Manga Coloring of the Week #47: Amateur Colorings:
November 6 - 13
Hello and welcome to the Amateur Coloring Category!
This category is specially made for our new colorist out there who are just discovering their new talent of coloring manga.
- Any manga colorings of your choice are allowed. It can be a whole page, double-page, or even just a panel, whatever you wish.
- Any fan art should be submitted to Fan Art of the Month contest.
- Any media of your choice. Watercolor, Digitally-colored, or even a crayon coloring. Who knows..as long as it looks good, why not.
- Entries for the amateur category must be posted in this thread. Please go here for the Advanced Coloring Category
- If you have multiple colorings, kindly choose one for the week's competition.
- Kindly credit the cleaned page if it is cleaned by someone else.
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of colorings please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- If a perceived entry qualified enough for the advanced category colorings, that entry will then be moved for the Bi-weekly Advanced Category Coloring Contest.
- NEW! Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be disqualifed.
How to submit contest entries: Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Art Contest" as the Category and click continue.
- Fill out the "Upload File" page to completion and click upload.
- After upload is complete you'll be redirected to your uploaded image, copy the thumbnail code listed and post that code in this thread useing the proper posting format.
"Manga Series name" - "Chapter/Volume number" - "Page/Panel" - "optional custom title" by "artist"
(medium size thumbnail)
"credits, other comments"
- From the current week's Tuesday to the Tuesday next week: Submissions of all the entries will be held in these seven days. The thread will be locked by the next Tuesday 9 pm EST*.
- Wednesday to Saturday: Voting will be held on these days.
- Sunday of the following week: Announcement of the winners!!!
Reavie wishes to state that if you believe your work is of a higher quality, post it in the Advanced contest! We've had several incidences in the past where people have posted obviously advanced entries in the amateur contests and won with no competition at all.
Post it in the Advanced contest where it belongs.
From now on, please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Please move all discussions OVER HERE TO THIS THREAD.
Thanks! - GK
Spoiler: 9 PM Tuesday EST in other time zones show