Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 330

Thread: Shaman King (Flowers) by Takei Hiroyuki

  1. #46
    Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Maxy Barnard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    so many questions. patience. mankin trad will most probably scanlate them soon enough. otherwise buy the raws from amazon.co.jp or something ^^

  2. #47
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    where the dudes wear skinny jeans.
    Country
    Mexico
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,731
    Post Thanks / Like

    Shaman King Vol. 33

    well for shaman king fans I have great news
    seems that vol.33 will be out by the end of the year
    for me it's great news but for other what do you think?
    here some more info on this website
    http://mankin-trad.net/main.php
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

  3. #48
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    so will there be an ending??

  4. #49
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rotflol162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    YAY! thx for telling me! THTS RLLY GREAT NEWS Cant wait...
    they may be idiots, but they're my idiots

  5. #50
    Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Maxy Barnard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    England
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    awesome. but i fear it being a copout related to takei's complete failure in starting a new manga.......

  6. #51
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rotflol162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana_Mcemo View Post
    awesome. but i fear it being a copout related to takei's complete failure in starting a new manga.......
    dont think lik tht! we must think positive so volume 33 is good!
    they may be idiots, but they're my idiots

  7. #52
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Lilium~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Country
    British Antarctic Territory
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,514
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    so wait... shaman king's gonna continue? if so, yes!

    and yeah i completely forgot about it already... but the mangaka did create a new manga didn't he/she... i only got to read the 1st chapter... i don't remember anything about it thouhg....

  8. #53
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ArashiKazamaThe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Somewhere....
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    hi can some1 tell me what a good site is for info about shaman king? so yes send me a message . so no dont send a message to me thats clear right?
    Check my AMV`s at ---> http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

    -------------------------------------------
    叶帆强 thats who i am

  9. #54
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    where the dudes wear skinny jeans.
    Country
    Mexico
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,731
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ArashiKazamaThe4th View Post
    hi can some1 tell me what a good site is for info about shaman king? so yes send me a message . so no dont send a message to me thats clear right?
    uumm... try
    http://mankin-trad.net/main.php
    click to join mangahelpers facebook group

  10. #55
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    if it info u looking for then i guess using wikipedia always helpful...

  11. #56
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    two more sources.
    www.narutocommunity.com has up to volume 28.
    also www.mangatraders.com has this manga in their archive, but not sure till what volume.

    my opinion: i'm on volume 13, i think it's not that very good manga. the art isnt as good as let's say naruto or bleach. besides the plot development is too shallow. in a word not very good manga.
    besides even though this manga is finished, the storyline itself is unfinished, which is a big minus.
    anyway, i hope i dont lose interest and will finish readin' it.
    Last edited by Clod; August 06, 2007 at 07:11 AM.

  12. #57
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hanoi-Capital of Vietnam
    Country
    Vietnam
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    oh my gosh~! I 've just read a whole of 28 vol in 4 hours!! Hic this is such a wonderful manga! I'm waiting 4 the ending!What will happen to Yoh???
    There's only one thing you should be afraid:losing Urself ...

  13. #58
    RAW Providers 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Asakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    Heh... I'm gonna have to bring back the SK fan in me. hell, I might even end up scanning this volume to the public just for old times sake. <_<
    Founder and owner of Ossu! joint projects. Join the magic!
    Raw coordinator for Maximum7 and Plumcity

  14. #59
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    XD I know I tried to bury the SK fan in me when it ended lol

    If you do scan it thanks a million!

    I think i mite end up buying the japanese volume of this when it comes out just to own it >.< hopefuly Viz will catch up soon......... i can hope ..

  15. #60
    Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member andysislands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mankin-Trad
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shaman King - Links & Official Discussion Thread

    By soon, you mean 2011, correct?

    Volume 13 -> Sept. 2007 (may be released at some locations already)
    Volumes 14-19 -> 2008
    Volumes 20-25 -> 2009
    Volumes 26-31 -> 2010
    Volumes 32-33 -> 2011

    (All this assuming Viz sticks with bi-monthly releases, doesn't miss a date, doesn't speed up releases, and doesn't lose their license to publish)

    Not to spread rumors, but SK might be published in WSJ or JumpSQ before an actual volume release. Not that Takei mentioned it, but from a business stand point, it could happen. It's more like 60/20/20. 60% chance for JumpSQ, 20% for back in WSJ, and 20% direct to volume. Yeah, Takei said "direct to volume," but he also stated he didn't have a time frame, and things could change (but basically hinted at, he's got his final volume planned out, and probably started drawing it out). Plus, Takei's the artist, he doesn't really make the publishing calls. But I would expect to see something in JumpSQ either a promo campaign, or the actual releases of the chapters (with a volume published in late 2008) after a few issues of JumpSQ. Maybe the first issue of the new year, to help build a newer fan base behind it. But there is always the chance with the HunterXHunter revival, that SK could jump in too (since both "ended" around the same time, and both will be "back" for about a volumes length). So, there is quite a few options, and not to say that SK is limited to a direct to volume release (which is very rare).

    (If it is a direct to volume release, I'll also order it, on super fast mail. I won't do a complete RAW scan, but I'll scan in some of the pictures and extras and such)

New Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts