! The pink android should have calculated twice before thinking Noriko is a Medium Level Threat. And hey, Elixir's back just in time for trouble from the government.

<b>Once upon a time...</b> Fabletown got a familiar visitor. In Fables #54, a former Fabletown member is now an envoy from the Empire and Prince Charming is panicking. Plus, a mundy is secretly watching the Fables, will he ever see the Farm?

<b>We are family, i got all my superpowers with me...</b> Black Adam did not only plan to rule and change Kahndaq, he also found himself a new family member. In-laws with super powers, don't you just love them? Read all about it in <b>52 #23</b>

<b>Pride under fire</b> Brian K Vaughan tells a tale of four lions living on the street of Baghdad during the war in Iraq. For me, the art and story of <b>Pride of Baghdad</b> is just awesome.

That's all for now, i'll add some more after i read some more. I'm still praying for Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3. This is just like waiting for every issue of Secret Wars, i wonder if Bendis has anything to do with this one as well... Hmm...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
    <b>Pride under fire</b> Brian K Vaughan tells a tale of four lions living on the street of Baghdad during the war in Iraq. For me, the art and story of <b>Pride of Baghdad</b> is just awesome.
    I read it, it's original and fascinating.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know a place where I can get downloads of New Mutants (volume 2), and the latest New X Men releases?

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

New Reply
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast