Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Chapter Ninety-Seven: The Changing Winds Bring Unwelcome Tides

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter Ninety-Seven: The Changing Winds Bring Unwelcome Tides

Author’s Note
    Spoiler show

Chapter Ninety-Seven: The Changing Winds Bring Unwelcome Tides

Part One
    Spoiler show

Part Two
    Spoiler show

Part Three
    Spoiler show

Part Four
    Spoiler show

Part Five
    Spoiler show

Part Six
    Spoiler show

Part Seven
    Spoiler show

Part Eight
    Spoiler show

Part Nine
    Spoiler show

Part Ten
    Spoiler show

Author’s Note – Post reading
    Spoiler show

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schwindelmagier's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chapter Ninety-Seven: The Changing Winds Bring Unwelcome Tides

Aw, I don't know whether I shall hate or like Amaterasu. He's indeed a bastard that makes me unsure about my opinion of him. Hate, like? Whatever, I love the interaction in the fights and the interactions at HQ. Poor Anlen, Lione is everywhere even if he is not around. xD

Zane is really a strict leader, really, really strict. He kind of remind me of someone I just do not know who exactly it is. The fact that he is blind is really amusing because jokes can be played easier but at the same time it's scary to see that he still can "see" (or rather "notice"). He definitely has a third eye on his forehead.

Quote Quote:
    Why do I want to be friend with you?” he demanded. “They pretend to be nice and friendly with you, but as soon as you leave, they badmouth you behind your back. ‘Friends’ will just use you until you are no longer useful to them which then they will discard you by backstabbing you!"
    This little Bookman so reminds me of Magier because she also said something like this. Furthermore, he is not less creepy and the scene with the doll was really scary. I loved the scene with San, Shawn and Ellie. Mysterious!
    Quote Quote:
    “You’re not my mother so don’t try to be one.
    Isn't it the same Sam also said to Lyra? What a nice connection, very well-thought out. <33

All in all, a brilliant chapter. I love your writing style and the way you build up suspense and connect the scenes. The interaction of all characters was very well thought-out, funny and very human.

LOVE this chapter <333333

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schwindelmagier View Post
    Aw, I don't know whether I shall hate or like Amaterasu. He's indeed a bastard that makes me unsure about my opinion of him. Hate, like? Whatever, I love the interaction in the fights and the interactions at HQ. Poor Anlen, Lione is everywhere even if he is not around. xD
    i understand how you feel. i hate amaterasu's guts but i enjoy writing his interactions with the other characters. i guess i like writing the bad boys. ^^.

Quote Quote:
    This little Bookman so reminds me of Magier because she also said something like this. Furthermore, he is not less creepy and the scene with the doll was really scary. I loved the scene with San, Shawn and Ellie. Mysterious!
    actually, the quote describes his personality.

Quote Quote:
    Isn't it the same Sam also said to Lyra? What a nice connection, very well-thought out. <33
    my sister actually did not realize that she made the connection when she wrote those parts. guess she did it subconsciously.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rosalefay's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweetness. =D

I know what you guys mean, I can't decide is I hate IA with a passion, cuz, I mean, he really is a d**chebag, or love him to death. xDDD And Shawn kinda... creeps the crap out of me. Seriously, I shivered. Ellie and Ewan (E squared, I like it. xDD) were soooo cute, and their Harriet the Spy mission is going to be adorable.

So, lemme get this straight -> Riena and Lyra are currently on a mission, and Tabby, Rin, and Maniac (Off topic, but I physically winced at Maniac's whole analysis. Harsh. =D And so what I'd wanted for his character. xDDD) are heading off to the ex-Noah base?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rosalefay View Post
    So, lemme get this straight -> Riena and Lyra are currently on a mission, and Tabby, Rin, and Maniac (Off topic, but I physically winced at Maniac's whole analysis. Harsh. =D And so what I'd wanted for his character. xDDD) are heading off to the ex-Noah base?
    that sounds about right. poor maniac; rin and tabby (mostly the former) will make his life miserable during their mission. ^^

...and my sister just realizes that she accidentally misspelled Ewan's name after reading your post.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raijatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter as always

I really dislike Zane he's so arrogant XD but I guess he is really the best leader for now
    the Ameratsu scene was great he is such a b***ard

New Reply