Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed

Thread: Interesting Bleach Circle

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting Bleach Circle

I have a feeling that the following circle will play an important role in the downfall of Aizen:

Aizen is connected to Hinamori who is connected to Hitsugaya who is connected to Matsumoto who is connected to Gin who is connected to Aizen.

There has to be a reason why these character form a circle of connection. These connections are also deeper than the average friend/acquaintance. Hinamori is infatuated with Aizen and I can't help but feel that Aizen has some sort of feelings towards Hinamori too (not big feelings, but definitely some since he didn't want to be the one to kill her).
    Hinamori and Hitsugaya are obviously portrayed as close childhood friends (especially since Hitsugaya does not want to see anything happen to Hinamori at all).
    Hitsugaya and Matsumoto seem to have a playful relationship, but they are serious at times. It seems closer than the usual captain-lieutenant relationships.
    Matsumoto and Gin seem to be lovers who are drawn away by differing interests
    And of course, we come back to the start as Aizen seems to trust Gin more than anyone else. That's a very strong sense of trust.

As I said, I think this circle of connection will play a role in Aizen's downfall, but what does everyone else think?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member EvolutionIX's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interesting Bleach Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus-Tails View Post
    I have a feeling that the following circle will play an important role in the downfall of Aizen:

Aizen is connected to Hinamori who is connected to Hitsugaya who is connected to Matsumoto who is connected to Gin who is connected to Aizen.

There has to be a reason why these character form a circle of connection. These connections are also deeper than the average friend/acquaintance. Hinamori is infatuated with Aizen and I can't help but feel that Aizen has some sort of feelings towards Hinamori too (not big feelings, but definitely some since he didn't want to be the one to kill her).
    Hinamori and Hitsugaya are obviously portrayed as close childhood friends (especially since Hitsugaya does not want to see anything happen to Hinamori at all).
    Hitsugaya and Matsumoto seem to have a playful relationship, but they are serious at times. It seems closer than the usual captain-lieutenant relationships.
    And of course, we come back to the start as Aizen seems to trust Gin more than anyone else. That's a very strong sense of trust.

As I said, I think this circle of connection will play a role in Aizen's downfall, but what does everyone else think?
    Nice insight. But IMO, I cant see how Gin might be able to fool Aizen and I cant see how Matsumoto would be able to contact Gin in the first place. Also, i get the feeling Aizen was just acting nice towards Hinamori...just my opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I'm sure Gin could pull something off. Not only does he have Aizen's trust, as Zeus said, but we still can't read the guy. No one knows what his deal is--we don't know why he went along with the betrayal or how he got Aizen's trust in the first place.

I'd really like to see a chapter focusing on their backstory--like, how the conspiracy idea came together, why Aizen wanted to do it, how he got Gin on board, stuff like that. Though it'll be at the end of the series, I bet.

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kanzen Shinkiro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin strikes me as the type who doesn't care very much about much. Aside from Matsumoto, he has shown very little interest in anything also. Gin seems to me as though he is just along for the ride, and that Aizen trusts him simply because he will do whatever can keep him interested. It is clear that whatever Aizen's ultimate goal is, Kaname is quite comfortable to follow on Aizen's footsteps as he possibly believes Aizen's way to be the least bloody road. As for the circle itself, it's just for dramatic effect. To create tension between characters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AngryChubbs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

gin stikes me as the type who does whatever he wants just because it is fun or interesting. thats why he is hangin with aizen, he can do whatever he wants

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

well to have someone that has completely unknown motives theres more to it than that. At one point when ulquiorra ( i think it was ulquiorra ) that approached Gin and he said luppi was the only one that actually talked to him part. At the end of that scene he stated "im not too fond of sad stories" My only guess is that he had some sad stories behind his past not too long after he met matsumoto.
    He went along with aizen to obtain whatever he wanted by doing what aizen is planning to obtain OR thats where the probability that he might betray aizen in order to regain everything back in order in Soul Society. Thats highly unlikely though, so im not that sure myself since his smile just reminds u of a coniving snake so i cant really put a finger on what Gin's true motive is .

I still vote for a background story of Gin since like the connection circle was mentioned all the people that are involved in that circle seems to have a background story so only Gin and Aizen needs one
    Nevertheless Ichimaru Gin is the man

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus-Tails View Post

With all the connections and relationships we have in Bleach, it's a sharp eye that pulls this particular circle out. While not immediately obvious in the huge tangle, once pointed out it does come across very, very clear. As the poster suggests, the relationships tend to go both ways around the circle - and it is probably the weakness or influence to the next person around the circle that shall come into play the most.

Examining the circle of influences/weaknesses, strongest to weakest, we have:

Hinamori and Aizen - if ever there was a case of influence this is it. A lieutenant so malleable that she was quick to go berserk and attack Gin when she thought him Aizen's killer. Then Aizen's last message set her on Hitsugaya, when any half rational person should have at least thought twice. This was someone she knew from childhood! Then in the full rush of emotion at finding her captain alive, she was wholly vulnerable to his blade right through her.

Hitsugaya and Hinamori - Hitsugaya has a repute as one of the cool and composed captains, but when it comes to Hinamori he has been provoked into rash action more than once. He attacked Gin after Hinamori went at him, thinking it all Gin's plot. Then, soon as he discovered Hinamori's fate he went bankai on Aizen with no hesitation, no second thought, and we all know how that went.

Matsumoto and Hitsugaya - here we have the strongest captain-lieutenant bond, it probably goes deeper. As we have seen in Toshiro's back story, theirs is a history that precedes his entry into the Academy. Matsumoto is quick to defend him, was ready to fight Gin for him. (That particular fight seems to feature most prominently in this circle of influences!) Then when Hitsugaya suggested they go stop Rukia's execution with a last appeal, even after the Central 46's 'apparent' ruling was final, she was on board at once even if it was against the rules.

Gin and Matsumoto - that fight again! Once Matsumoto became involved in it, Gin quickly broke off and went on his merry way, apparently not wanting to fight with her. Later, he did not seem to mind at all when captured by her on the execution hill. A long history, apparently. Plus it seems Matsumoto is the only one Gin has any real feeling about/for.

Aizen and Gin - could Aizen even have a weakness here? Only in so far as he actually acknowledges another. "Ever since I became a captain, I have never thought of anyone, besides this man, as my vice captain." Even Tousen seems to have been brought into Aizen's plot more out of convenience and necessity, as the only chink or flaw in his otherwise flawless Kyouka Suigetsu.

As the original poster has suggested, Gin has a trust that probably nobody else has of Aizen, arguably not even Tousen. Would Matsumoto's influence on Gin make him take advantage of that trust somehow? That could, in the end, prove a telling point. It is meaningful that the two who could be his greatest weaknesses - tossing Tousen in again for a minute - end up being his closest subordinates. (Better there than still in Soul Socieity's influence!)

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

it would be crazy if matsumoto is influenced by Gin to cross over and do things in his favor
    i mean once again we involve this whole circle that could happen possibly in the future. But it could also show Gin's more softer side if matsumoto happens to be in a dangerous situation and he decides to take an attack or something for her.
    Gin is still definitely the unknown one in this whole circle while we already know what aizen's motives already. Tousen's whole justice speech is still bothering me a bit too since i really dont get what hes talking about his whole walk of justic speech that he tends to preach about. He could also still be the one that has a chance to cross over back to the good side ....
    it would be nuts if aizen knew all the things that both tousen and gin plans to do in the future once everything falls into place whether its about the kings key, killing the kings or about the whole fully awakened hougyoku.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AngryChubbs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think matsumoto would ever cross over to the dark side...she seems to like hitsugaya

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah of course ... thats probably why she decided to join the 10th squad was mainly because of hitsugaya and the past that she helped him realize about hyourinmaru and the reiatsu that he has.

Gin however could still be on the verge of both so hes the one thats completely still unknown for me ... i wonder what his sad past and with matsumoto is

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well since Aizen said that Gin was with him from the beginning, I doubt he would cross over to the good side. He had no remorse of when he was about to kill rukia, so I doubt he still against Aizen.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

well maybe rukia since she has no relation to him whatsoever but if anything happens to involve matsumoto if shes in danger or something. Then i must go against the odds and say that he would actually do something good for her even if it is against aizen. A deep past like theirs doesnt just vanish as soon as theyre grown up

Thread Closed