Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 231 Discussion [Bleach]

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

231 Discussion [Bleach]

WOOHOO!! XD Get your Bleach candies over HERE!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to say of this chapter. XD

Except...SPAZ DAY! XD

I have yet to read DJudge's lovely translations [edit=I finally have! :O], so I really have no idea what's going on (especially due to the crappy cam pics), anywho. From what I can see, there's a discussion between Ukitake and Mr. 69 (), and Hisagi wonders what Orihime is doing in SS. Apparently, she's sparing, and training with Rukia in the 13th Division! :O

And I have to say YOSH! The Arrancars arrive, and the first to notice them are the group sent by SS! (Isn't that Arrancar gal really pretty? <3) Then we get to see another fight! Shinigamis vs. Arrancars! Who'll win?

Scene moves back to Ichigo and company. Ichigo sensing something, runs outside and...!

Confront Grimmjow!!!!

Whatcha think gonna happen next? Predict away! (no spamming, of course)

_________________________________________________Get chapter 231 over HERE!

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sylenttragedy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 231 Predictions [Bleach]

After looking through the chapter, it looks like there is going to be some good conflict comming up. I still think ichigo isn't ready to fight Grimmjow... and i think the guys from SS are in over there heads. Maybe in the next chapter we will see some of the vaizards fight, we haven't seen isshin since he killed grandfisher so i think he might be making an appearance in the next few chapters hopefully. (father saves son maybe?)

One thing i started wondering while reading the translation is; Can Ichigo use his Bankai and also pull out his Hollow mask, or did he lose his bankai and just obtain the hollow powers?
    --

Cheers'

Julio A. Abarca
    Account Manager

Streamline Studios

Kabelweg 21, 1014 BA
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

www.Streamline-Studios.com

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member GokuBlade's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf.. Of course Ichigo can use his ban-kai. He was trainning to be able to control the powers for a long time and to put his mask on faster too. He didn't need to use ban-kai since he knows how to use it.
    _____
    The next chapter should be very intersting. Too see if the Shinigamis have improve on there skills. Plus I think we might see Kurosaki-san again and Yoruichi. But for Ichigo I think hes going to show us that he really did improve a lot and Grimmjow is going down!!.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i think grimjow is going down too. And for Matsumoto unfortunately I guess she is going get a lot of trouble from that "weird" arrancar, he looks like the kind that easily unleashes huge amounts of energy at once. The sort of enemy quiet but deadly. I wonder if yumichika is going to figt side by side against that arranar number 6, in a 2 against 1 battle. And probably we'll see Ichigo beating grimjow up, but unable to keep his mask for too long, 'cause he still lacks the training, and is gonna be saved by Hirako or that small monkey girl.
    Ok, ok you win... we&#039;ll go with the blue one...<br />

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow is definitely going down. Ichigo is going to even up, struggle for a bit probably (as he can only hold the mask for a short time) and then pull through at the end with some twist (I think we'll see Ichigo lose the mask and possibly undergo some other transformation to wield hollow powers). Even if Ichigo can't manage (though I doubt it), he has vaizard reinforcements and big daddy Isshin.

As for the rest of the SS gang, they are out of their league and even if some manage to even up somehow (maybe Hitsu against Yamii), Ulquiorra will come to the rescue likely and the SS gang will be toast. At most, Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji and Chad come a running and the combined force might be able to keep the arrancar team at bay long enough for them to get bored and leave.

So what is Ulquiorra doing in the meantime as he is the leader of the arrancar team? Possibly doing some recon of the SS gang powers and prepping the city for the key making. He is likely also going to be doing a regage of Ichigo's strength now that he has had a month to train. If Ichigo is a threat, then big-U will come in for the kill (as Grimmjow will likely be out of the picture by then) and then we'll see the vaizard collective hold off big-U (as I doubt that any in the vaizard group currently have the strength to take on Ulquorria).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was a good start for the fights to come. Looking forward to them.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sylenttragedy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GokuBlade
    Wtf.. Of course Ichigo can use his ban-kai. He was trainning to be able to control the powers for a long time and to put his mask on faster too. He didn't need to use ban-kai since he knows how to use it.
    Ichigo's been training for a long time? 1 month and he can barely keep his mask for 10 seconds, since he fought hichgo, he hasn't even mentioned his bankai, and from the looks of it, ichigo isn't really planning on using his bankai i think he is planning to use his mask ability which he sucks at using.

My prediction remains the same from above....
    --

Cheers'

Julio A. Abarca
    Account Manager

Streamline Studios

Kabelweg 21, 1014 BA
    Amsterdam, Netherlands

www.Streamline-Studios.com

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru86
    Yeah i think grimjow is going down too. And for Matsumoto unfortunately I guess she is going get a lot of trouble from that "weird" arrancar, he looks like the kind that easily unleashes huge amounts of energy at once. The sort of enemy quiet but deadly. I wonder if yumichika is going to figt side by side against that arranar number 6, in a 2 against 1 battle. And probably we'll see Ichigo beating grimjow up, but unable to keep his mask for too long, 'cause he still lacks the training, and is gonna be saved by Hirako or that small monkey girl.
    I wonder if yumichika is going to figt side by side against that arranar number 6, in a 2 against 1 battle.

I doubt that is going to happen, i think they really remain as stubborn and want to keep there pride as Division 11 and only fight 1 on 1.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo has apparently 10 seconds to do something with the mask.

Good luck to him with that.

Post Thanks / Like

i think Ichigo Key to keeping his mask longer is by releasing His bankai... ( and i Actually Think Ichigo Knows this but hasnt Shown the other Visards.).

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Adam_xx's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

GrimJaw's gonna get a smackin' from Ichigo... x3

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Matsumoto she's going to be standing around with a big sweat drop from her head for about 2 chapters wondering what the hell she should do. xD

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Adam_xx's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

That "new guy" looks dangerous, it's like he's waiting for something to happen... >_>

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

oooo yeahhhhh
    what a chapter, can't wait for the next one

anyone can guess what the other varizard bankai looks like???
    have u seen when the varizards pull their sword all at once (when pinning down ichigo), i guess all their swords are not even on shikai state

and i think uliquiora is up to something, remember last chapter when aizen said "still remember the thing that i told u to do?" (something like that)
    i guess all the other espada are just decoy for uliquiro to do "something"
    anyone can guess what it is???

my prediction for ichico vs grimmjaw:
    ichigo will surely lose to grimmjaw, that will show him that he is still lack of training and need to look for other means of training besides the one he can get from varizards, that is just not his style, maybe he will be trained by isshin???
    or even meet up with hichigo and zangetsu and invent something cool, maybe new state of relase beside shikai and bankai.
    hehehehehe, just wild imagination i guess

WORLD CUPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    GO GO GO ENGLAND

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aDaMz
    That "new guy" looks dangerous, it's like he's waiting for something to happen... >_>
    Wouldn't surprise me. He's probably one of those who seems lazy and tired. But then gives their opponent a really creepy stare. And turns out to be strong. Not unexpected since its a common character role in many anime.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast