Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should fight or kill of the villains in Bleach ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Who should fight or kill of the villains in Bleach ?

I have no idea whether this came out before but i believe the only who can defeat aizen will be orihime.

How you ask.

Orihime has the power to deny or reject. By using shouten kisshun(Sp?), she can easily reject aizen's soulslayer abilities, by simply rejecting hypnosis. Using shouten kisshun, even if aizen goes into bankai, she can reject it from happening and force aizen to go into sealed form once again.(Think about it, aizen shouting bankai, orihime rejects, and aizen is back to sealed form=)

Proof?

Aizen thinks he is god, as he wants to twist the boundaries of shimigami and hollows. He also say that orihime is stronger than god, able to reverse the actions of god. Dont you think kubo is hinting something?

Will it happen?

If only ichigo is hurt, orihime might step in. She just needs to create one huge dome around aizen and he will get trapped forever.

Something even more shocking!

If orihime can deny anything from happening, that means we might get to see a baby aizen.=)

Also discuss who you think should fight/kill any of the other Bleach villains in this thread. ~ Tsukisama
    Last edited by Tsukisama; July 22, 2008 at 06:29 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will defeat aizen?

But you have to remember she isn't that strong atm, i mean the last time she used her powers in a fight was before she was kidnapped and she couldn't even handle the white lightening attack from someone of a vice captain level. And how could she control aizens power to hypnotis people, she would have to learn how to use all of her little things in her hair clips too create a massive barrier. But then she would be defenceless.

My theory is that aizen will open the gates to the king, and then we'll find out that the king is sealed up for a good reason, and ichigo is the only one strong enough to fight him so urahara will fight aizen.

Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member macherie's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a really interesting theory you pose Ichigo and it would be a great surprise to the majority of the bleach audience i'd think. It's also nice to think that she could get her 'revenge' in a very light way, for manipulating her powers. It may be a bit too cliche for Ichigo to take on Aizen, but i think it may happen more so than Inoue.
    人きりの悲しみは何処に行けば消える
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He probably will, though. The main character always takes on the main villian.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling that there will be a huge fight between aizen and genryuusei, because genryuusei will say something about him having to teach aizen a lesson, and it being the law of soul society, then genryuusei gets beaten and Ichigo is left to fight a weakened aizen, because atm i can't see how he would ever become strong enough to take on aizen in the next 2 months or however long is left before winter.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I could accept that, except for the part about a weakened Aizen. He'd still be as strong as ever.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That is interesting and different, but I would feel more satisfied if Ichigo was the one who defeated him. Or Ichigo defeats Aizen in battle, but for whatever reason, Ichigo will not or cannot give the finishing blow, then I wouldn't mind someone like Orohime to be the one who does the last blow by "rejecting" him to his death with her powers.

I just want there to be no question that Ichigo does in the end become stronger than Aizen, and I want Aizen to know he was beaten by someone who was a stronger fighter than himself.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara will play a MAJOR ROLE he may even perhaps be a VIZARD.
    could be due to his ability to call forth the portal to Los Noches!
    "A Gray Death"

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Urahara and Ichigo double teaming Aizen. That would be the best outcome for me.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GX255 View Post
    Urahara will play a MAJOR ROLE he may even perhaps be a VIZARD.
    could be due to his ability to call forth the portal to Los Noches!
    The Shinigami made it obvious that they had a way to get to Las Noches as well. Aizen must have, since he contacted them.

And Kisuke has already been playing a major role.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Still, the only way to beat aizen's hypnosis is to reject it from happening. If possible, i believe she would play a big role in the end...Something like Senna in Memeries of Nobody, she would scarifice herself to stop aizen, probably by making giving up her life force to make a barrier so large that can stop the whole war.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

That is in no way the only way to beat his hypnosis: Not seeing is. Ichigo should close his eyes and go bezerk and kill Aizen that way.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Without hypnosis, aizen would no doubt still be stronger than ichigo haveing master all four areas of the shimigami, meaning, he can flash step faster than ichigo, fight better than him and has more experience than him...Unless Shirosaki is daredevil, he also cannot fight efficently.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Ichigo has massive reiatsu as well as Aizen, and will probably have lots of training too, so he'll be able to fight just fine...or at least interestingly.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen block Getsuga tenshou(If i dint remember wrongly). I think that was an illusion casted by Aizen, hence ichigo is under hypnosis already. Why an illusion? Because of al the oppoents ichigo fought, all commented on how Getsuga tenshou is a very strong attack(Yah)
    Another thing, Ichigo cannot see, how do he fight?

New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast