Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: if someone's gonna die, who will it be?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: if someone's gonna die, who will it be?

I can't see Unohana dying against Kenpachi or a SR at this point. That would be too much anti-climactic.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Do you see any Vizards dying in future?
    Realistically speaking, no. Actually, it would be a surprise if a captain died. They could get defeated in the second wave, but death would be a bit too extreme. Like Aizen, who defeated all captains and killed none.
    Granted, Bach's persona isn't quite the same, but still, their interest isn't lying in killing off the captains, either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    *It has to be Komamura. Eye-patch looks super cool on Kyouraku, but a lost ear can't be replaced that easily.

*Since Unohana has lost all her hype having lost to a kid, she is expendable. But I don't think this will be the case.

I can't see any other candidate right now.
    I hope not, about Komamura. Of the current Captains, he would seem the most likely candidate, but on the other hand there's still stuff to be learned about him. For one... what the hell even is he? lol. Plus he once said Yamamoto was the man who "saved" him, I wan't to know what that's all about. But aside from that, I like him, despite a good chunk of his screen time being devoted to getting his ass kicked. We might lose a VC or two, though. Again, Iba would seem the most likely, but again I hope not because I find him quite cool.

I'm kind of disappointed with Unohana since the last chapter, but I don't think she'll die here either. She hasn't revealed Minazuki's true power, and I'm sure she won't die until she does. Hopefully she redeems herself later though. Still, as the new Elder of the Shinigami, it wouldn't be too surprising if she goes out like Yama did.

Actually though, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of the Royal Guard got killed during this war. I don't know who there is on Team Vandenreich that could actually do it besides Bach, but I just have a feeling. Bach must have something up his sleeve where the RG are concerned.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    I hope not, about Komamura. Of the current Captains, he would seem the most likely candidate, but on the other hand there's still stuff to be learned about him. For one... what the hell even is he? lol. Plus he once said Yamamoto was the man who "saved" him, I wan't to know what that's all about. But aside from that, I like him, despite a good chunk of his screen time being devoted to getting his ass kicked. We might lose a VC or two, though. Again, Iba would seem the most likely, but again I hope not because I find him quite cool.
    It was probably Komamura's place in the society. He was isolated because of how he looked. Though I wonder how Captain-Commander found him or if Komamura was the one who wanted to become a Shinigami.
    Regarding the VC, still no word on Kiba and I'd be disappointed if something happened to Iba. Judging by how the things work, it's more than likely that for a VC to die, first, the captain has to go down.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember where it was written, but on some databook/omake or something (maybe it was only ever released in Japan) it said Kommamaru was from amongst a race of unique fox spirits in SS. There are actually more people like Kommamaru in SS IRRC but we have yet to see them on screen.

In Japanese folklore there's a lot about fox spirits and you guys can tell this by how much the whole fox spirit idea is used in anime and manga (Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho etc).

You can read more about the significance of fox spirits in Japanese folklore here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6