Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Thread: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marvel Comics Discussion Thread!

Spider-Man:Secret Invasion it was preety intersting and wasnt tired readin it,even tho Spidey was in a couple of pages.I like Jackpot,she realy reminds you of MJ,but that aint her,probably,but I would love to see MJ with Peter togheter,which they actualy will and I hope that skrull eats Bennets brains out,cause hes anoyin and he aint like J.Jona.Jameson at all,I miss that guy,he was hilarious.

Wolverin Origins 28 preety intersting,I realy want the Daken/Wolverine relationship to go well,I want them to get along,imagine what a team they would make.How come Daken grew so tall I love this comic,just its so troublesome that it comes out once in a month.

And does anyone have "Avengers: The Initiative #14"?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Eboria's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool 2: I gotta say that I didn't really like the first issue of the new Deadpool series but after reading the second issue I'm starting to like it a bit better, the insane comedy is there. Still it's not up to the old Deadpool comics level but at this rate it won't be long.
    Nova 17: I've loved this series since the first issue and the love isn't stopping yet, I like how it involves Nova in SI. And I really liked the reveal at the end.
    Fantastic Four 560:I'm not really sure what I think about the current arc, I feel that I've missed reading something. But it's still not a bad arc.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wrstljr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I agree with you on Deadpool...mainly cause I feel its a completely different take on the character.

Fabian isn't writing him anymore right, and he's pretty much wrote every deadpool chapter since forever? Thats probably what I've been noticing. Normally he's Mr. Pop culture joking in his own insane way but it still makes sense to him haha whereas now he's like a Loony Toon Killing machine. Different writers will do that though.

It's still one of the better marvel titles in the past couple months...but I miss old hilarious Wade when he played off of Cable being the straight man.

On the other hand...Cables title pretty much sucks.
    My Review of Zetman! Try this one out...despite the Lame Name its a great read...

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34132

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity The Boff's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

well concerning Deadpool. its sweet ass bananas that he has his own title again cause the dude rocks. without question the funniest marvel char ever created.

but i agree that its a different feel than "Cable & Deadpool". but its only been 2 issues yet. i'll give it some time before i give it a judgment. i mean we don't know if he's still working with agency X or if Bob is still there or anything.
    but when i first read issue 1 i was like, noooooooo! not even deadpool is that retarded is he?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

I personally this run would last longer than C&D and will not be involving Cable in the series. That guy is too serious to be with Deadpool.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

When does he do what you mention in the spoiler?

Also I am glad Fury shows up, it shows they haven't forgotten C&D, because a lot of important character development happened to Deadpool. He shouldn't just be all out nutso like in the original Deadpool, he should have bouts of brilliance like in Civil War. Where he made THE ONLY pro-registration speech that made me think registration made sense.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

In the last pages of Deadpool #1.

But, as you know it was all a ruse by the command of Nick Fury.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap, the end of deadpool 3 was.. amazophonemonal! Bea Arthur, and Nick and _____ !~!@!$R!@!!!! Woot!

This series is turning out WAAAAAAAAAY better than I expected, it may even be mainstream Marvel if this keeps up. He had a moment of brilliance, just like I wanted, and on top of that there was a moment I didn't expect. The writers were right, this series is full of surprises.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pleasantly surprised is how I felt too. It wasn't an epic start, I mean it is a tie-in but what better way to introduce major characters. I didn't learn anything new, but its a great way to understand who Deadpool is. I mean I forgot the cancer part...

Marvel has some good projects but I'm dropping more than I'm reading. Burned out of Bendis I guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Read Spider-Man 574 well its been a long time since a chapter was this good,imo.So I liked the art and what went it.Its to bad about Flash tho..

..the cover for the next issue loox good.GOOOD!

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

New Reply
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56