Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance in ES21

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance in ES21

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi Gen
    Let's keep posted for any improvement when it comes to Hiruma and Mamori. Anyways, Sena and Suzuna are couples in the making, even texting during the night. Hope that Sena isn't like Hiruma, being preoccupied in Amefuto...
    Well, after being sheltered for so many years by Mamo-nee, we can pretty much guess that Sena is quite unaware of these kind of things...

Just a thought, should Sena marry Suzuna in the future, he would have Taki Natsuhiko as a brother-in-law XD Makes me want to scream Arienaaaaiii ! XD

Art by 双瀬 聖

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes, it's really bad and impossible :P And yet, shinjireru XDDDDD

Anyways, Inagaki writes a "common" sports manga in the aspects of romance, the characters have some relationship between themselves, but the boys preffer the sports better than the girls, so no much development happens, and yet, SuzunaXSena and MamoriXHiruma develops, maybe only in the end, when they will stop thinking about the game, if that is even possible, they can get to the girls. (That's why I myself love the idea of Shoujo sports, read "Uwasa no Midori-kun", only 4 chapters scanlated so far, but it looks really good :P)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien
    Just a thought, should Sena marry Suzuna in the future, he would have Taki Natsuhiko as a brother-in-law XD Makes me want to scream Arienaaaaiii ! XD
    LOL!! It cracks me up whenever Taki does that XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Musashi Gen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien
    a thought, should Sena marry Suzuna in the future, he would have Taki Natsuhiko as a brother-in-law XD Makes me want to scream Arienaaaaiii ! XD
    At least, one big happy and funny family. They can have an idiot at their home. XD
    Is this fast for my PC?!?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact that tiny hints on HiruMamo are getting hinted in each latest chapter. XD I mean, didn't you see how happy Mamori was when she realised Hiruma is very much human, in the last chapter? XD

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I first notice HiruMamo when people started to point it out.... besides the obvious ones but still I think Inagaki is putting in way too subtle hints for the intended Shonen audience. Its way easier to see SenaSuzu since those to actually make eye contact.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

But there's no denying the fact that the tiniest hints are the most loved ones, because they aren't too obvious, but is fun to look for. XD

Although, you're right. SenaSuzu is very obvious. :P

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sushi's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't wait for hiruma to react to mamo-nee... he always call her stupid manager and stuff but i think it's his way of communicating with mamo-nee and sometimes it's kinda cute you know.... moe~moe... actually wha is moe???? ahahhahah
    how nice if both of them could be dating... can't wait for that to happen..
    didn't you guys see what happen at the chapter where they hav to get no for the tournement... mamo-nee and hiruma look so suitable for each other.... what would mamo-nee parents think if they are coupling huh....it must be interesting to find out bout that

gyah most likely if they do get married in the real world i would come you know...
    their children so gonna look cute like mamo-nee and evil like hiruma

how nice

A white rose for one's true love

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruma and mamori is harder to see, I only realised after the like 18th volume ^^' Senasuzu is pretty much true, because Inagaki gave us way too much clues on that one
    <br />Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com<br /><br />Join our *Paint* thread! It&#039;s awesome! Newbies and Experts alike!! XD<br />http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10139

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Musashi Gen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I just love that moment when Sena was totally exhausted that he collapsed on Suzuna's shoulder. How I wish for Hiruma having his own version, like....asking spare bullets from Mamori and Mamori hands over his request with a kiss! LOL

*Too good to be true!!!* O_o
    Is this fast for my PC?!?

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

Oohh, please.. XD HiruMamo are just MY TYPE of couples to watch cuz it IS subtle. If there was a tad too much going on (like how Sena collapsed on Suzu's shoulder), it'd be different... for me.. =_+ I'm just not a lovey-dovey fan XP But both Yoi & Mamo are mature, & they just like..telephatically know it! XD O, well, I make no sense.. @_@;

It's true that SenaSuzu is obvious cuz..well, Sena's the protagonist! Is there a case where, in Shonen manga, the protagonist doesnt have a girl? Directly or indirectly?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well currently Naruto doesn't have a girl and hasn't had one like ever i guess...

That and One Piece but thats because nobody wants luffy to fall in love.

also Hunter x Hunter though i guess its because Gon and Killua love each other.

Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

O, yes, One Piece is a different case!! O.o;; *forgot* XD
    When it comes to Naruto, at the beginning, he kinda likes Sakura, yet Sakura likes Sasuke. Hinata likes Naruto, tho. So it's indirectly.

Actually I havent read any of the latest chaps, so..is that still the case? XD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A little tid bit of spoiler about Naruto latest:
    Spoiler show

That will be the color of ThE_WoRm, anyways, it's a bit spoilerish, so put it into a spoiler tag ~ ThE_WoRm

I wonder who the manager is for the Dinos, she'd either have to be classy like Marco or savage like Gaou. Though I guess Gaou wouldn't have anytime for girls it'd still be interesting.

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OS.Hoshi
    Oohh, please.. XD HiruMamo are just MY TYPE of couples to watch cuz it IS subtle. If there was a tad too much going on (like how Sena collapsed on Suzu's shoulder), it'd be different... for me.. =_+ I'm just not a lovey-dovey fan XP But both Yoi & Mamo are mature, & they just like..telephatically know it! XD O, well, I make no sense.. @_@;
    No, that makes sense. More or less. Well maybe not but I can see your point somehow^^" I agree 120% with that, romance in shounen manga tend to bore me since it's most of the time so obvious, and the characters are always so awkward about it, that I just want to unleash my GaouFury at them for being such blockheads But here, for once, the HiruMamo stuff is so subtle, gradually coming to light, that it's really refreshing (by the way, I noticed HiruMamo hints during the Death March^^"). I must say that the way Inagaki-sensei and Murata-sensei handled the love slowly growing between two persons, so different yet so perfect for each other, is really great and far beyond the usual shounen manga level. Eyeshield21 never ceases to amaze me, because, when you look behind the 2m tall highschoolers, dinosaurs, cyborgs, and more generally speaking unusual people, the feelings, may it be hatred, envy, friendship, anger, love... everything just seems so real...

There might be a lot of shounen mangas out there, but each and every of them just pales before ES21's great characters

Art by 双瀬 聖

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast