Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
ive got some question myself.
- oda sama what happened to the newspaper nami used to get? the strawhats seem to be uninformed the soon they got to the grand line.
- oda sama what happenes when two people eat half of a devil fruit at the same time? they both have abilities or the fruit is just useless this way?
- what about a pandawomen for pandaman? he cant be alone is he? hes just too popular and handsome to be alone.
- what happened to mr.2? at the end he seemed to be an ally of the strawhats is there a chance we ever see him again?
- after brooke go back from the dead does that means another yomi yomi fruit grew? and there can be another immortal person out there? also if someone happenes to eat the yomi yomi fruit and then he eats anothre fruit will he have the ability of the other fruit when he comes back from the dead?
Last edited by monkey D luffy; October 23, 2008 at 06:37 PM.
well.. I can answer two of your questions..
I don't know if you read it or not, but I don't want to spoil to you if you didn't.. So press the link in my signature and find the cover arc there..
We still don't know how devil fruits "Recycle" and what you say is just one theory of them.. But anyways, I think that as long as Brooke is alive, the devil fruit is still in effect within him, so no recycling..Quote:
OMG!!! Big news everyone!
what exactly do they mean by "spoilers"? is their basis english Tankoban or the chappters in WSJ?
Haha! In that situation, there is only one thing I could ask:
* If your main character's were to enter the setting of the other's manga, how would they be?
I can already see it. Luffy: the shinigami.
Luffy - Captain of 11th Squad
This isn't actually as great as it sounds. By no spoilers, they mean for where the English version is. So for One Piece, by then, it should be around... finished with volume 20. That sort of limits us to less then two fifths of what's currently the full series. So if you have any questions that don't involve information we get further in then about half of the Alabasta arc, this is quite an opportunity, but otherwise...
Also send some questions..
Maybe I am a lucky bastard who is picked out x'3
But they said that interview would be in the english version of Shonen Jump?
Last edited by Tsukisama; November 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM.
I'm trying to think about something to ask, but that's all like nothing T.T
First off, I'd like to say Thanks for doing this for us!
- How much was Zeff's bounty?
- When Luffy eats, does his body convert the food into rubber for repairing wounds, building muscle, etc?
- Which parts of Robin's body can be grown with her hana hana fruit? (And no, I'm not being perverted.) Could she grow another copy of herself?
- If Luffy's muscles are made of rubber, then how does he get stronger? (Muscles normally tear down and rebuild up)
- What happened to the nurse that the Tenryuubito Charlosse Sei took to be his wife? Did she get away?