Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Temari Thread

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Official Temari Thread

Temari ~ Jewel of the Desert

This is Bax presenting a place where all things stood in awe and bow down before a kunoichi that has graced the Narutoverse more than any one else. Her radiance beauty is undeniable, her skills are unmatched, dominating in combat but yet, deep inside her, lies a true woman

************************************************************************************
    ************************************************************************************

Absence is to love
    What wind is to fire;
    It extinguishes the small,
    It enkindles the great

~ Roger De Bussy-Rabutin ~

TEMARI FANARTS
    For this section, I'll contribute it for Fanart of The Week. This section will be edited every Sunday (according to my time). So, if you want your fanart to grace this first post, post all those lovely pictures right away

<< thanx to daywalk3r >>

THE GLORIOUS TEMARI LOVERS

[center]baxteristic (view profile)
    sharinganLS (view profile)
    kiddo7 (view profile)
    frostious (view profile)
    glasskatana (view profile)
    goofy_man (view profile)
    MadDookie (view profile)
    gold roger (view profile)
    White Silver (view profile)
    daywalk3r (view profile)
    Donils (view profile)
    deadpool002 (view profile)

In here, you can talk all there is about Temari. Whether you discuss about the awesomeness of her powers, the jutsu inventory she has or just dropping by to say your love for her, everything is done in this thread

If you're into fanart or collect pictures of Temari, or just want to post your favourite and lovely Temari pictures, sketches or colorings please do so. Share with all the other Temari fans. As an added bonus, fanfictions are welcomed as well - post them here in spoiler tags

Bonus for you guys. I'm gonna add your name to this first post, to let everyone in MH knows that you're a Temari lover. I'll think of other attractions as time goes on. But, your number one character must be Temari. Let all people know that Temari is the hottest chick in Narutoverse!

Just remember to include spoiler tags if you're commenting on the latest chapter in that particular week. I'll remove them as soon as they are not spoilers anymore

For starters, tell us why you love Temari. Because of her beauty, skills or both? Is she is the woman of your dream? Is she a femme fatale? Why she stands out when compared to the rest?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sharinganLS's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Official Temari Thread

I just like her character shes not too proud, not too girly, not scary, shes just perefect. Shes strong as well as caring.
    Also, I like her outfit in part 2 its very beautiful makes her look elegant and special (very few ninjas wear Kimono's)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

diamond in the rough.
    I think that about sums her up. you can tell that she has lead a hard life and that she beat that life into submission. simply by observing her somewhat gruff, but definately free and independant spirit. At the same time she has managed not to lose any of her femininity. Any girl who can accomplish beeing the most badass person on the block and still keep her charm as a female, deserves mi respect and admiration. and I will not be ashamed to be known as her fan.
    Temari rocks
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, awesome drawing by Dynamic Dragon of Temari. *saves* Good choice, bax.

Temari is one of my favorite characters in the series, and by far the most sexy kunoichi to me. I'm not sure why I'm so attracted to her, though.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

@ sharinganLS
    Thank you for coming. Added your name to the list.
    Yes, she's perfect. Although she's not a main character in Narutoverse, but whenever she appeared, everyone will notice her. She's just stand out compared to everyone else.

@ kiddo7
    Well said. She's awesome isn't she. It's so rare to see a kunoichi that is so aggressive in battle but yet never left her feminity behind. Remember the Tayuya fight? Where Shikamaru fails, she won it easily. yet, she still shows her fragile side of being a female.

@ GK
    Thanks for droping by. I'll drop by to say something in your Kakashi thread later. Yes, she's sexy. You're not sure? See her seperately as a kunoichi and as a normal girl. She's tough, but she does cry too! And what's better, although Gaara's a monster before, she's still loyal to Gaara. not by fear, but by love for her little brother.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member frostious's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

What I love most about Temari is that she has such a strong personality - she really seems like that type of person who doesn't care what other people think of her, what's important to her is doing things her way and being true to herself. She's tough, snarky, even bitchy at times and doesn't give a damn whether or not she's acting in a way that's "proper for a lady".

Aaand of course she's beautiful and sexy as well. ;D Back when the Sand Squad was first introduced, to me she seemed like the only real woman among little girls, and even after the timejump she seems to be miles ahead of the other girls in several aspects. She also seems to be a bit of a tomboy, as well, who doesn't really care whether she's looking pretty or not, and in my opinion that's exactly what makes her pretty and attractive. :3 Like me and my sister like to say, Temari is making us gay! xD

Another thing that I like about her is her relationship with her brothers - even back when Gaara was, um, "difficult" (in lack of a better word) she obviously still cared for him and worried about him like the true big sister that she is.

Guh, I'm not making any sense, so I'll shut up right about now. But first, here's my humble fan art -offering

I move the fanart to the first post. Hope you don't mind ~ bax
    "World's fulla crazy. I just taught 'em Kung Fu."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Temari huh...She's the best Kunoichi out there. (the best looking that is.) ADD ME TO THE LIST!!! (or I suppose I could add myself.)

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

@ frostius
    Yes, the personality is what matters. Sly, cunning and sexy, she really is a true woman

@ glassie
    Added your name to the list. Can I ask you to help me with this thread? Let spread the love, shall we?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

of course. We have to spread the love. The Temari love. The love that surpasses the love of Itachi.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raine_Joybringer's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Temari isn't my favourite character, but I admire her. She's pretty awesome, that's for sure.

In faaact... I may even be cosplaying her next year

RJ's Avatar Rotation!:

Visit my dA account: deviantART Or my FF.net account: Fanfiction.net

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raine_Joybringer
    In faaact... I may even be cosplaying her next year
    And I'm sure you don't mind to post those pics here, aren't you?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also a big fan of Temari, it's a pity she doesn't appear more often in the manga. But I don't think she is my favoured charcater in Naruto, sorry.

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

She doesn't have to be you favorite (you just have to admit she's the hottest.)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hottest in Naruto, I believe is a tie between her and Sakura. They have different type of beauty. I hope I will not considered an heretic

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member goofy_man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hottest Kunoichi=Temari

She's a tough girl who knows how to fight and prove to people that she is not some weakling.....and can demonstrate how a fan can be just as deadly as a gun and/or a katana....

I Temari....

And....here are two fanarts I found on teh intarweb....

Count me in!!
    Spoiler: Truth about pervs show

Spoiler: GSD, in a nutshell show

Spoiler: The wisdom of Fuzzy o_O show

Spoiler: Random facts about me show

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast