Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

yes I understand what you're feeling with the frustration, P-chan. But I think this is major development with the most recent chapter. Also, it would bring out new emotions for mui since he saw his mother taking part in this again.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, with few latest chapters, for a while now I actually have something to expect from the upcoming series. Mui had found out that he would stay as a kid near Soah, and now knowing her mother is on action, he's probably gonna think harder to solve the situation. His mother herself gave time to Soah, but is planning to do something in the time being too. I guess she's not bad at all. We'll just have to see how the complications with each love rival will play part in their plans.

I don't know, I feel like Soah has been passive most of the time, but I guess she doesn't really have something she can do anyway. It's always about gods and their powers. -_-

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This series has progressed far beyond the English translation.

It is really sad to see how Mui and Soah's love life has gone into paths of many obstacles, one after another. What a tough journey for both of them.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i haven't read the latest scans. what's the latest scanlation you have? I have up to 132 but I kind of stopped reading for a while because it gets confusing if you read this story slowly.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest English scan is up to chapter 132, while the Chinese ones have gone up to chapter 170. I'm not sure if there are other versions of it. I also wonder if the English scanlators are working on it or not, or just that the scanlations are being slow. The last I have read was chapter 166. I usually read this series in bout or else I can get lost in the story. It can be hard to follow the plot sometimes since there are multiple scenes of different people appearing and these scenes change from one place to another, or from one person (or a group of people) to another. This is probably the part that gets people confused.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    The latest English scan is up to chapter 132, while the Chinese ones have gone up to chapter 170. I'm not sure if there are other versions of it. I also wonder if the English scanlators are working on it or not, or just that the scanlations are being slow. The last I have read was chapter 166. I usually read this series in bout or else I can get lost in the story. It can be hard to follow the plot sometimes since there are multiple scenes of different people appearing and these scenes change from one place to another, or from one person (or a group of people) to another. This is probably the part that gets people confused.
    Exactly. I think that is a good explanation to how people easily get lost in the story. There are so many characters, so many interactions and relationships, and sometimes the faces and appearances look similar that it's hard to remember everything unless we read it in one go. Is there any sight of the ending coming soon? I may pick it up again if it's coming to an end.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your comment, phio_chan.

This series has started off with a nice story and also very well-received by readers. But as the plot gets deeper and more complicated, the degree of comprehension gets tougher. One would need some serious concentration and patience in order to follow through it.

At the current moment, the story seems to be at its hype. I am also on "hiatus" in reading (lol) but will pick up soon, seeing that a new chapter has just been translated.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35