Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1441

Thread: The concept of "Genius" in NARUTO

  1. #31
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dorothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Hm... Hard choise... I think Sasuke or Minato-sama...
    Sasuke will show his awesome abilities in this actual battle on the latest manga chapters... Minato-sama is a great genie! *___* And I hope Naruto too!<3

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Quote:
    it was all him that created an elemental Rasengan which Minato nor Kakashi could do
    well its not coz of naruto's genius but the coincedence that he has like never ending chakra.

    if either Minato or Kakashi had the kyubi in them they'd be popping one new technique after the other.

    Kakshi said it takes a a long time experience to handle the elements correctly, but naruto can skip that coz of the kyubi.

    it was kakashi who invented the training method, not naruto. if it werent for kakashi, naruto wont likely be in 100 years where he is now.
    Quote Quote:
    Shikamaru's dad is smarter, remember how shika is said to be so smart and shoji, but then lost very quickly to his old man?
    well the manga states that the new generation will surpass the last one someday. and i think shika already has.
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

  3. #33
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    well its not coz of naruto's genius but the coincedence that he has like never ending chakra.

    if either Minato or Kakashi had the kyubi in them they'd be popping one new technique after the other.

    Kakshi said it takes a a long time experience to handle the elements correctly, but naruto can skip that coz of the kyubi.

    it was kakashi who invented the training method, not naruto. if it werent for kakashi, naruto wont likely be in 100 years where he is now.
    Chakra isn't the only thing needed to create a jutsu. Yes, him having a boat load of chakra helped greatly to speed up the process, but it wasn't the kyuubi that figured out how to create the FR. It was Naruto that learned how you can use KB's to provide the shape and nature manipulation. The chakra only helped him in creating the 1000's of KB, which Kakashi said speeds up the process, the reason why Kakashi could not create his elemental Rasengan is cuz he didn't know how to, neither did Minato (could have figured it out had he not died).




  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,231
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    well the manga states that the new generation will surpass the last one someday. and i think shika already has.
    Last time we saw, Shikamaru wasn't even close to his dad yet.

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sArrr!land
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Chakra isn't the only thing needed to create a jutsu. Yes, him having a boat load of chakra helped greatly to speed up the process, but it wasn't the kyuubi that figured out how to create the FR. It was Naruto that learned how you can use KB's to provide the shape and nature manipulation. The chakra only helped him in creating the 1000's of KB, which Kakashi said speeds up the process, the reason why Kakashi could not create his elemental Rasengan is cuz he didn't know how to, neither did Minato (could have figured it out had he not died).
    But I don't think they had as much time as Naruto had to focus on his training...I guess time plays a very big role if you try to develop/learn a jutsu^^.

    ps: one question: I read that some people wrote Naruto learned the rasengan in three days. I didn't reread the chapters but wasn't it more time? Or do these people mean the last step of the rasengan-training?

  6. #36
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    But I don't think they had as much time as Naruto had to focus on his training...I guess time plays a very big role if you try to develop/learn a jutsu^^.
    Well Naruto was able to shrink the time substantially by creating thousand's of clones which increases the learning process, where as Kakashi and Minato likely did not have the luxury of creating 1000's of KB's.

    Quote Quote:
    ps: one question: I read that some people wrote Naruto learned the rasengan in three days. I didn't reread the chapters but wasn't it more time? Or do these people mean the last step of the rasengan-training?
    I think he mastered the Rasengan in three days, he had learned the how to do the rasengan before meeting Tsunade, but he hadn't mastered it well, during the three days time he learned how to use it effectively and properly with the aid of his KB.




  7. #37
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Inkovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Naruto is a special "genius" who has determination and doesn't give up.

    Minato is sheer creative genius.

    madara is freaky eye genius and Itachi peaked when he was like 11.

    Sasuke however...the way he utilizes his move in a creative fasion is probably the "true" genius of his generation. I mean he learned Chidori from Kakashi which basically just charges at the opponent but his manipulation of it and utilization of it makes it soo much more effective. If Naruto could only do that with Wind Chakra...

  8. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I think he mastered the Rasengan in three days, he had learned the how to do the rasengan before meeting Tsunade, but he hadn't mastered it well, during the three days time he learned how to use it effectively and properly with the aid of his KB.
    It took Naruto about a month to learn the Rasengan. Because Kyuubi makes it difficult for Naruto to become proficient in a jutsu though, Naruto had to use KB to master the third and final step.

    Although we haven't seen Naruto perform Rasengan one-handed yet, it's reasonable to assume that he can do it one-handed.

  9. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    I would say naruto as the 1st.. Neji & sasuke is second... Shikamaru & Lee 3rd....

    People need to realized that Shikamaru is smart in making plans.. But he's still can't compared to someone with certain advantage over him..

    example: Ino was able to get the score from sakura during the chunnin exam.. while shikamaru was waiting for Ino to get him the answers..

    Sakura is very smart, She and Lee shouldn't be taken lightly.... everyone got there disadvantage & advantages..

    But i think Naruto Disadvantage will be his greater Advantage to him later down in life..

  10. #40
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
    It took Naruto about a month to learn the Rasengan. Because Kyuubi makes it difficult for Naruto to become proficient in a jutsu though, Naruto had to use KB to master the third and final step.
    That only adds to his genius, the fact that all the sannin's were shocked to see Naruto perform that technique is clear enough that Naruto is a great genius. Jiraiya's absolute statement was that naruto could not do it, as was Tsunade, were as Oro was in awe that a brat like naruto could do the Rasengan, even kakashi was in shock.

    Quote Quote:
    Although we haven't seen Naruto perform Rasengan one-handed yet, it's reasonable to assume that he can do it one-handed.
    I think he can, but he doesn't since he is able to do it effortlessly with a KB, since it doesn't require him to concentrate as hard.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; February 16, 2008 at 09:44 PM.




  11. #41
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    I think he did it when he charged at Tobi. One handed, I mean.

    Besides, I don't think that he needs to concentrate hard any more, especially after that training. And considering how much chakra he has.

  12. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ANBU4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    University of Maryland
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    It's Minato. Easy

    its one thing to perfect a jutsu, to alter it, or even just plain old recreate one.

    But its another thing to invent one. To come up with the sheer concept of a jutsu then make it reality is amazing, Kakashi and Naruto in particular would be nothing without Minato's creations.

    Oro comes in a distant second. Deviated as they may have been he still created jutsu shinobi had never seen before.

  13. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sArrr!land
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Kakashi invented chidori when he was still really young. It has a big weakness but still...
    Does Kakashi use any jutsu Minato developed? I know he can use rasengan but I can't remember that he was using the rasengan or something else of Minato in a fight but I can be wrong XD

  14. #44
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ANBU4U View Post
    It's Minato. Easy

    its one thing to perfect a jutsu, to alter it, or even just plain old recreate one.

    But its another thing to invent one. To come up with the sheer concept of a jutsu then make it reality is amazing, Kakashi and Naruto in particular would be nothing without Minato's creations.

    Oro comes in a distant second. Deviated as they may have been he still created jutsu shinobi had never seen before.
    I somewhat disagree that Naruto would be nothing without Minato's creations because Naruto is Minato’s creation and has inherited his father's legacy.


    You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

  15. #45
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who is the greatest genius in NARUTO ?

    Naruto solely create his FR even though all he had to was add his element, which was supposedly so impossible that Minato nor Kakashi could do it.




New Reply
Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts