Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance in ES21

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance in ES21

Quote Quote:
    (by the way, I noticed HiruMamo hints during the Death March^^")
    It's been going on since we first see them, although it's not so obvious until you actually notice them both. XD But it became more clear in the DM. And yeah. I agree with you all.

It's when it's subtle like that, that it gets interesting. XD If they put too much into it, it kinda gets boring since you already know. But the SenaSuzu thing, while obvious, still seems as interesting as any other subtle coupling. XD Though, not as much as HiruMamo. XD

*goes fangirling*

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging from reading this thread, I think HiruMamo talk is the most entertaining romance topic I've seen yet on a forum. Keep it up.

And I agree that it will likely be at the end of (if not the manga) THIS tournament that Hiruma and Mamori might hook up. (And that might help Hiruma decide to be involved, maybe as a coach or scout, on the next season - I don't think ES21 will end with this tournament. Sena's only a freshman, after all.)

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Knight
    (And that might help Hiruma decide to be involved, maybe as a coach or scout, on the next season - I don't think ES21 will end with this tournament. Sena's only a freshman, after all.)
    The problem about that, is that according Deimon rules, all club activities are forbidden for third years, not just sport playing. Being part of the amefuto club as a coach or manager wouldn't be allowed, unless, of course, Hiruma blackmails the principal about that, but I think Mamori wouldn't like that^^" It's sad, but seeing the intensity of the last matches, I think Inagaki-sensei is throwing all he has in this tournament. I'm 90% sure it will end after the Christmas Bowl, the other 10% go to an ending BEFORE the Christmas Bowl... I just don't want the manga to drag on and becoming just worse and worse... kofkofnarutokofkof

The speeding-up of HiruMamo's love in the past chapters makes me believe the manga will end with this tournament too^^ Though it would be great to see them as a couple, it would be just sooo weird I don't believe we'll ever see that, and since at this rate they'll become a couple at the end of the finals against Hakushuu (you know, when Hiruma will have survived the QB-crushing game^^" And Mamo-nee being so happy to see he actually lived through it and they won the match should be more than enough to make all barriers go down ), I'm pretty sure this manga will end after the Christmas Bowl. I guess I'll cry. A lot.

Art by 双瀬 聖

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

This manga can't continue after the CB, it'll become just bad... Like every manga who does a second season after the first season was so good, like, when Dear Boys did a second season, that was good, as
    Spoiler show

The oil for Sena and friends are Hiru Musa and Kuri wanting to get to the Christmas bowl, to remind you.

Anyways, back to the topic, I wonder Inagaki-sensei will choose to put a dramatical kiss in the end of ES21 XDDD Dramatical moments on the end of a series are the best, look at Slam dunk (which had two of those!)

Spoiler show

I hope ES21 will beat Slam dunk in the dramatic ending moments.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I suppose it would be sort of weird to see ES21 go on without Hiruma being the quarterback, so I guess if you guys are right, I think I would be okay with that.

Would love it if Himura and Mamori did have that celebratory hugging-turned-awkward moment, though

You seriously browsed through the whole thread, didn't ya? XD YA-HA!

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Me wants Murata to draw kisses, that'll be funny to see XDDD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Musashi Gen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Why does everybody like to see Hiruma and Mamori get together? Though, I wish those two would develop into a hugging moment 'coz I believe they do have the same feeling but afraid to open up!

Having problem of who is tha main character in the story... Anyway, I like to see Sena with Suzuna in a date, besides proving himself to be man! If he was able to stand for himself, without Mamori's help, then there is a possibility he would have a relationship with Suzuna.
    Is this fast for my PC?!?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Hiruma/Mamori all the waayyyy... =0 I loved Mamori's reaction when Doburoku accidentally assumed she was Hiruma's girlfriend XD

Mamori: *pencil snaps* Uuhh....uh...

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi Gen
    Why does everybody like to see Hiruma and Mamori get together?

Having problem of who is tha main character in the story...
    Obviously because the fans want Hiruma to have a happy ending. With Hiruma always winning in the popularity contests its only right that he gets more time to shine, kinda like Shikamaru in Naruto I guess.

Also sorry if this was said but if you remember the Bando match were Mamori was sitting by herself and they announced her name. That was the first sign of affection I've seen from Hiruma I believe but he had to go and bring up the cream puffs. Personally that was my favorite HiruMamo moment.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sushi's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

how nice if Hiruma n Mamo-nee hug each other accidently...ehehheheheh it will be awkward but very nice...somehow...still bout hiruma's personal life bugs me you know not knowing anything bout his homelife!!!

Hope that can see Hiruma confess to Mamo-nee...the devil and the caretaker that would be great...this manga will end after the CB or after abit of the future about sena being the best runningback ever or facing lots of challenge or so or even bout Hiruma n Mamo-nee coupling or bickering bout something

Hiruma should not be the main char because if he is, it would be bad since he got no real tallent in amefuto accept a brilliant mind compares to sena...

hopefully I can see more Hiruma-Mamo secret love
    they surely will try to hide from the team so that ..............................................

A white rose for one's true love

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruma has no talent in Amefuto? He has a wonderful pass, and the brains is all in amefuto...

The problem with him being the main character that he's not a typical Shounen main character, and really, we don't want the manga to follow every moment of Hiruma's life (like they do with Sena) as he will have no mistory. Think about it! We've never seen Hiruma's house/room. Maybe he has pictures of Mamo-nee around? XDDDDD

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThE WoRm
    Think about it! We've never seen Hiruma's house/room. Maybe he has pictures of Mamo-nee around? XDDDDD
    Hiruma's PC and cell has lots of secrets, not known by many. Hiruma having pictures of Mamo-nee would seem like he's a secret admirer or a stalker. Anyways, Hiruma is totally shrouded with mystery. We knew he has a dad, but denies to acknowledge him.

Just thinking, if Hiruma and Mamo-nee are in second year, there is a possibility that Hiruma was able to use his cellphone tactic to get Mamo-nee's number during their entry at Deimon High. XDDD

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

A good thought XDDDDD But I don't know how much he would've been interested in it back then Oo It's not like he even thought about her before she started giving him trouble in getting Sena.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be that during their 1st year stay in Deimon High, Hiruma and Mamo-nee were fighting and arguing, considering they both have good brains. As the saying goes, the more you hate...the more you love. That's the reason why Mamo-nee doesn't want Sena to be involved, because they both have a history of their own.

Besides, Mamo-nee knew about Musashi's absence. I presume that she has been with the group of Hiruma all along. XDD

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course they knew each other and most likely fought each other before Sena joined the amefuto club, Mamori is a discipline commitee officer, and Hiruma is the number one troublemaker in the school, they must have had some fights from the start of their first year

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi Gen
    Hiruma having pictures of Mamo-nee would seem like he's a secret admirer or a stalker.
    He has XD He has a picture of Mamori in cheerleader outfit and a video of her in a mafia outfit laughing like mad He tells everyone that it's for blackmail materials but maybe that's just for his collection...

Art by 双瀬 聖

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast