Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mr. Fullswing help

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mr. Fullswing help

Quote Originally Posted by luca_torkjør
    I love it
    Stick=bat, and *there* Balls=balls and *there*
    lol?
    stick also means that other thing a guy has... you know!!
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄) 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity njt's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luca_torkjør
    Yea~~ I know
    Stick=bat and *there*   yea lol
    I have no falir for coming up with something like that so most of the time end up in sticking to Japanese and explaining like that. one pun I managed to translate into english was "無我中” "all in a fog, in desperation"......
    Oh
    I havent asked you yet,
    would you please check those character bios too?
    よろぴくお願いしまっす
    haha I'll try to squeeze time into it.... 最近まじで忙しくて・・・ haven't even had time to write the news post *dies*[br]Posted on: August 17, 2006, 02:47:21 PM_________________________________________________on this part
    Quote Quote:
    ついてね~俺 お茶漬けだ
    Crap, I've got Ocyaduke.( Chazuke ( 茶漬 け) or ochazuke (お 茶漬 け, from o + cha tea + tsuke moistening) is a simple Japanese dish made by pouring boiling green tea or water over rice roughly in the same proportion as milk over cereal. It usually has a topping. Common toppings include tsukemono, umeboshi , nori (seaweed), furikake, sesame seeds, salted Alaska pollock roe, salted salmon, and wasabi.

ah man, I got Ocyaduke
    Change Ocyaduke into Ochazuke it'd be a lot easier for people to pronounce it like this, instead of what we had^^;.

also before you release could you let me check out the chapter? So that I can see how it flows and all that...?
    Serizawa: But it's really heartwarming to see such good guys - perhaps not as good as we wanted, translation-wise, but their hearts are already grade A
    If you see a mistake in my translations, let me know! Thanks Click a frog to see my Resume!!

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i did change it and i will.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3