Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "SBS'ing Oda-Sensei Project"

Well, he answered that luffy could stretch is penis, so wh don't he would answer this???
    and sanji was being sarcastic, of corse that if he knews that the fruit would automaticlly belong to him after that he would kill him in that exact instant ^^

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Imitorar's Avatar
    A world of my own creation located within the depths of my mind.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He read the book, he DID know. He doesn't want the Clear Clear Fruit. And penises are not inherently sexual, as opposed to... well, sex. Whatever, ask what you want, I'm not in charge of screening potential SBS questions. That's Oda's job.

Sigpic gotten from Impel Down

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

LoL, I don't know if this was already answered but what about asking something like this:
    -Back in Alabasta, when ace clashed with smoker why didn't they turned into their elements, Cause any other logia seams to let pas through every single hit.

I dont want you to answer I wanted ODA-SAMA to answer this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roti's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I always wanted to ask Eiichiro Oda a few things, so here is mine:

Ohayo gozaimasu Oda-sensei, or should i say Konban wa due to the timezone difference among Brazil and Japan? Nevermind, otherwise you'll probably only answer this question instead of these:

- If I ate the Hirei Hirei no Mi, would I simply become impolite or would I also be able to manipulate proportions?

- Why doesn't Buggy do a Bara Bara Montage ? For example making his legs and arms switch places while maintaining his hands and foot at the right location, thus both increasing the strenght of punches and training his arms' muscles (since those would now have to withstand the body weight).

- Does the Bane Bane no Mi also allow it's user to stretch his limbs, or only to compress them? Could the user springiness be used in the same fashion as an Impact Dial? If the answer for the 2 previous questions were yes then who would win a Gomu Gomu Luffy or a Bane Bane Luffy?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

q: do asura and lion's song, zorro's techniques, made use of haki?

"The man who is at the peak of his success, and the man who has just failed are in exactly the same position. Each must decide what he will do next."

Jigoro Kano

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Q: Oda-sensei...this is cool or uncool ? what??! I mean read scans

Im sorry If I go to Japan, I buy all volumes of One Piece ^^ and I write the greates manga in history of course I be happy If whos made a scans next I will hunt this group XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OunknownO's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Q: Oda what gave you the idea for the one piece

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Imitorar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beastboy View Post
    1-oda-sama, is there any straw hat that isn't virgin, I mean Sanji, zoro and robin don't really look like they're virgins, and I really mean did they ava sex in they're all life.
    1. One Piece is serialized in a magazine aimed at 9-14 year old boys, for crying out loud. You actually expect him to answer this? Better question, does it honestly MATTER enough to waste an SBS slot? Also, Sanji and Zoro are 19, and Robin's sexual history is REALLY a topic best left to the imagination. Think about it for a bit. Or don't, as the case may be.
    Well, he answered that luffy could stretch is penis, so wh don't he would answer this???
    He also ansered about Robin making body parts, and some other mature questions. But somehow those questions are quite obvious. So I guess there is no problem answering them.

But I don't think that he would answer that. It is intimate to the characters. It's like asking the size of their penis, won't get those details.

BUT you could ask if they ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Phew, that remember me of a scene from Hunter x Hunter...
    Spoiler show
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Oda-Sensei.
    1. You mentioned you had a hard time optioning for Luffy's rubber powers. If You had used a different Devil Fruit for the main character, what power would You have chosen and how different do You think the story would be ?

2. If Devil Fruits were real, would You eat one and if so, what kind would it be ?

3. How does one become a member of Gorousei ? Is it a promotion from Fleet Admiral or is it inherited like the Tenryuubito ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." - "Reaper Man" by Terry Pratchett

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

2 - He already answered that, Oda would eat the Bara Bara no Mi
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7