Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: my ultimative work CH.256 P13 i have found my way of coloring, merged colors

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member getiton's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

my ultimative work CH.256 P13 i have found my way of coloring, merged colors

my ultimative work CH.256 P13 i have found my way of coloring, merged colors none of those tutorial worked for me this is my own style it took 3 hours to color it

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?i...p13copyde7.jpg
    it took really long to color so please appreciate a 14 year old boy's coloring by commenting and saying things like thanks for the nice coloring and words that would encourage me.
    Last edited by getiton; November 07, 2007 at 08:51 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ayle's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: my ultimative work CH.256 P13 i have found my way of coloring, merged colors

I think you should have kept the same shade of red for the rotation...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member getiton's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: my ultimative work CH.256 P13 i have found my way of coloring, merged colors

ahh i know but i'm showing the devil bat light hurrican so i slightly changed the color for the spin lightly so is it nice.
    the first 1 is a ghost so i colored like you say smoke.
    so it is like this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

err... what do you mean the tutorials didnt work? '_' It's not very encouraging to try to encourage you if you say such things... What software do you use for coloring, anyway? Maybe knowing that can help us help you ^^'

Maybe you should try coloring only one panel. Start with something simple. If done really well, one panel alone could take you the 3 hrs. You'll be able to focus in less subjects. & I don't recommend trying to achieve effects (such as the DB ghost) so early on.

New Reply