Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battledome Thread

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member C4animax's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Itachi Vs Gai?

I like itachi as a character and his "power" but i think gai would win, the gates opening is a vey serious power that need to be considered, i mean lee could beat gaara in an instant by opening 5 gates, gai can at least open them to the sixth... GO GAI GO
    My new website, you can upload whatever you want on it : http://www.full-stream.org enjoy. (should be uploading naruto episode on it soon)

Get your naruto wallpapers here at http://meganime.ovh.org that's what all ninjas do anyway and you?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NeoAltoX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

GAWD once again.....

SHARINGAN CAN COPY BASIC TAIJUTSU BUT CAN NOT DO IT OR DODGE WITH PROPER TRAINING.
    SHARINGAN CAN NOT COPY BLOODLINE LIMITS LIKE JYUUKEN WHICH REQUIRES BYAKKUGAN.

*breath*

Sharingan is not all mighty, lest the Uchiha clan would have have been killed off so easily

PC Reviewer for GameXC.com

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NeoAltoX
    GAWD once again.....

SHARINGAN CAN COPY BASIC TAIJUTSU BUT CAN NOT DO IT OR DODGE WITH PROPER TRAINING.

*breath*

Sharingan is not all mighty, lest the Uchiha clan would have have been killed off so easily
    thank god there's non Sharingan blind lover in this forum.

Atm what i have seen and read, Itachi still have some powers that he has and havn't show us yet. And i belive that Itachi whould win against Gai based from what i have read and seen. Itachi traped Kakashi with MS and waste alot of chakra here and he used it again on Sasuske and he managed to escape from Jiraya, without have rest anything since Itachi and Kisame mission was to capture Naruto wich thay almost did, and problely could if Itachi didn't waste to much chakra.

We saw that Itachi had cut of Orochimarus right hand and he said that Itachi is stronger then him. Even Jiraya can't defeat Oro, and Gai is overpowerd with the gates yes. But when he opens the gates his mucles and bones will strugle will have much pain and can't do anything after have used the gates and it's very risky to do that if you whould fail with the attacks.(what Kakashi said in chunnin exam when Lee open the gates) Now Gai can't be stronger then a Sannins either Kaksahi can't be well he almost is.

This i what i think right now.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member C4animax's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

GAWD once again.....

*breath*

Man, sharingan can copy, dodge and apply taijutsu anytime.(you just need the basic speed)
    second: there is no jyuuken or such thing here, something is telling me that you missed the Sharingan/byakugan topic!!!!! (edit : sorry then )

anyway it's about Itachi and gai here , what the heck??? lol

200 Topics, ok i give my autograph away!!!!
    My new website, you can upload whatever you want on it : http://www.full-stream.org enjoy. (should be uploading naruto episode on it soon)

Get your naruto wallpapers here at http://meganime.ovh.org that's what all ninjas do anyway and you?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by C4animax
    Man, sharingan can copy, dodge and apply taijutsu anytime.(you just need the basic speed)
    second: there is no jyuuken or such thing here, something is telling me that you missed the Sharingan/byakugan topic!!!!!

anyway it's about Itachi and gai here , what the heck??? lol

200 Topics, ok i give my autograph away!!!!
    I agree on the dodging and copying of high skilled taijutsu as Itachi isn't just a new kid on the block, he has been through quite a lot and definitely has experience. His speed surpassed Sasuke's speed by far when he fought him at the hotel and as you all know, Sasuke aint the slowest among ninja's...

(About the Jyuuken, it is mentioned here and Neoaltox was right about that.)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi will pwnzord Gai.
    Nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the reliance on the sharingan was the reason for Itachi's detest with his own clan. Because they had sharingan they thought they we better and deserved power, because of this I think that Itachi trained his other abilities to go along with his sharingan to show just how strong the his clan could be. errrr then he killed them all..........

I don't think that Gai would even stand a chance, and don't get me wrong I think Gai is amazing, but in comparison with Itachi he just can compare. Also the fact that Itachi killed an entire clan of sharingan users, obviously non of them could keep up with his speed despite their sharingan, I think he a lot faster and stronger then people give him credit for.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NeoAltoX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Arggggg.

1.) We don't really know if it was Itachi that killed them off. I'm willing to beat you money that he DIDN'T.

2.) Jiraiya may not have killed Oro, but Oro could not kill Jiraiya either. Considering the fact that Jiraiya states that he's only been close to death twice. Once by Tsunade (for peeping) and the other by 4 tailed Kyuubi Naruto. Oro is not mentioned there. I'm almost positive that there ability is even, and they only thing that held Jiraiya back when Oro tried to run was that Jiraiya cared for Oro. But now thats gone.

3.) Itachi AND kisame ran from Jiraiya. If two Akatsuki's can't take one Sannin...that says a lot.

4.) Itachi DID NOT CUT OFF ORO's HAND. Go look at that chapter, there's no mention of it. And once agian Oro believes that jutsu's= strength. So I think that Itachi psyched Oro out with his Sharingan and the fact that he could steal his precious jutsu's.

5.) Sasuke is not THAT fast. For a genin yes...but we are talking about a high jounin level ninja. Kakashi was able to get between a Naruto Rasengan and Sasuke Chidori easily and unscathed. We know that Gai is faster than kakashi, so that also gives an insight.

6.) Sharingan IS NOT OMNIPOTENT. It is said NUMEROUS times that the bane of Sharingan is Taijutsu. Sure you can see the punch, but if are not fast enough to dodge then you just get to see your demise coming.

7.) Sure Itachi has been around the way, but SO HAS GAI. GAI IS OLDER THAN ITACHI. And we know that Gai has no qualms about forbidden jutsu's (considering he knows how to unlock gates which is forbidden) So who knows what other taijutsu moves gai knows.

I just want everyone to stop thinking that Itachi is this ubergod that can't be touched. Gai is strong, when he got serious he one hit killed 30% Kisame, which was stated by Neji to have the same amount of chakra as Kyubbified Naruto.

Long live all non sharingan characters.

PC Reviewer for GameXC.com

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ambellina
    I think the reliance on the sharingan was the reason for Itachi's detest with his own clan. Because they had sharingan they thought they we better and deserved power, because of this I think that Itachi trained his other abilities to go along with his sharingan to show just how strong the his clan could be. errrr then he killed them all..........
    I don't really think so. All that matters to Itachi is POWER nothing else. I think he wanted the entire clan to just totally overpower EVERYONE ELSE. He probably once had high expectations for the clan, seeing as though they have a really advantageous bloodline (great for combat and so no), the ability of the Mangekyou Sharingan (EXTREMELY ADVANTAGEOUS) and the clan didn't seize this great opportunity. In episode 129 about 18 minutes into it Itachi says "I've lost all hope for this pathetic clan" meaning he once had hope for the clan. Thats probably why Itachi slaughtered his clan (if no one in his clan had the ambition he did, he might aswell test his own skills against one of Konoha's strongest clans). His power is everything to him, thats why he left Sasuke alive, to one day test his.

Post Thanks / Like

3.) Itachi AND kisame ran from Jiraiya. If two Akatsuki's can't take one Sannin...that says a lot.

I just want everyone to stop thinking that Itachi is this ubergod that can't be touched. Gai is strong, when he got serious he one hit killed 30% Kisame, which was stated by Neji to have the same amount of chakra as Kyubbified Naruto.

Long live all non sharingan characters.
    The only reason Itachi and Kisame ran from Jirayia was because Itahci had used MS already three times that day and he was out of chakura. Kisame even ask him why retreat was necessary for someone with his power.

No Itachi is not an ubergod, if he was he would have no need for Akatsuki. People think that if he didn't have the sharingan he would be nothing, I think that he's a lot better then that. I also agree that Gai is a better then we've seen so far, I just don't think he can beat Itachi.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Shino Vs Neji?

This in my opinion would be a very interesting fight. Even though Neji is a genius from the Hyuuga clan, Shino's chakra eating bugs should make short work of Neji's juuken fighting style. Neji is a close-range fighter and Shino is a mid-range to long-range fighter, giving shino an advantage. Neji has the byakugan, finding Shino's location easily. They both have top-notch analysing skills aswel. The odds seem in Shino's favour but Neji is a "true genius"! But i'd have to say Shino in the end.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member graphic_content's Avatar
    Country
    Philippine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shino Vs Neji?

Neji's speed and his ability to virtually "see" all around him, I feel gives him the upper hand (Im referencing back to his fight against the 'spider' dude of the Sound Five...

and while I dont wanna sound like a fan-boy...

Spoiler show
    What's necessary in a fight isn't fear; Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me"; If you protect someone, "I won't let them die". If you attack, "I'll cut them".

- [urahara] kisuke

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with graphic_content on that. Neji would notice the bugs long before they even came remotely close. If it was an ambush, however, Neji's pretty screwed - unless he had some other trick up his sleeves other than the Jyuuken.

Btw, the bugs are chakra-eating, right?

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This is hard to tell, have we even seen a jutsu been used by Shino except his Bug-clone?
    Naruto: Wake up already!<br />Sasuke: I have already awakened.<br />Sasuke: Awakened from my idiotic dreaming about a future... of staying with friends who are used to peace.<br />Sasuke: That&#039;s why i left the village. That&#039;s why a sought power!<br />Sasuke: My dream doesn&#039;t exist in the future. My lies in the past.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Shino is a pretty bright guy, too. We don't know how fast he is, but if he could sucessfully dodge Neji's attack I feel he could deal some pretty bad damage to Neji.
    Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.<br /><br />

New Reply
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast