Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Romance in ES21

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member alexlw92's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance in ES21

i didnt really read much of the thread, but my theory

suzu x sena for sure

and i think mamo x monta
    but mamo will still have feelings for hiruma

if they ever have them getting together

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member belle_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

well, at this point, the only pair who is most likely to get together is sena x suzuna. i dunno about mamori and hiruma though. in my opinion,they will only become a couple if the one who made the first move is mamori. hiruma is so occupied with american football,i doubt he even have the time to think about girlfriend.even he did,i can`t really imagined him approaching a girl and confess his love (although,i really wanna to see that happen ).

and although the mangaka himself said that megu and rui are only friends,i doubt that. well,we always see them riding bike together whenever they appear in the colour page

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin's discription of what he would like in a girl was the traits of a maneger. Let's all Ship Shin/Wakana! LOL, okay no on that one. Still Marco/Maruko is a sure thing. It seems more and more that Sena/Suzuna is only a matter of time. Hiruma/Mamori... The only thing is I cannot begin to fathom Hiruma in a romantic relationship. It boggles my mind. Otherwise we have a lot of pairings that can be implied but not taken to serously.

Oh damn, how could I forget the Kogahama Cupids! Teams all got girlfriends. Well so much for the power of love winning football games.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Koutarou/Julie should happen at some point, when he'll learn to insist a bit more (since she never said yes, but never said no either, when he asked her out). Rui/Megu would be just made of win I can see this one happening too, at some point in the future. And then there's Karin/me.

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner esuri's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Musashi and Hiruma are CLEARLY MARRIED.

*is shot*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member admirenkiwi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol does this thread allow same sex couples?
    but o wellz, i'd still go with suzunaxsena
    iuno...i thought it woulda been mamorixhiruma but i wouldnt want that.
    hiruma can clearly get no one...just the 3 of the old football members all together is fine >_>

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member futureking's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Shin's discription of what he would like in a girl was the traits of a maneger. Let's all Ship Shin/Wakana! LOL, okay no on that one. Still Marco/Maruko is a sure thing.
    Marco IS Maruko. He just changed his name because Maruko is a girly name. Its MarcoXHimuro.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Himuro's first name IS Maruko, so Marco/Maruko works as well

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Z Near's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear , even though I don't like mamori much , but I think she with Hiruma would be indeed cool . All the understanding and stuff . Please shall it not be Monta and Mamori . I like Monta but still ..
    Another is Sena with Suzuna . Certainly .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kaiki83's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really interesting to see the debate going on between Hiruma and Mamori pairing.

Although I am an avid shipper myself I can see why people would not want Hiruma to end up with Mamori. I see it can go either way in the manga, and I don't think it will be really resolved officially. It doesn't stop me from wishing there was something more solid though

I just think if Hiruma is to get with a girl, Mamori would be the only one to really understand him, and most likely to survive...

Anyway speculation for this vague couple is the most fun part! I really do think there was something between them during their first year - probably relating to Musashi's departure as well.

Ya-Ha!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member OS.Hoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Guatemala
    Post Thanks / Like

While I absolutely LOVE YoiMamo as a pair, (& to me, they're really the most "perfect" couple there IS XD), I really DONT think there was ANYTHING between them on their first year. In fact, a long time ago, I used to think something had definetly happened between them behind the scenes of the manga, but no~~~~~! The scene after the Shinryujinagas game, 205th down, (which I totallY ADORE!!! >w<) made it seem as if there had never actually been any close talk among each other 'till that time. Because of Yoi's silent smile.. & becuz he quickly shoved Mamori's sentimentallity aside by just saying, "You're mumbling, & it's noisy" (<--yes I KNOW those werent the exact words!)

I've read some fanfics where Yoi & Mamo had some releationship in their first year, where Yoi let Mamori know, somehow, about Gen's absence. But after examining Yoi, I feel that Mamori-san was really of absolutely no importance to him in the first year. Why? Because she wasnt useful. & Yoi is pretty good at ignoring the existence of anything that isnt useful to him XD

Back in 8th down, VIZ translation (since the fantranslations have a bunch of mistakes in the first chaps <<), had Mamori tell Yoichi, "You never listen to anything that I say. Even the diciplinary comittee has given up on you!" Wich strengthens my believe that Mamo was of no concern to Yoi in the first year. True, Mamori joined the Diciplinary to keep an eye on Yoi (which I find most cute!! X3), & because of that, she was probably nothing more than a bother to him. Hence, he ignored her.

At the end, it was all because of Sena.

funny how a wimpy kid like him is almost like Yoi's savior XD Altho, YES, if it wasnt bcuz Yoi discovered his talent, Sena would've stayed a lonely, wimpy kid. Talk about scratching each other's back!

Because of Sena, Mamori became useful to Yoi. Because she so wanted to protect Sena, Yoi took advantage of it, & Mamori ended up becoming something much more usefulf than he probably ever imagined. Because Mamori became so devoted to the team.. a growing team that Yoi began to trust more & more over time (& lean on), there has been a growing closeness between them.. progressively... over time.. & that is quite.. beautiful, I'd say XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

I, for one, would LOVE to see Inagaki-sensei end this with a BANG! 8D I know its a shonen manga... but... at least an unseen kiss on the forehead? *major squee* & I TOTALLY picture Yoi being the one who makes the first move! Cuz Mamo-nee is too decent XD

blargh~~!!! Sorry, & thank you for reading my rambling... I hope I was coherent enogh ^^;;;

but on the other hand, you can tell me... what makes you think they had a relationship? I'd like to know 83

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kisaragi: "Urashima-sempai, you're so beautiful...."
    Urashima : *Blushed* "Oh, that's nice, but sorry, I've already liked someone else, boy...."
    (Repel Kisaragi)
    (Kisaragi got thrown and ended crashing in the wall)
    Kisaragi: "...Now I really like her.... So beautiful....)

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RBomber View Post
    Kisaragi: "Urashima-sempai, you're so beautiful...."
    Urashima : *Blushed* "Oh, that's nice, but sorry, I've already liked someone else, boy...."
    (Repel Kisaragi)
    (Kisaragi got thrown and ended crashing in the wall)
    Kisaragi: "...Now I really like her.... So beautiful....)
    Since Kisaragi did confess he liked powerful girls, I can sooo see that happening

Art by 双瀬 聖

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm..do you guys think Aki have a chance for Karin?(I know..very weird question XD but he does want her to be his girlfriend..although i would rather have her and Yamato together..i got the idea when i saw him standing up for her against Ibarada)

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a chance for Aki, and not a chance for Yamato either. In Karin's character data in an omake of volume 32 (sorry ), Karin's favorite kind of guy is described as "someone who actually listens when you talk to him" Pretty much the opposite of Yamato, then... Sena?

Art by 双瀬 聖

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast