Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Rogue's Shadows and Frosch's Murder

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Rogue's Shadows and Frosch's Murder

Hi everyone,

after seeing the newly released Episode of Fairy Tail Season 2 today, I catched up the "Shadow Rogue" - Story. After the defeat at the hands of Natsu, he told him, that the Shadows within him are coming for and are trying to take over him time and time again and that he finally gave in on the day Frosch died, 1 year away from the GMG.

So going on about his "Shadows": It kinda insists that his "Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic", maybe even his foster parent, Skiadrum - "The Shadow Dragon"? is based of an evil nature wich is supported by Rogue's Statement that "as long as Sting ("White Dragon Slayer Magic") is there, he won't turn into anything", meaning Sting is the only one to hold him down/save him.

And about Frosch's death: Since many people suggest, that Frosch will be dying in the Tartaros Arc all I can say is: Nah, I don't think so. If we take into consideration that the Tartaros Arc sets off 2 Arcs after the GMG (The Sun Village Arc counted in), it seems very unlikely that 1 year has already passed that fast. After F. Rogue, while vanishing. tells Natsu who or what is going to kill Frosch, the Salamander is in complete Shock about hearing it.

So I personally think that in the next, or maybe in the final Arc, Frosch would be going to get killed by the hands of Acnologia or even Zeref, since the fight against Acnologia will probably be the final one in the series.

But since the Eclipse portal was destroyed, both timelines were overwritten and I doubt that Frosch will be killed the same way he was killed in F. Rogues timeline and therefore pulling the trigger for his insanity to come out.

What do you guys think, how will FT be going forward from now on? What will the final Fight of the series be like? Who is going to be the final villain?.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rogue's Shadows and Frosch's Murder

Speaking of Frosch's death, isn't it weird that the last chapter showed everyone fine after the Macro curse but Frosch?

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/398/2520/19
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible, but I highly doubt a year has passed since the GMG. Months? Sure. A year? I highly doubt it. It seems like the FT timeline goes by slowly if you don't include the timeskip.

I don't think anything is really going to happen in terms of Shadow!Rogue or Frosch's death during this arc. It's open to later arcs if Acnologia and Zeref are still around, and probably more likely then. I think Mashima just forgot to draw in Frosch or didn't think it was really important at the time in this chapter and I think Rogue and Sting showing up was just another way to bring all the dragon slayers together to do what they don't do best--slay dragons.

That's just my two cents, anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

But since future rogue did come back, it could have altered the time line. Maybe Tartaros wasn't supposed to make their move in a year but it happened sooner because of the events in the festival. And I always suspected Rogue's dragon filling his shadow with the dragon's more evil self. Thats why Light and Dark balanced each other out.

On another note, i'm all for Acnologia eating the cats. There freaking annoying. Besides Pantherlily. He's cool.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply