Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97
Results 1,441 to 1,441 of 1441

Thread: The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

Quote Originally Posted by SoloGG View Post
    Because she hasn't shown those qualities and hasn't the hype to have them? And I'm saying Tenten because she was the example, but it's not about her, it's a general concept. I don't think I have to explain why if you give the same wonderful sword to a skillful swordsman and to a guy who in comparison doesn't know how to fight, the first will completely outperform the second.
    Hype is something the author creates, so you haven't really made a good argument still. And again, all I wrote still holds true, you've got nothing to make an argument of about her. You either answer to my question or stop spouting nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    How would you know she doesn't have the reflexes or skills, when those powers were never offered to her and she got not enough panels to fill half a chapter during the complete second part?
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 22, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97