Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone have more chakra than Naruto?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does anyone have more chakra than Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    I think Naruto has the max output of chakra since FRS needs great amount of sage chakra and if considering the kyubi mode final form which is almost pure chakra(at least I think) then Naruto is first.
    FRS doesn't need any sage chakra, he requires the sage mode because that much densely spinning chakra is too heavy to throw without it.

My question now is, in his new RS Mode, can he throw his regular rasengans as he does the FRS?

As for who has the most chakra, hands down it's got to be Naruto, next would have to be B, since they are the last two remaining hosts of the tailed beasts. Then you can start talking about normal shinobi.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm, it's not impossible for Ee to have more chakra than Bee, the man is a beast after all.

Sasuke also seems to have an obcene amount of chakra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Khm... I think with new information that we have that there is chakra everywhere or you can borrow chakra from the beast inside you, now it doesnt matter the question of chakra.
    As a person yeah, but look for example to kabuto he has so many zombies under his control, he even have Jinchuurukis able to transform - so in total his army whoch is totally under his control probably has more chakra.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2