Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gotei 13 Captain Succession.

Also, Yoruichi knew all about Kenpachi. Combine that with Ikkaku recognizing the name of Urahara, and it is very plausible that both were around when Kenpachi became a captain.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Homura's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see why Yoruichi and Urahara won't get updates about Soul Society seeing that Urahara sells merchandise for Shinigami. Though that could be plausible as well. Also, Yoruichi's not exiled (technically) from SS unlike Urahara.

We still need some more evidences/references to confirm Kenpachi's timeline.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

ill bet that isshin, ichigo and kaiyan are related, because isshin is kaiens father in SS, and the former head of shiba clan.

my second guess is that he was the former 11 squad captain, it would only be logical for a defeated captain to leave the ranks, as the defeat of a captain is no doubt the oldest way to join the ranks, it probably also meant that the defeated captain had to leave. thusly leading to him abandoning SS altogether.. maybe even joined up with sandals and yoruichi as they left. as a result, the shiba clan was in ruin.

cant see any ways for this not to work as of yet

*oh, and him being noted as killed, could have been a mistake, he might have been brought to unohana for healing, but had to leave, and ended up fleeing with the other duo. causing everybody to assume he was dead. also, its would leave ichi and ken with another link to each other, and explains why kaien looks soo much like ichigo. *heck, ichi might even have been born in SS just prior to his leave. making him and kaien siblings
    Last edited by Sparky-kun; March 11, 2008 at 08:52 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I would be updating this as we got more information,

also this proves what I said about Yachiru, that there is no standard time frame to gauge a Shinigami's age.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Well I would be updating this as we got more information,

also this proves what I said about Yachiru, that there is no standard time frame to gauge a Shinigami's age.
    There is already a timeline created by Morlun that is stickied at the top of Biblioteca. Please do not revive old threads unless you have something very important to say, i.e., no bumping of threads allowed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well technically this is came first (that should be the duplicate by technicality) and I thought that thread is a timeline for the whole series.

Anyways, point taken, would ask for a thread lock since this thread is now obsolete.

please and thanks.

Moderator message by: Tsukisama
    Last edited by Tsukisama; May 27, 2008 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2