Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
I guess you missed that part. I was sure about what you were talking about.Originally Posted by NeoShweaty
- you cant win a fight until you get the shit beaten out of you (because that unlocks some super-pwnage power)
- cuts only appear in your clothing/flesh after 5 seconds of standing still in some random stance
- Right before you die everything will be in slow motion and you will start feeling the breath of everything.
- When you kill someone don't look away, and don't forget them. They won't forget you.
1. Japanese is the universal language
2. Most people are 9s or 10s in attractiveness
3. Hair and eyes come in all colors
4. We can absorb tremendous amounts of physical punishment and be perfectly fine afterwards
5. When exchanging blows in a life or death duel it is imperative you have long and meaningful conversations
6. Doesn't matter if your throat has been slit, you have been stabbed in the heart...you will still have time for a long monologue reflecting on the meaning of your existence before you pass on.
7. Your physical prime is at 15 not 18 (or above)