Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Highschool of the Dead by Satou Daisuke & Satou Shouji

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kamakazi_1996's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Highschool of the Dead by Satou Daisuke & Satou Shouji

i love the manga and the anime even though its not very similar but it seems so slow becuase its only 1 chapter every month
    Last edited by kamakazi_1996; January 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    "This is a weird feeling... You, who once asked me why I distanced myself from you, have now gone and distanced yourself from me. Should I do the questioning this time? Just now, why did you distance yourself from me?" -ichigo kurosaki

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kamakazi_1996 View Post
    i love the manga and the anime even though its not very similar but it seems so slow becuase its only 1 chapter every month

btw takashi had sex with saeko and rei wtf whos next alice 0_0
    Whoa, when did that happen?

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

he had sex with saeko when they were in that dojo place after they got seperated from the rest of the group, it shows saeko and takashi doing an off scene kiss, then shows them exiting with saeko putting her skirt back on (or adjusting it), then when saeko kills all the zombies after takashi gropes her ( yes this is true he squeezed her tits) she says "will you take responsibility" and he replies "as you wish" meaning he might of got her pregnant. ( yes this is what happened no joke)

then he did it with rei when they were in sayas mansion when she confessed her feelings to him he put her on the bed and they did an off scene kiss and they were about to have sex but i would have to admit that i think they stopped halfway when rei said "ouch" because of her back injury so takashi stopped so rei went to apply ointment to it and left the room

so heres how it is:
    takashi had sex with saeko:yes
    takashi had sex with rei: almost

soz about the confusion b4
    "This is a weird feeling... You, who once asked me why I distanced myself from you, have now gone and distanced yourself from me. Should I do the questioning this time? Just now, why did you distance yourself from me?" -ichigo kurosaki

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah I remember that from the anime. Though like you said its all implied... but either way, Takashi is a making a harem. lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jinoku View Post
    Ah I remember that from the anime. Though like you said its all implied... but either way, Takashi is a making a harem. lol
    i saw that episode, but did that happen on the manga?? since the manga is the original story

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
    i saw that episode, but did that happen on the manga?? since the manga is the original story
    Pretty sure its just the anime. Could be wrong though.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jinoku View Post
    Pretty sure its just the anime. Could be wrong though.
    i read the manga and the anime the off scene kiss with takashi and saeko wasnt in the manga but her adjusting her skirt and asking for him to take responsibility is still in the manga but im still not sure what she meant by that.

it could be that she wants him to take responsibility when she fights so that she wont go out of control and hurt someone really badly.

we all know what happened to that rapist when he tried to rape her.
    she his ass

This manga is incredible, i seriously cant get enough of this.

if there was a zombie invasion, i would take:
    a huge breasted girl who knows how to use a spear
    a sexy girl who knows, how to do kendo
    a nurse with a rockin body
    a cute pink haired genius
    a heavy metal freak, who never misses his target
    and while im at it ill just adopt a little girl

its the team to kill zombies IN STYLE
    Last edited by kamakazi_1996; December 20, 2010 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd probably be relatively hard to find all that during a zombie invasion, but hell, I'd definitely try lmao.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Big Al's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got into this HOTD few days ago...all I can said, great stuff

I drop by here to check if anyone know where else to read more scans cuz XLG has drop HOTD after chapter 26 (stuipd licensed). I already found the other two more chapter (27-28) but it got no credit so I have no idea who scans them two. And as I recall, there should be another chapter this month but I can't find it anywhere. So like I said, anyone know who the new scans?

EDIT: Never mind, I just check the last page of act 28. "Next chapter in the february issue, on sale January 8th" ( do that mean it release in Jan or Feb, I get bloody confused with that, lol). So, the question are still the same, anyone know who the new scans are?

Ps.
    Quote Quote:
    takashi had sex with saeko
    ....what aload of bo***ck!

I don't know anything anime (haven't watch it and not into anime that much). But in manga, I don't see anything see anything to do with kissy kissy and wham-bam-thank-you-very-much-madam, even in off-screen.

I know she adjusting her skirt in manga, that could mean she put it on first thing in the morning, I am a bloke so I don't know much about women but I can tell that really gotta be discomforeble to sleep with that on! If you don't agree with me, go ask some girl around.

Asking takashi to take responsibility, could mean she asking him to stop her if she goes all wacko on everyone else after killing too many zombies or ask him to take care on everyone and herself cuz she (include everyone) showing some repect on him now.
    Last edited by Big Al; December 30, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I just got into this HOTD few days ago...all I can said, great stuff

I drop by here to check if anyone know where else to read more scans cuz XLG has drop HOTD after chapter 26 (stuipd licensed). I already found the other two more chapter (27-28) but it got no credit so I have no idea who scans them two. And as I recall, there should be another chapter this month but I can't find it anywhere. So like I said, anyone know who the new scans?

EDIT: Never mind, I just check the last page of act 28. "Next chapter in the february issue, on sale January 8th" ( do that mean it release in Jan or Feb, I get bloody confused with that, lol). So, the question are still the same, anyone know who the new scans are?

Ps.

....what aload of bo***ck!

I don't know anything anime (haven't watch it and not into anime that much). But in manga, I don't see anything see anything to do with kissy kissy and wham-bam-thank-you-very-much-madam, even in off-screen.

I know she adjusting her skirt in manga, that could mean she put it on first thing in the morning, I am a bloke so I don't know much about women but I can tell that really gotta be discomforeble to sleep with that on! If you don't agree with me, go ask some girl around.

Asking takashi to take responsibility, could mean she asking him to stop her if she goes all wacko on everyone else after killing too many zombies or ask him to take care on everyone and herself cuz she (include everyone) showing some repect on him now.
    i already know all that im just saying what countless other people have been saying, a lot of viewers think that in the anime they had sex, even i had thought of that at first but then i relised after reading the manga and watching the anime 2x that they couldnt have becuase it would be waay too crazy if that were to happen and the plot would be ruined

its confusing becuase the manga and the anime are really different e.g appearances, timeline and scenes

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Big Al's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i already know all that im just saying what countless other people have been saying, a lot of viewers think that in the anime they had sex, even i had thought of that at first but then i relised after reading the manga and watching the anime 2x that they couldnt have becuase it would be waay too crazy if that were to happen and the plot would be ruined

its confusing becuase the manga and the anime are really different e.g appearances, timeline and scenes
    Yeah, that why I not into anime cuz it ruin it all (expect One Piece + Dragonball Kai ).

Btw, I found other scans site from MF's forum...

http://torpedotits.blogspot.com/

Also get a chance to download all the scans by XLG from that site too.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought this was a seinen lol

but this is good stuff, the girls are not just there to flirt around except for the nurse maybe. but anyway kurumo attracts most of the girls lol, the lardy might not even get the pink haired girl lol.

well it is survival.

I hope it become wsj/weekly
    CLEANED

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol XD by lardy you mean hirano, when i started reading the manga i thought saeko might take an interest in hirano and then saya and rei would get into a love rivalship but i was proven completely wrong instead saeko and rei got into the rivalship.

Soon saya migyt fall in love with hirano because even though she fancies takashi she is not madly in love with him like rei and saeko, but if saya has a romantic event with takashi i might think differently because so far only rei and saeko has had an event with takashi, and it might be saya's turn next.

i also thought it was a seinen
    i was thinking after i read it
    hmmmmmmmmmm........
    -SO MUCH BLOOD/VIOLENCE/GORE
    -this manga has huge titted girls
    -a rapist molesting a girl in a petrol station
    -three girls in a bath and one of them checking how big their boobs are by touching them
    -Student having dry sex on a bus
    -has a girl who gets her right tit squeezed so hard it could pop by another male and after she thanks him for doing it.

It combines two things men love the most......Boobs and violence

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol XD by lardy you mean hirano, when i started reading the manga i thought saeko might take an interest in hirano and then saya and rei would get into a love rivalship but i was proven completely wrong instead saeko and rei got into the rivalship.

Soon saya migyt fall in love with hirano because even though she fancies takashi she is not madly in love with him like rei and saeko, but if saya has a romantic event with takashi i might think differently because so far only rei and saeko has had an event with takashi, and it might be saya's turn next.

i also thought it was a seinen
    i was thinking after i read it
    hmmmmmmmmmm........
    -SO MUCH BLOOD/VIOLENCE/GORE
    -this manga has huge titted girls
    -a rapist molesting a girl in a petrol station
    -three girls in a bath and one of them checking how big their boobs are by touching them
    -Student having dry sex on a bus
    -has a girl who gets her right tit squeezed so hard it could pop by another male and after she thanks him for doing it.

It combines two things men love the most......Boobs and violence
    wahahaha can't stop laughing and hurting my stomach, boobs and violence... I really don't know who categorize this one though but some seinen looks like shoujo/shonen compared to this one.

maybe because the characters are still in high school
    CLEANED

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter 29 still hasn't arrived translated even though it was supposed to be released on January 11th 2011 and be followed up with the February OVA anime special but none of them have come yet!

does anyone know when it will be released?

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast