Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate fights you wanna see

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ultimate fights you wanna see

This would be even funnier if Buggy had someone with him to shambles their bodies... ^_^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    Law vs Buggy!
    Seconded. Setting haki aside I think Buggy would be law's ultimate bane....not the cutting nor the shambles would be of any use....I really want to see this fight
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Avid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't think of anywhere more general to say this and I didn't want to post a thread.

This category is essentially the same thing as fantasy sports leagues, and I find it hilarious in concept. xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see Luffy vs Doflamingo, which seems very likely in this new arc.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Now after we saw what strong Vice Admiral can do Im waiting even more to see Zoro vs Onigumo- Ashura vs Spider Devil Fruit + 8 swords. This fight would be really crazy. I think that Onigumo is really close to Admiral strenght mostly because he was the one that took Ace from Impel Down. He had to be seen by Marines as stronger than Ace in case that Rogers son would get free from cufs he was the one to capture him right away.
    He has to be strong enough to make Zoro fight at 100% so thats what I want to see.
    Dobreman vs Sanji in far future would be really nice as well.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys have mentioned Law vs Buggy. Without Haki, of course.
    I'd like to add Khalifa vs Alvida then, without Haki as well!
    And the last one would be Buggy vs Doflamingo, no haki use.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    I wanna see Luffy vs Doflamingo, which seems very likely in this new arc.
    Luffy would lose without a power-up in this arc.
    Considering Doflamingo was laughing as he clashed with Crocodile, and took control of Atmos, one of the WB Commanders back in Part I,
    And Luffy wasn't at the level of the commanders, I mean...
    It doesn't look good for Luffy. It would have to be a plot powered win or something.
    Unless Luffy is hiding strength.

It would be weird for Doflamingo to just lose now. So much build-up.
    And this Dressrosa colosseum arc looks seriously long and far from over.
    Aren't CP0 going to be the ones to fall before Dofla?
    I don't think Dofla is going to Luffy's big 1-on-1 enemy just yet.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner strawhats12's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

to be fair, luffy hasn't been shown going all out...Jimbei fight was underwater, and he Murked the hell out of Caesar Clown
    I kinda wanna see Luffy vs Law

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Enel vs Blackbeard :3

In terms of raw power Enel is weaker, but his abilities match up so well - his Mantra and Rod to avoid CC, his long-range attacks, speed-of-light travel, and ability to do major damage from range vs Blackbeard with both fruits.

I STILL maintain Enel would win...

Also, Robin vs Nami... in a topless oil wrestling fight :3

And I think Silvers vs Shanks, or Silvers vs Mihawk, or Silvers vs anyone properly, would be incredible...
    Last edited by Kazu-Sama; May 11, 2013 at 07:42 PM.

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see light vs darkness

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    And I think Silvers vs Shanks,
    Nah bro, they're former Nakama. That would hurt in the feels too much for them to fight seriously.

Perhaps Oda could just do a flashback of Silvers Rayleigh in action when he was in his prime though.
    Like how we got the Flashback with Sengoku clashing with Shiki Lion-whatever.

Personally, I think I want to see Benn Beckmann fight anyone at the Admiral level.

I kind of get the feeling that Shanks, Mihawk & Benn Beckmann are all above the Admiral level perhaps?
    Since Mihawk was a rival to Shanks when he had both hands iirc.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Nah bro, they're former Nakama. That would hurt in the feels too much for them to fight seriously.

Perhaps Oda could just do a flashback of Silvers Rayleigh in action when he was in his prime though.
    Like how we got the Flashback with Sengoku clashing with Shiki Lion-whatever.

Personally, I think I want to see Benn Beckmann fight anyone at the Admiral level.

I kind of get the feeling that Shanks, Mihawk & Benn Beckmann are all above the Admiral level perhaps?
    Since Mihawk was a rival to Shanks when he had both hands iirc.
    If admiral level was so average then it wouldn't be the marines ultimate war force.

Admiral level as you call it is the same as yonko level. As I see it.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 7pac View Post
    If admiral level was so average then it wouldn't be the marines ultimate war force.

Admiral level as you call it is the same as yonko level. As I see it.
    This is your assumption.
    We saw Shanks block Akainu's magma fist with his sword effortlessly.
    We saw WB pretty much knock the living daylights out of Sakazuki. At no point did it look like Sakazuki was going to kill WB.

Looking at the past Admiral VS Yonkou clashes, it doesn't look like they are equal let's be real.
    Its also illogical to assume this considering Jozu and Marco who are the subordinates of Admirals, are able to truly keep up with Aokiji and Kizaru respectively.

When the hell did I say it was so average? Don't twist words.
    Admiral level is the real deal, amongst the best in the entire series, but its not impossible that a few select non-marines are above that level.
    Kaidoh, WB, Shanks, Mihawk and Big Mom, maybe BB right now too. That's only 5 WG members so it doesn't make Admiral level average at all.
    Benn Beckmann maybe too due to Kizaru's reaction.
    Considering Marco and Jozu kept up with Admirals really well, what I'm saying isn't impossible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We saw WB pretty much knock the living daylights out of Sakazuki. At no point did it look like Sakazuki was going to kill WB.
    Actually WB and Sakazuki were clashing pretty hard before WB's age came into play. Neither were able to get an advantage over the other. Both had to let their guard down for the other to get their shots in. As for Shanks, he blocked a move that wasn't even intended to hit him. Not saying it wasn't impressive, but it wasn't all that telling of their abilities in comparison to one another. I mean, Sakazuki and Kizaru both blocked WB bisento with their feet. And WB's Quake punch clashed with Sakazuki's magma punch and both were equal.

Looking at the past Admiral VS Yonkou clashes, it doesn't look like they are equal let's be real.
    Its also illogical to assume this considering Jozu and Marco who are the subordinates of Admirals, are able to truly keep up with Aokiji and Kizaru respectively.
    Actually, they appear to be more equal than you are thinking. All three Admirals were fighting WB rather equally until either Marco or Jozu came in and caught them off guard. WB stabbed Aokiji point blank with his bisento, but Aokiji wasn't effected by it and was prepared to counter attack when Jozu came in and caught him off guard, marking the only time we've seen Aokiji bleed in the series. Kizaru was also hit with WB bisento but didn't get hurt either. He also managed to hold down the bisento and get a shot in on WB. I would assume the Admirals are more than capable of facing off against the Yonkou. The subordinates of the Yonkou appear to be a threat to the Admirals, but none were able to be able to get a good hit in unless the Admiral was caught off guard.

Admiral level is the real deal, amongst the best in the entire series, but its not impossible that a few select non-marines are above that level.
    Kaidoh, WB, Shanks, Mihawk and Big Mom, maybe BB right now too. That's only 5 WG members so it doesn't make Admiral level average at all.
    Considering Marco and Jozu kept up with Admirals really well, what I'm saying isn't impossible.
    I would think that if that many people were stronger than the Admirals, the Marines would be woefully overpowered. That would leave only Garp, Sengoku, and I guess Kong as the only ones capable of going toe to toe with people of that caliber and that's just too few if everyone you listed were stronger(unless you were saying that they were all around Admiral level). Marco, Jozu, and even Benn Beckman(whom Kizaru ignored later and continued his attack) are definitely threats to the Admirals, but I would think that the Admirals(the original trio anyhow) are capable of equally fighting with a Yonkou.
    Last edited by eefrit; November 03, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mad Re: Ultimate fights you wanna see

This is your assumption.

When the hell did I say it was so average? Don't twist words.

Lol? Akainu killed WB, I'm not saying they are equal, WB was stronger but not by that much, of course the fact that WB was at his last days and Akainu in his prime, Makes WB a stronger fighter. But I'd like to remind you it was Akainu who blew half of WB's face off and it was a question of minutes before he was going to die, which he did a couple minutes later.

New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast