Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Thread: The Battledome Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1TrueSensei's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Battledome Thread

Sasuke vs. Pein? Seriously? The minds of fans...

Sasuke has nothing he's shown so far that can let him stand up to Pein. How is he gonna handle the non-stop summons from Animal Realm? How is he gonna completely obliterate Asura Realm with one attack, if at all possible? How will he get around Preta's jutsu-absorption abilities, along with dealing with the rest of the bodies. And we haven't even touched Tendou, whom Kishi referred to as being "violent and invincible" and who hasn't done much to disabuse us of that claim?

If Sasuke got owned by Killerbee, he would get owned to the tenth power against Pein. Even if he had all the info in the world.

Now, CS+Oro Sasuke, back when he had the snake powers, that opens up more possibilities. Summoning the large snakes to deal with Animal Realm's summons, using the medium-sized ones in conjunction with taijutsu to take out Preta, maybe using some high-powered Katons to take out Asura. But this is if Sasuke is on the absolute top of his freakin' game with the info that Naruto currently has on the bodies. And even with all that, I still say he'd lose in the end.

So this particular matchup is kinda moot if you ask me.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It always surprises me how dense and stupid the sasuke fans are to put him on a level comparable to J-man and even Itachi, let alone pein. And then they say something like "i am not a sasuke fan" . Yeah right

Sasuke would get his ass handed to him in a few seconds

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: True Strength: Saninn vs. Other Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
    Well let's see, Jiraiya > Tsunade and Tsunade = Hokage. Therefore Jiraiya > Hokage.
    lol, thats a funny argument. What if Jiraya accepted the hokage role? then
    jiraiya=hokage
    Tsunade<Jiraiya
    Tsunade<Hokage

but thats not true since Tsunade=Hokage

rank is not = power, its obviously seen from naruto post timeskip
    here are some ideas for battles

post-time sakura vs zabuza
    pre-time (Shikamaru vs. Shino)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jinnobi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1TrueSensei View Post

Sasuke has nothing he's shown so far that can let him stand up to Pein. How is he gonna handle the non-stop summons from Animal Realm? How is he gonna completely obliterate Asura Realm with one attack, if at all possible? How will he get around Preta's jutsu-absorption abilities, along with dealing with the rest of the bodies. And we haven't even touched Tendou, whom Kishi referred to as being "violent and invincible" and who hasn't done much to disabuse us of that claim?

If Sasuke got owned by Killerbee, he would get owned to the tenth power against Pein. Even if he had all the info in the world.

Now, CS+Oro Sasuke, back when he had the snake powers, that opens up more possibilities. Summoning the large snakes to deal with Animal Realm's summons, using the medium-sized ones in conjunction with taijutsu to take out Preta, maybe using some high-powered Katons to take out Asura. But this is if Sasuke is on the absolute top of his freakin' game with the info that Naruto currently has on the bodies. And even with all that, I still say he'd lose in the end.

This, of course, is coming from someone with Nagato as his avatar...

I'm really not a Sasuke fan. However, the manga is constructed in such a way where Naruto and Sasuke are relatively equal in terms of overall power. It's a plot device which is pretty easy to understand and recognize.

I'd say Sasuke has the tools to defeat Pain but not the knowledge or skill to use them properly. Pain would win, I think. But it would be a closer fight than you'd think. Closer still, if Sasuke had summons like Naruto did.
    Our lives are bound by divine law. The truth of this will be made evident in time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kusachu's Avatar
    Sasuke doesn't kill people, they fight him and then kill themselves.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jinnobi View Post
    This, of course, is coming from someone with Nagato as his avatar...

I'm really not a Sasuke fan. However, the manga is constructed in such a way where Naruto and Sasuke are relatively equal in terms of overall power. It's a plot device which is pretty easy to understand and recognize.

I'd say Sasuke has the tools to defeat Pain but not the knowledge or skill to use them properly. Pain would win, I think. But it would be a closer fight than you'd think. Closer still, if Sasuke had summons like Naruto did.
    Just a random interruption for the sake of argument: Can't Sasuke still summon Snakes? I mean, just because Orochimaru is dead doesn't mean that he can't still use snakes...or does it? That's what I don't like about the whole situation. After Itachi, Sasuke's whole fighting style completely changed. He hasn't even used wires since then. *shrug*

[TiDhA.info]
    "My heart was calm and still. Still and pure. However, it was purely evil. The only thing I desired was to grow stronger." ~Vegeta

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1TrueSensei View Post

It all depends on whether he can spam tsukuyomi. If he takes out some of the key bodies (hell, deva, fat), he wins. if he can't, he loses.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kusachu View Post
    Just a random interruption for the sake of argument: Can't Sasuke still summon Snakes? I mean, just because Orochimaru is dead doesn't mean that he can't still use snakes...or does it? That's what I don't like about the whole situation. After Itachi, Sasuke's whole fighting style completely changed. He hasn't even used wires since then. *shrug*
    Theres no evidence that says that Sasuke can't summon snakes,but i doubt if he ever will again. Unless he fights Naruto and Naruto use toads.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    It all depends on whether he can spam tsukuyomi. If he takes out some of the key bodies (hell, deva, fat), he wins. if he can't, he loses.
    Ha, he can't just spam Tsukuyomi as he likes to.
    Itachi was seriously exhausted and retreated right after using Tsukuyomi on Kakashi.
    Sasuke's tsukuyomi on C was broken when  went rampage on Sasuke, so if he's attacked and in trouble, his genjutsu will be broken.
    Instant Tsukuyomi won't have any effect because it's based on causing much pain within a short amount of time. These realms don't feel pain, as Ibiki proved for us.

Using Tsukuyomi at all might be the worst mistake against Pain as there will instantly be five other bodies to overpower him.

I hate those arguments "XXX cannot be beaten in a normal fight", but for Pain this simply is true. As a rinnegan owner, he even is outside life and death as Konan says. He's on a different league than "ordinary" shinobi can get. He's even stronger than the Kyuubi if he doesn't face him in a totally drained-out state after atomic bombing a village with a single jutsu :P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All of the bodies share the exact same sight and the same chakra. It couldn't possibly be any easer to trap so many individuals into a single gen-jutsu at one time.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    All of the bodies share the exact same sight and the same chakra. It couldn't possibly be any easer to trap so many individuals into a single gen-jutsu at one time.
    It doesn't work like that, genjutsu (all types) work by disrupting the person's chakra and controlling their 5 senses, which wont affect Nagato and any other bodies because the chakra frequency is constantly being changed.

However, Nagato would see whatever illusion that body would see, rendering that body useless for a while until another one rescues it.

It's funny, the six paths of Pain technique is probably the best anti-sharingan technique in existence, because as Chyio said, the best way to defeat is with more than one person.
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    It doesn't work like that, genjutsu (all types) work by disrupting the person's chakra and controlling their 5 senses, which wont affect Nagato and any other bodies because the chakra frequency is constantly being changed.

However, Nagato would see whatever illusion that body would see, rendering that body useless for a while until another one rescues it.

It's funny, the six paths of Pain technique is probably the best anti-sharingan technique in existence, because as Chyio said, the best way to defeat is with more than one person.
    How is the chakra frequency being changed and where was the stated? There was no talk about the chakra frequencies changing or anything like that. Nagato sent his chakra into the Pains through the black chakra receivers. As a matter of fact when Nagato got into rage and started controlling the Pains while attacking Konoha the chakra receivers of the dead Pain began to receive a signal as well. So there were no signal frequencies changing. If he had faced the Sharingan a gen-jutsu would be cast through sight, and it would effect everyone who saw the same thing and shared the same chakra. Ie. the Pains and more importantly Nagato himself. Also because Nagato had a direct path of chakra that he sent to the Pains, the gen-jutsu would simply follow the chakra trail back to Nagato himself and trap him in the gen-jutsu as well.

The reason that Chiyo said that fighting the Sharingan is best when done with more then one person is because those other people can use their own chakra to break their comrades out of the gen-jutsu, like Sakura and Chiyo freed Naruto. Or they can act as decoys and purposely get trapped while the rest attack from the back like Naruto tried to do with his clones. But when all of those guys share a same active sense and the exact same chakra, all it takes is for one Pain to catch the gen-jutsu and it would immediately piggyback on the chakra being transmitted and make its way back to Nagato and shut down the other bodies while trapping Nagato in the gen-jutsu. It absolutely becomes a worst case scenario to fight a proficient gen-jutsu user. Gen-jutsu was Nagato's weakness, which is why he immediately got rid of Fukasaku before he could cast his sound gen-jutsu.

One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Spoiler show
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/435/11

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    Well the translation that i originally read, which i think was from onemanga, stated that he was hiding his position to well to be tracked. Although i'll accept this translation as more accurate. But either way thanks to Naruto we know that Nagato can be tracked via his chakra path by injection of one of his chakra rods. And more importantly it was demonstrated that jutsu can also make their way to Nagato when Fukasaku and Shima used their gen-jutsu to disable the Pain bodies. And when Nagato stopped them from using the gen-jutsu again on Deva. Because using a gen-jutsu on a dead bodies isn't going to do anything due to the fact that they have no life or independent function. So the frequency thing or his ability to hide his chakra receiver path only seems to work in relation to individuals who are trying to locate him without injecting the receivers inside of themselves. But its still a fact that jutsu can make their may to Nagato by using the chakra receiver path, otherwise gen-jutu wouldn't work on him and he would have no need to stop them from being used. Which was my main point in the previous post.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If/ when we get to see the resurrected Nagato fight I highly doubt that we'll see his puppets again, if anything we'll get to see the real Nagato spamming different elemental attacks and a few from the big statue as well ( forget it's name, gedo something :/ ). Those puppets have to be prepared in advance and have probably been disposed of by now by Konan.

New Reply
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53