Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Usopp

5 55.56%
  • Belamy

4 44.44%
New Reply

Thread: Usopp vs. Belamy

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Usopp vs. Belamy

The King of Snipers

vs.

The Laughing Hyena

Fight takes place on the Puffing Tom...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Usopp vs. Belamy

Usopp wins. He's a tricky opponent. And although Bellamy's shown some growth, it probably doesn't compare to Usopp's. His repertoire is pretty expansive. Add that to the tight confines of the Puffing Tom, and the sea nearby, and Usopp shouldn't have a problem.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go for bellamy here. Perhaps ussop can put up a good fight but IMO bellamy has more things going for him. To begin with he was worth 50 mil back in part one and while luffy did make short work of him he was without a doubt well above ussop at the time. The implication so far is that bellamy from that point onward has taken huge steps in terms of strength. He went to sky island and was on his way to earning a spot among doflamingo's subordinates. Even though he failed at that he does have a good standing at the Colosseum, is a capable fruit user, was the only one able to even approach bartolomeo during the battle (although that does not necessarily make him the stronger than anyone there) and actually is a haki user. Ussop became a lot stronger during the timeskip but bellamy had a pretty good head-start so for the time being I would give him the edge.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that richochet move that Bellamy has combined with his improved strength to be a little too fast for Usopp to adjust aiming to.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bellamy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Usopp.

I think that Bellamy is way faster, stronger, vicious and blood thirsty than Usopp, no doubt, win hands down.
    But, Usopp is a tactician. He's a sniper, and a coward. He uses tricks and is braver than before, he also got new amo ! He showed during Fishman Island some of his new skills, against a tiny and fast, annoying opponent. And he tricked him.

In the end, the battle takes place on the Puffing Tom, and I'm sure that Usopp would have a very hard fight, badly injured, but would manage to beat Bellamy by throwing him with a plant into the water.

The only way Bellamy could win in this place and against Usopp would be to go all out since the beginning, OKO him with his strongest attack.
    The problem is, Bellamy didn't have any major fight since his comeback, so it's difficult to say his true power now.

With the infos I have, I voted for Usopp.
    Donquixote Pirates all day, son.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

usopp wins bellamy would be walking into a mine field

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I went with Usopp as well, I think it would be hard but even Bellamy's strongest attack would be returned to him with an impact dial, then the explosives, shrapnel, shurikens, and other trick dials Usopp would constantly slow him down run to the next train car and set up another trap.. Bellamy loses this one in my opinion
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm definetely for Bellamy here. I mean Usopp got stronger but not by far in my opinion. He has no clue what Haki is, is still scared of everything and didn't improve his speed or accuracy - atleast it doesn't seem that way. He just changed his fighting style. Despite me not being impressed by Usopp in general I also think that Bellamy is pretty strong. He was stronger than Usopp 2 years ago and he is now. He is faster, stronger, knows how to use haki and so on...

Usopp can only fight long range fighter well (like Perona). If he had grown as much as I wanted him then I think he would've beaten Bellamy but imo he hasn't.

New Reply