Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: One Piece OP and ED songs

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece OP and ED songs

Is it me or the opening are going worth and worth. I couldn't stand crainbow anymore. The last one was starting to piss me off, and this boys band version of we are is very annoying
    In fact the last one I liked was during Enies lobby "Brand New World " and is one of my favorite so far

but this one shall stop after the end of thriller bark which will happen soon. And I can't wait for the generic with brook in the middle of the strawhat
    Last edited by k-dom; October 14, 2008 at 04:54 PM.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=akyNqerN7T8

i found this link from kaizoku-fansubs, the person who made this replace the "we are remix" with the "we are strawhat version" it sounds sooooooooooo much better...i actually enjoyed this one...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member toxun's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Is it me or the opening are going worth and worth. I couldn't stand crainbow anymore. The last one was starting to piss me off, and this boys band version of we are is very annoying
    In fact the last one I liked was during Enies lobby "Brand New World " and is one of my favorite so far

but this one shall stop after the end of thriller bark which will happen soon. And I can't wait for the generic with brook in the middle of the strawhat
    Indeed D-51 Brand New World is my fave too . Tackey & Tsubasa make a good ending song, but as a beginning doesn't kinda fill my favor

34DD

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post

i found this link from kaizoku-fansubs, the person who made this replace the "we are remix" with the "we are strawhat version" it sounds sooooooooooo much better...i actually enjoyed this one...
    Oh wow, that version is insanely better than the current.... ...
    and k-f still exists? i remember the last time I watched one of their subs was like 2 years ago....

My favorite One Piece OPs are the ones that have teasers in them, so I'm hoping we are going to see the supernovas and other characters in the newer one.... whenever we get a new OP.
    Last edited by 34DD; October 18, 2008 at 07:00 PM.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post

I think it is the remix from episode 283 which was a resume filler episode. (or at least it is in my version of this episode)
    but it is indeed much better

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually liked the last OP but it was a very long one, and eventually, after 50-70 chapters, every openning gets irritating..

Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Imitorar's Avatar
    A world of my own creation located within the depths of my mind.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, in the old days, anime didn't have so many theme songs. Take Dragon Ball, it had one theme song for all 153 episodes. They changed the animation a bit at one point, but that's it. Dragon Ball Z also had only two theme songs, one for about 200 episodes, one for about 91 episodes. They changed the animation of the first theme song slightly every so often, but still, it was the same song. And then there's D. Gray-man, which had in 90 episodes as many theme songs as One Piece had in 200. It seems people get tired of a song more and more frequently. I wouldn't mind We Are, Believe in Wonderland, or Map of the Heart being a permanent One Piece theme song.

Sigpic gotten from Impel Down

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have complained about having We Are (the original) as a permanent opening song, maybe Believe as well. Memories or Run! Run! Run! would have cut it as a permanent ED-song, too. I mean, variety is often a good thing, and I actually liked quite a few so far, but changing the songs for every blasted season is bound to leave some terrible songs.

Seriously, though, I still sometimes get the shivers when I hear the Straw Hat version of We Are! That song is still the only real One Piece theme for me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone has a link for a download of all of the openning and ending songs?
    I think i only know 2 ending songs though.. Either there are no ending songs now, or that the subbing teams always cut it out..

Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

www.gendou.com has all of them, except recent opening within the link that I upload previously. actually I wanna know if anybody know song taht zombie sing when they partying in Thriller Bark. Did anybody know it's title & singer? I'm also want to know the full lenght version of the new opening, because my post I rip it from Anime tnx.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah that song is legendary, but sorry i cant help u there...anyone else know?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutio View Post
    anyone has a link for a download of all of the openning and ending songs?
    I think i only know 2 ending songs though.. Either there are no ending songs now, or that the subbing teams always cut it out..
    I wonder why there is no more ending song, maybe because it allows to increase the episode length. personnaly I have recorded some of them directly from the anime for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by toxun View Post
    www.gendou.com has all of them, except recent opening within the link that I upload previously. actually I wanna know if anybody know song taht zombie sing when they partying in Thriller Bark. Did anybody know it's title & singer? I'm also want to know the full lenght version of the new opening, because my post I rip it from Anime tnx.
    I found that on one piece wiki
    zombie night
    Last edited by k-dom; October 30, 2008 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

One piece anime had new opening as you know. Well, some people like it while other don't as for me rating it with scale from 1 to 10 it'll place ummm 7. I give you link to this song okay here

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I shall stop watching one piece before going to bed. As all annoying song it gets in the head pretty easily but is hard to get out

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imitorar View Post
    You know, in the old days, anime didn't have so many theme songs. Take Dragon Ball, it had one theme song for all 153 episodes. They changed the animation a bit at one point, but that's it. Dragon Ball Z also had only two theme songs, one for about 200 episodes, one for about 91 episodes. They changed the animation of the first theme song slightly every so often, but still, it was the same song. And then there's D. Gray-man, which had in 90 episodes as many theme songs as One Piece had in 200. It seems people get tired of a song more and more frequently. I wouldn't mind We Are, Believe in Wonderland, or Map of the Heart being a permanent One Piece theme song.
    I like how the animators change the opening theme, keeps it interesting.
    IMO the top 3 One Piece openings:
    1. Believe
    2. We Are!
    3. Brand New World

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast