Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member haya5h1's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: D. Gray Man 139 Discussion

Well, Cross had no reason to turn the Skulls back into humans before, but he does now. I'm still desperately hoping he has SOME compassion.:P (I hope the Skulls get an official name soon, I keep thinking of Harvard secret societies.)

Ever since Bak mentioned that the Asia branch's location was bigger than the Black Order's, I've been wondering if it was a setup for the Black Order to move to Asia eventually... should HQ be destroyed, as in Lenalee's dream, there's still somewhere for the Black Order to evacuate.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member haya5h1's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: D. Gray Man 140 Predictions

I don't know if Tiedoll would want to fling Chaoji into a battle with Level 3 Akumas... somehow I doubt "Operation Cornered Rat" would work in this case.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Crackpot27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Allen'll get a little help, but in the meantime he's probably going to get roughed up quite a bit. I don't actually see Lulubell joining the fight, but I do see her using the level 3's to keep her covered while she grabs the egg and makes her escape. (which would be a little disappointing because I'd like to know what else she can do). I doubt this will become an all out fight just because Lulubell seems to take her orders very seriously, so I'm thinking that this won't be much of a drawn out fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh, it would be scary if Lulubell would transform into Mana.
    You really think they like to rock in the space? Well I don't know.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So, these Skull guys, are they just entities that are always around, or are they direct servents of the Earl, created by him? And Cross is obviously in them, since he had the eyepatch and the magic.

But looks like only Allen is fighting now...huge let-down. I wanna see Sakuro and Cloud Nine kick ass!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haya5h1 View Post
    Well, Cross had no reason to turn the Skulls back into humans before, but he does now. I'm still desperately hoping he has SOME compassion.:P (I hope the Skulls get an official name soon, I keep thinking of Harvard secret societies.)
    but if he did that, that would be major god-modding on hoshino's part. also, it would lose the shock value of losing a character we like to the other side. reverting tapp back to his human self would be pointless to the plot and it would be like nothing happened. also, he might be the first human that allen is forced to kill, which would lead to major angst and possible character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Impel Down View Post
    So, these Skull guys, are they just entities that are always around, or are they direct servents of the Earl, created by him? And Cross is obviously in them, since he had the eyepatch and the magic.

But looks like only Allen is fighting now...huge let-down. I wanna see Sakuro and Cloud Nine kick ass!
    i'm assuming that the skulls are servant to the earl which is why they guard the egg. i think cross was undercover in order to get close to the egg which would explain how he knew the location of the egg. he might have some connection to them but i would not say he is a member.

i'm sure that the generals will eventually fight but they need to be alerted about the attack first before they can do anything.
    Last edited by rhapsody blue; December 01, 2007 at 01:22 PM.

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Allen looked badass at the end of the chapter.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kirimi's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I just started reading the chapter (raw)... I don't think Lullubell is "Lust". She said she's the Noah of 色(しき). When read as "shiki", has a totally different meaning.

By definition, it means "colour". In Buddhist usage, it refers to the first of the five aggregates (Rupa). It is called the material plane of existence, that is, matter or form. If something has "shape" and "colour", it can be perceived by sight (has existence).

In short, the best way I would translate "shiki" for Lullubell, is "Form." Which, if you think about it, fits her powers of transformation.
    Last edited by kirimi; December 01, 2007 at 02:48 PM.

9. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Lulubell.. *cacklecackle* wat a weird name XP (no i didnt watch the anime)

i think allen won't be fighting on his own for long.. the other generals will definitely join him soon (prays for it to happen :P) since the white ark is already in the room.. the others will just have to go through the right door in the ark to get to that room, right?

Hopefully Malcolm won't come up with another unreasonable, crack up excuse about Allen when this is over.. Go Allen! <3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darklight0303's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hayateblitz View Post
    Lulubell.. *cacklecackle* wat a weird name XP (no i didnt watch the anime)

i think allen won't be fighting on his own for long.. the other generals will definitely join him soon (prays for it to happen :P) since the white ark is already in the room.. the others will just have to go through the right door in the ark to get to that room, right?

Hopefully Malcolm won't come up with another unreasonable, crack up excuse about Allen when this is over.. Go Allen! <3

That's why im praying the generals wont join him at least not for another chapter they need to see he can handle lvl 3's and that he's no traitor.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Dragon04's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was cool how Allen came down on his sword and split that dude in 2

Death is only a stepping stone on the path of life

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MilleniumDream13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that allen is going to kill the one who is turning the people into gaurds for the egg...than he will defeat a lot of akuma with his "crown clown" while trying to get to lulubell that is trying to steal back the egg.allen will most likely slash her through trying to take the noah out of her.....

if lulubell takes the egg allen is going to control the ark through another "allen to 14th talk"and capture the egg again!!!but afterwards he is put back under suervision under"most suspricious person ever" because he know what to do with the ark and does control it without cross meaning no hipnotism exuse again lol^-^ o.o

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

definitely some slashing from Allen.. something tells me Leverrier is gonna use this opportunity to screw Allen but.. i don't know.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darklight0303's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he had to do a cross like entrance didn't he?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kirimi's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haya5h1 View Post
    I hope the Skulls get an official name soon, I keep thinking of Harvard secret societies.)
    I totally forgot that "Skull" is their official name, even when they first appeared in 127. The kanji is 守化縷, and read as スカル (su-ka-ru, also skull). Individually, the kanji mean:

守 (su) - to guard/protect
    化 (ka) - to take the form of/change
    縷 (ru) - thread/string

"Guard in the form of string"? o_O Very weird. I can't make sense of it.

New Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast