Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: does bleach need a re-make, filler free, direct manga anime with sharper animations?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach does bleach need a re-make, filler free, direct manga anime with sharper animations?

first off i find nothing wrong with the animtiion in bleach, i thoroughly enjoyed the anime (minus fillers)

but if it does get re-done one day, it may be cool to see some more detail in some facets

i was thinking maybe a few years after the manga is completed

it would be nice to see a complete re-make minus all fillers

and i would totally buy the boxed set

as it sits i refuse to buy any bleach dvds because i dont feel i should be charged for filler episodes

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: does bleach need a re-make, filler free, direct manga anime with sharper animations?

Some fillers were not bad though (Zanpakuto rebillion arc was ok,Bount arc was fine too) Pierott did a good enough job in animating a long running shonen series like Bleach.A remake isn't really necessary then can start off to Blood war arc when they have enough material to anime probably like in another year maybe.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: does bleach need a re-make, filler free, direct manga anime with sharper animations?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Some fillers were not bad though (Zanpakuto rebillion arc was ok,Bount arc was fine too) Pierott did a good enough job in animating a long running shonen series like Bleach.A remake isn't really necessary then can start off to Blood war arc when they have enough material to anime probably like in another year maybe.
    well some werent horrible

but they still suck badly compared to the canon

they are nowhere near as bad as the naruto fillers

New Reply