Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance in ES21

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance in ES21

Cool, thanks! I'm so new here~ ^^;

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aly's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

>_< OOOOHHHH some more fuel to the HiruxMamo FIRE!

Was that tears i saw Mamori?! TEARS FOR HIRUMA?!?!

"That's why you definitely can't get a serious injury...!"

THAT'S LOVE RIGHT?!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya kno what? For a long time, I figured something had already happen between those two that we didnt know of But with this moment (not to mention the one after Shinryuji's match too), it seems Inagaki-sense will definetly make it part of the story officially later? Yoichi-kun will open up & we will all see?? Kyyaaaa~~~!!! *D

..when I get the chance.. I will color that page... ^^; feel free to kick me if I dont do so. 8D

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Musashi_Keiji's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't read all the manga yet but i caught up with the anime(subs anyways ep.112). There's a lot of like hinting or foreshadowing of HirumaXMamori and SenaXSuzuna. Nothing for sure will probably ever happen seeing as how this is not a romance manga but those are the most likely.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aly's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

anime

hahaha well, i think most of the people here are hoping for HiruxMamo. Unless they're jealous, of course cough Hoshi-san cough but every is pretty well into the idea of their truuuuuuuuue love

haha PLEASE colour that paaaageeee hoshi-san!
    PLEASE

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

I AM NOT JEALOUS when it comes to Yoichi, Aly!! I'm actually happy for him. He deserves no better *nod*

Tho, of course it wouldnt hurt to be as good as Mamo-nee & then have a guy like Yoi look after you!!

Ehehehe, so anyways.... ^___^;; (whatevuh happen to the letter? 8D)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark-Kaomi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When I first started reading ES21 I knew that Mamo and Hiru would end up together. When Suzuna came in I knew she would end up with Sena. The signs are all there. Bah, I wanted Hiruma...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kazuma_uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    >_< OOOOHHHH some more fuel to the HiruxMamo FIRE!

Was that tears i saw Mamori?! TEARS FOR HIRUMA?!?!

"That's why you definitely can't get a serious injury...!"

THAT'S LOVE RIGHT?!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~
    She would so do that for sena if he were in his postion >_>

Hirumamo is my most hated pairing D:

Wasn't there a scene in the anime where suzuna was first shown that Togano had thought she was cute?

TAGANOXSUZUNA
    Last edited by kazuma_uzumaki; November 25, 2007 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bakausagi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually really don't like the Hiruma/Mamori pairing. I dunno... I think they work well as opposites, but it's almost like "too opposite?" Mamori definitely has some feelings, but Im somewhat certain it's one-sided. Like I said though, I really wouldn't mind if they ended up together, it's just not something I ship.

I do really LOVE Sena/Suzuna though, their interactions are So cute and it's definitely something both characters feel. I think it's so cute too because at first Sena was so shy and introverted and Suzuna... well she never was. It also really interests me because as each characters grow and change a little they only become closer.

As for other pairings the other I really like is Takami/Wakana. I know it isn't really seen that much, but to me it's rather cute. Wakana is a sweet girl and I just could see them working out together ^-^;; On the other side of things... I'm not a fan of Eyeshield slash in the least, although there is one pairing I do like. All I can say is since I know it's not everyone's cup of tea I won't go into it. Just my two cents~

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

to kazu: I believe the anime made Shozo find Suzu-chan cute because Suzu is a lot like your typical cheerful, energetic, brave, & cute manga girl! Therfor, Shozo, the manga fan likes her on the anime. But that's just my theory. I could be awefully wrong..! XD

Anyway, it's too bad you guys don't enjoy YoiMamo. I'm rarely ever into romance, but YoiMamo is so subtle, yet SO THERE XD that I really enjoy it..! ^__^ And really.. the first EVER "vs" match we had was "Mamori vs Hiruma," how cool is that?! 8D (well, maybe not to you guys, kekekekekekeke!).

As for Sena/Suzu.. you've seen the latest Anime ENDING, bakausagi? Cus it has quite an unexpected, but cute picture! 8D *squee*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bakausagi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg ya! I totally LOVE that new ending. The Sena/Suzuna-ness is so great! XD The ending is only improved with the lovely Oujou-ness on top of everything else. But ya, Sena/Suzuna deserves some more love, ya know? The ending helped my fandom a lot

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jinked's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the Sena/Suzuna part is rather cute.. Then there's also this:

Me like!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark-Kaomi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Innuendo...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member belle_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

u know, although i am a supporter of hiru-mamo pairing, i think there`s not much development between those two, i mean in term of romance. yes, they do understands each other, but that`s it. no romantic feelings and etc.
    foe example, from the latest chapter, when hiruma get injured, i think mamori only accompanying him because it is her duty as the manager. and she was more concerned about sena than hiruma at that time.

also, i hope they can give more love to other characters as well, especially monta. i feel bad for him, since his love for mamori is only one-sided ( but, anyway, that`s what make the story rather funny ). and i really wanna know whether juumonji really had received any love letters as claimed by kuroki or toganou( i can`t remember which one of those two said it). but, well, considering this is a shonen manga, maybe it is too much to ask.

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Es21 is strictly shounen manga. Which is why "romance" is a very subtle thing. It's also the reason why I like the YoiMamo pair so much. It is not lovey-dovey crap (sorry for terming it like that, but I am no romance fan). Mamo & Yoi both have their main focus somewhere else, but yet, they're still supporting each other like a mature couple. We see lil' things happen, such as Yoi having fun collecting blackmail material on her. We also see Mamo-nee become gradually more accepting of his behaviour, because once she got to know him better, she understood the motives behind his bullying (& other atrocious actions). And instead of opposing him, she's become one of his biggest aids.

The development between these two has been present since early days, & its very small. But it's there. If you look back & compare the way they used to treat each other to now. This is very refreshing to me because it does not steer away any focus from the story. True, now that I really like that couple, I could have wanted something more outta Mamo-nee at the time Yoichi got hurt. But the story keeps its focus where it matters most. So I'm ok with that. It's the lil' things that make me squeal that matters XD In the end, I cant wait for a less subtle "official settlement" between them! & I cant believe I'm looking forward to that 8D

As for the other charaters: yes, I feel sorry for Monta. & it's funny how Koji always gets excited about things like "It's a love letter!!" But once again, es21 is strictly shounen. Maybe at the end of the story we'll get omakes! Since main plot will be over with, Inagaki-sensei can bless us with a bunch of non-important things that have no need to show up at the main story, if you get what I mean... ^__^;

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast