Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach -15 "Death in the Ice Field" Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sk3tch's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 304 Spoiler Discussion

Oh god, I really hope that this chapter isn't about Histugaya . I mean, last week we saw Mayuri crushed Szayel with his gigantic baby-faced-worm bankai. People were happy expecting to see the possibility of Szayel's death along with the Ken. vs. Nnoi. fight in this week's chapter. What a hype-killer eh? T_T

Hidden Boss ΣΣ(゚Д゚;)ナヌッ 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member molokidan's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...so we were promised a Hitsugaya side-story last week, and it looks like that's all we'll be getting this week..

And so, the conclusion to the Szayel fight is dragged on yet ANOTHER week! This is really amazing. I think at this rate, it will be a 50-chapter long battle. That's really something.

The biggest downside to this, I think, is that we probably won't see Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra until the new year...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight needs to end as not only has it been poorly done, but it wasn't that interesting of a match up to begin with. To be honest I prefer the Hitsugaya side story if the only other thing we are going to get is MORE of that stupid Szayel fight. Don't get me wrong I'm dying for the Ken vs. Noi fight, but I don't think I could take anymore Szayel.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cacwoody's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

bah...o well. one week isn't going to hurt. especially compared to stupid Togashi with HXH on hiatus again. jerk

:Edit:

I agree with the guy above me. red&white&pink&mayuri fight has been going on for 39 chapters so far. or atleast that was when renji started fighting him. He NEEDS TO DIE!!! RAWR!
    Last edited by cacwoody; December 13, 2007 at 05:22 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ttxdragon View Post
    "why?" is it?

I don't have proofed reasons, but speculation would align it to:
    he's a kid (like many readers of WSJ), he's a "cute boy" which gets to all the females reading bleach.... and as one knows kids and females are the ones most likely to vote and buy stuff.

It's really just speculation, but that at least makes sense to me >_>
    Yes but they are crappy reasons because in a shounen what makes a character cool is his badassness, not how cute he is...
    For that there are shoujo stories...
    Shirosaki (not Ichigo...) and Kenpachi should be the most liked IMHO. ANyway is this offtopic? I ask because the chapter of this week if offtopic itself...

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    Yes but they are crappy reasons because in a shounen what makes a character cool is his badassness, not how cute he is...
    For that there are shoujo stories...
    Shirosaki (not Ichigo...) and Kenpachi should be the most liked IMHO. ANyway is this offtopic? I ask because the chapter of this week if offtopic itself...
    Whatever sells is a good enough reason =|
    it's not like i necessarily agree with it, but it doesn't mean those reasons are "crappy".

There are so many shounen who don't base on badassness that your argument about it being shounen isn't holding either ^^;

either way!

this is starting to get offtopic.
    the Szayel fight doesn't have anything to do with the spoiler, nor does this talk really have much to do with it ^^;

so,

let's get back on track:

I think the poem is nice and hope the chapter will cover some more good backstory for Hitsu in the normal Bleach Universe, not for the movie. ^^;
    According to the spoiler, this chapter is called "bleach.15", So... why 15? :O
    One thing for sure in this chapter: The art will rock!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cacwoody's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah yeah like d.gray man and death note...but i guess hes kind of an intellectual bad ass...this is getting off topic

so back on topic...i tried being a clever little guy and figure out why the chapter is called bleach.15................but came up with nothing. first i thought that volume 15 had him on the cover but hes on 16...so then i looked up the actual chapter 15..but obviously nothing there..and checked a few other things but to no avail. maybe its his 15th birthday or something...which now that i think about it isnt possible because arent like the main characters 15-17ish?

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

a side story is good, I wonder what it will be about (hitsugaya of course). Naruto sidestory was really good

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

side story usually are good , but please , not with hitsugaya, bleach have so many other characters to make side story...
    And I really don't think that a side story betwwen all of this action suit well....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah he definitely hogged the SS captains airtime and id say we should dedicate that to the las noches commanders instead (gin/tousen) and learn about their past although i have a feeling for them itll be when theyre about to die or after theyre dead

i dont have anything against hitsugaya but im guessing the "boy genius" title must have a story behind it and if its about the movie then nothing wrong with that either

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mubee it is one of those, I'm going to die in the near future flashbacks...

Prolly not, but we can always hope!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is Hitsu so popular, he almost got voted number 1 character. I don't understand, he is weak and not that good of a captain. He gets a movie about him, now there is gonna be a side story chapter dedicated for the movie about him. I agree with molokidan, we won't see Kenpachi and Nnoi till the new year.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe more like how and why he decided to be a shinigami since at the first flashbacks we saw that he didnt even want to be one when hinamori was training in the academy to be one.

but then again all the captains are full of unknown past they shouldve had theyre airtime shown too if that was the case

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Oni Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So a side story about Hitsugaya before he became a Taichou it seems. Perhaps it will explain how he was able to rise to the rank of Captain at such a young age.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 304 Spoiler Pics and summaries

By spacecat on BA

氷原の夢を見る
    I dream of an ice field
    氷の気配がする
    I can feel the ice
    声が聞こえる こだましている
    I hear a voice echoing
    圧し潰すような 包み込むような
    squashing and wrapping
    遠く鳴り響く 雷鳴のような
    like thunder echoing in the distance

声が聞こえる
    I hear a voice
    圧し潰すような 包み込むような
    squashing and wrapping
    遠く鳴り響く 雷鳴のような
    like thunder echoing in the distance

この掌に触れる 花のような
    like a flower touching my palm

bleach.15 氷原に死す
    Bleach 15 death in the ice field

うん、次回予告が
    The notice for next week is:
    マユリvsザエルアポロ!激動!って書いてあった
    Mayuri vs Szayel Aporro! A terrible shock!

It begins with a scene of a field which fills with snow, “I dream of an ice field. I could hear the voice echoing as if it will destroy, as if it will surround every direction, as if it’s a thunder from a faraway place.”

“Good morning, Shiro Chan” Hitsugaya opens his eyes with much annoyance. He sees Hinamori’s face an just inch from his and tells her, “you’re too close.” But she ignores him and tells him to go eat breakfast or else she will be late for first day at the academy. Hitsugaya just looks at her , gets up and says, “so boring.”

A scene cuts to the gate of Seireitei where Hitsugaya just says to Hinamori not to come back which she just waves at him happily. But an old woman behind him asks if it’s ok for him to say that to someone he will not meet for a while. Hitsugaya replies its fine, because when they have holidays she will come back anyway.

Then he sees that there are a boy and a girl looking at him. When their eyes meet, those two just look away shyly and walk out of there. ‘Tatsukiji and Ayumi, Hinamori’s neighbors. They’re scare of me but there is nothing to do. Just know that they scare of me, just like everyone else. ‘ thinks Hitsugaya then continues his thoughts, ‘The south of lucon, district 1 Junrinun, only two people who do not scare of me are Hinamori and this grandma. The silver hair, the green-blue eyes and this cold attitude…they all say “it’s just like ice.”’
    ‘But you never say that even once. That’s why I love grandma’, Hitsugaya thinks with a small smile.

Scene fast forwards to five years later. Everything is starting to change which include Hitsugaya becoming taller and Hinamori’s hair is getting longer and His grandmother…is getting thinner.

She calls out Hitsugaya’s name but he says he will buy her natto and left the house. When he reaches a place, a man rudely tells him 3 *kang which he pays but a seller slams the coins on the table and quickly takes his hand back. Hitsugaya takes the money and is about to leave when he heard a woman yells, “Wait!! How could you give costumer money that way!!” Hitsugaya turns around only to be greeted with a woman’s breasts which cause him to hit the table and gets a nosebleed.

That woman wears a black hakama with a zampakutou hangs around her waist. She is Matsumoto Rangiku.

“You just see him as a kid so you can act however you like? I cannot believe this shop is so rude!” Then she rushes to Hitsugaya’s side and picks him to her level, “You too! When will you stop crying! Just be a man and hit him back!” Which angers Hitsugaya “And whose fault is it? And I wasn’t crying!! Let go!!” Matsumoto is about to hit back but something about him stops her which gives Hitsugaya to run away.

That same night Hitsugaya has the same dream again but this time he sees a dragon, an ice dragon in front of him.

“Boy!!!” A dragon roars, “You are you….” But Hitsugaya couldn’t hear the end words because the wind is too strong.

“what!!!? I can’t hear it!!”

“My name is…..” a dragon says but its last word is disappeared with the wind.

Hitsuagaya wakes up with sweats all over his face and breathing hard. Suddenly he hears a voive greeting him. In front of his is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya tenses up but she smiles at him and says, “You better try to control your reiatsu before you go to sleep. Your grandmother is freezing to death, can’t you see?”

Hitsugaya sees that Matsumoto is right which causes him to go speechless. “Boy….you should become a shinigami.” Matsumoto suddenly goes serious. Her words stunt Hitsugaya so much. “A kid who is so powerful should learn how to control the powers. I’ll warn you, if this continues, one day you will kill that old woman because of your powers." Before Hitsugaya could say anything Matsumoto’s finger touches Hitsugaya’s heart and asks, “You heard a voice right? If you can find out where that voice comes from, you can control your powers. That is what we called ‘shinigami.’”

She looks at him again and says, “I will say this one last time, boy.”

The next day Hitsugaya explains everything to an old woman and she tells him to go, “You have been so patient. Because you think I would be lonely. You think about my feelings that’s why you have to accept so many things..but like this….is what makes me sad the most.” Her words make Hitsugaya wants to cry which in the end he holds his hands on his knees and let an old woman hold him.

At the ice field a whisper from a boy in a black hakama can be heard, “I can hear a voice. A faraway roar from somewhere near; I’ve decided to find out where is that voice comes from. Even if I have to bury myself in the middle of this ice field.”

A wind blows him and he disappears in the middle of that lonely ice field.

Found On ba
    Last edited by •Sasuke•; December 13, 2007 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. Thanks 43 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast