Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1441

Thread: The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    There is a difference between using a technique to attack someone efficiently, and actually creating the technique efficiently.
    I brought the point of using technique to attack someone efficiently because IMO it isn't a big deal that he makes it with a clone or with one hand and that it has more to do with his practice and the way he learnt to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Having to create a clone to create Rasengan takes more time and chakra than it would if Naruto could create it with one hand. Thus he has room for improvement, and is not creating the technique as efficiently as possible.
    Well there is always a room for improvement, like Minato was unable to use elemental affinity with Rasengan

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wow, 2 ppl that are very much so missing in these.

1. Madara Uchiha - The guy who was dead but created the worlds greatest shinobi war.

2. Obito - The guy who couldn't even unlock standard sharingan at first and always lost but then a few years later was able to have a decent fight against his sensei minato and control the 9 tails, and the strongest man in the world right now.

dont care beyond this, i actually think obito might be smarter than madara since he thoguht up most plans alone. unless madaras trump works on obito thats what decides their positions.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is a genius there's no denying that.

Obito is not. His power and knowledge came from the tutelage comes from Madara.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to mention, as Tobi he was an utter retard. The flashback in Madara's lair proves that so much that I'm shocked xXan even defends Tobi's intellect... or did.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Madara is a genius there's no denying that.

Obito is not. His power and knowledge came from the tutelage comes from Madara.
    I am not defeding Obito BUT
    Wouldn't you call it a genius feat that how well he manipulated people and events and how he planned things ???

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not to mention, as Tobi he was an utter retard. The flashback in Madara's lair proves that so much that I'm shocked xXan even defends Tobi's intellect... or did.
    Well he was kinda like Naruto at that time .. or wasn't he.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he was worse than Naruto, he showed no signs of intellect at all. Naruto may be a screwball, but he has his moments.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The three outstanding geniuses in my list who were also involved in my previous thread were:

1. Minato

2. Itachi

3. Shikamaru

,I wouldn't count the idea of hard work belonging to the 'genius arena'...It's a different side of the coin..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

If Shikamaru is a genius because of his ablity to make great strategies then Shikaku beat him everytime in Shoji lol.Shikaku would be the one who should be in it not Shikamaru,Shikamaru is genius,Yes,but Shikaku is better.He is much more experienced than Shikamaru and was the Cheif strategist of the alliance.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    The three outstanding geniuses in my list who were also involved in my previous thread were:

1. Minato

2. Itachi

3. Shikamaru

,I wouldn't count the idea of hard work belonging to the 'genius arena'...It's a different side of the coin..
    I don't see how Minato status as a genius have take a fall. Minato was praise as a genius for creating harishin, we find out that he didn't.

The recent chapters have shown minato to just be a stand by, or being directed by tobirama or being talk down to by tobirama... Tobirama even made the statement " like father like son" basically saying minato isn't that bright.

I believe Madra has proven to be the top of the crop here. He literally put everything into lay from the grave and knew he would come back to witness it's fruition.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Where was it said that Minato was known as a genius because of Hiraishin? If I recall, Minato has been praised as a genius, at least in Part I. Though in Part II, it was mostly Tsunade and Jiraiya that praised Minato's intellect while the others praised his speed. But it's weird how we see Minato be horrible now when he was pretty good in flashbacks.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No I meant that his fans praised him for being a genius for creating hiraishin.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh. Well, even though he didn't create Hiraishin he did improve on it, no?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yea, but the only improvement I can see is that he put the same seals on kunai. I mean could tobirama easily do that like now?

I'm not taking anything away from minato I'm just calling it how I see it, and right now(current chapters) he's not looking like a genius amongst genius.

Neither is Sasuke for that matter, but he's never was praised or got tent the credit like minato or Itachi.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato is certainly not a Genius because he created a single technique. That's ridiculous. Specially when one of the Sannins said that he's one of the most gifted shinobi who ever lived.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell that to his fans...

Jiraiya said a talent like Minato's only comes around once in a decade.. Not ever lived.

New Reply
Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast