- when you're in dire situation in a battle/match.. you can think of a new move most of the time, and it will work against the opponent.. well, that's not too bad, but strangely.. just after you invented that move/trick.. everyone in the field, audience, your teammates, and the opponents,.. they'd know the technique name already.. and the audience would start chanting the name in excitement..
in many cases, this move will take out fodders, but the main boss will shrug it off or barely feel the attack, even if it's more powerful than the one used on fodder (Uzumaki Naruto barrage against Kiba and Gaara come to mind). And it'll only be used very few times before thrown away.
1. Japanese is the universal language
2. Most people are 9s or 10s in attractiveness
3. Hair and eyes come in all colors
4. We can absorb tremendous amounts of physical punishment and be perfectly fine afterwards
5. When exchanging blows in a life or death duel it is imperative you have long and meaningful conversations
6. Doesn't matter if your throat has been slit, you have been stabbed in the heart...you will still have time for a long monologue reflecting on the meaning of your existence before you pass on.
7. Your physical prime is at 15 not 18 (or above)