Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2003

Thread: BRB boob job ಥ益ಥ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lush Is GRUMPY

Imp there were two edited posts one that gary quoted and this one [and the second one was some emo shit that I erased but I didn't know they can see what was written before in the comment even if it was erased.... and I just found that out and realized that Gary posted the above quoted text cuz of that. That's all there was to it.

but doesn't really matter anymore

@Gary how come?
    Last edited by sakura-aneki; October 29, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh that one. I thought we meant the one about the art.

Edit: @Sakura - Yea, I thought we were discussing the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

meh

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

wonder how many saw it

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Imp there were two edited posts one that gary quoted and this one [and the second one was some emo shit that I erased but I didn't know they can see what was written before in the comment even if it was erased.... and I just found that out and realized that Gary posted the above quoted text cuz of that. That's all there was to it.

but doesn't really matter anymore

@Gary how come?
    Because I wasn't sure how to react to that rage

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

rage?

Wait you said you would have wrote that regardless if I posted the comment or not . If that's the case what rage then?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

rage?

Wait you said you would have wrote that regardless if I posted the comment or not . If that's the case what rage then?
    I'm talking about the first one you edited. The other you didn't edit until today.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah the one you quoted I edited today. so that's the rage one ok

Good to know I'm loved xDD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

So sakura, how is your stalker situation going? Any new ones? Would you like one? Some friends are unemployed stalkers and because the economy hasnt been too good they found themselves out of a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao no stalkers lately. There is this one guy on FB ...who keeps asking me out HE'S ANNOYING DA SHIT OUT OF ME cuz I kept telling him to leave me the fuck alone..... we have a mutual friend...that friend is a dude I have a small crush on and here comes prince charming who invites me out .... I try to like give hints that I like our common friend and I don't want to go out with him he starts criticizing said friend =A= who I know is self centered but still man.... weren't you friends?????
    And now he keeps proposing that we meet I keep saying no...asked for my number my skype all that and I said no... First time we talked HE GOOGLED MY FUCKING NAME to see what kind of a person I am....saw I like to draw and all of a sudden his facebook status[emplyiment thing] said he's an art director .... WTF MAN then I checked and he wasn't an art director anymore it seemed and I looked at his past jobs and the art director was nowhere to be found |:

So he's kinda stalkerish?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

he googles "sakura aneki" actually cuz that was my FB nickname on second fb and thus found my main FB where my info wasn't hidden and all that and other sites like deviantart and idk w/e

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

cchhaaallliiiiiiiiiiiiii

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

lmao you even have TAT under your name XDDDDDDD

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

cchhaaallliiiiiiiiiiiiii

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

lmao you even have TAT under your name XDDDDDDD

Haha - I hope you liked that xD now I just got to get in touch with Bob and stalk you like that crazy stalker.

What was the first step in stalking?

1. Search your name on Facebook?
    2. Then ask you you out
    3. Wait for rejection
    4. Doesn't take or understand the meaning for 'no'
    5. Track you down at your house(s)
    6. You call the cops?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I do like id :3

and well let me see

1. Sent me a PM on FB cuz it seems I can still get PMs from strangers -_-
    2.Started chatting about Diablo 3 and starcraft 2 [cuz he saw me post in a FB group for those that's why he sent me those msgs]
    3.Started talking about my nickname [sakura-aneki] and what it meant trying to look like he knew shit about japanese
    4.Googled nickname found my FB with my real name then googled that and started giving me info about me like my b-day and other shit he found over the internet.
    5.Asked me out as in hang out I told him maybe we'll meet when more of us hang out like me and our common friend [trying to bring him in the discussion here XD]
    6.Started talking about art and then the director of arts at idk what company appears on his profile when it wasn't before.
    7. TRIED BRIBING ME WITH A WACOM CINTIQUE after sending me links to it on ebay and amazon [as if I didn't know how much it costs ...it's my dream tablet for fucks sake] and saying "for that you gotta sell your soul to me" After which comes my reply "Who said I want it from you?" XD
    8.Continued trying to bribe me with a pen that genius made recently saying he already bought it and taking a pic of it and sending me the pic |: And that he wants us to meet so he can give it to me. Obviously said no XD
    9. Kept on saying how sexy I am and how perfect I am cuz I love art and look good and am a gamer and a dork and every guy's dream and shit like that |: [me already getting pissed]
    10. ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE. Said no ....and said I can meet him but not on a date I am not looking for an intimate relation or whatever and if he wants us to be JUST FRIENDS then oki otherwise bai bai. He said it's not like he's asking me to marry him |: and I'm like it's the same thing for me NO intimate relations doesn't mean just marriage , it means everything related to intimate idiot. Got really pissed and also bitched about him trying to bribe me with shit as if I'm some superficial woman who'd do shit like that to get what she wants. Then he's like THAT'S WHY I WANNA MEET YOU CUZ YOU'RE DIFFERENT |:|: }: -dug my own grave-

then I Stopped replying to his msgs after a while cuz it got really boring

So , there you have it. Not sure that;'s the precise order but yah from what I can remember

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I do like id :3

and well let me see

1. Sent me a PM on FB cuz it seems I can still get PMs from strangers -_-
    2.Started chatting about Diablo 3 and starcraft 2 [cuz he saw me post in a FB group for those that's why he sent me those msgs]
    3.Started talking about my nickname [sakura-aneki] and what it meant trying to look like he knew shit about japanese
    4.Googled nickname found my FB with my real name then googled that and started giving me info about me like my b-day and other shit he found over the internet.
    5.Asked me out as in hang out I told him maybe we'll meet when more of us hang out like me and our common friend [trying to bring him in the discussion here XD]
    6.Started talking about art and then the director of arts at idk what company appears on his profile when it wasn't before.
    7. TRIED BRIBING ME WITH A WACOM CINTIQUE after sending me links to it on ebay and amazon [as if I didn't know how much it costs ...it's my dream tablet for fucks sake] and saying "for that you gotta sell your soul to me" After which comes my reply "Who said I want it from you?" XD
    8.Continued trying to bribe me with a pen that genius made recently saying he already bought it and taking a pic of it and sending me the pic |: And that he wants us to meet so he can give it to me. Obviously said no XD
    9. Kept on saying how sexy I am and how perfect I am cuz I love art and look good and am a gamer and a dork and every guy's dream and shit like that |: [me already getting pissed]
    10. ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE. Said no ....and said I can meet him but not on a date I am not looking for an intimate relation or whatever and if he wants us to be JUST FRIENDS then oki otherwise bai bai. He said it's not like he's asking me to marry him |: and I'm like it's the same thing for me NO intimate relations doesn't mean just marriage , it means everything related to intimate idiot. Got really pissed and also bitched about him trying to bribe me with shit as if I'm some superficial woman who'd do shit like that to get what she wants. Then he's like THAT'S WHY I WANNA MEET YOU CUZ YOU'RE DIFFERENT |:|: }: -dug my own grave-

then I Stopped replying to his msgs after a while cuz it got really boring

So , there you have it. Not sure that;'s the precise order but yah from what I can remember

Damn this guys a pro ~

Sell your soul to me xDDDDD.

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed he is. Now he keeps sending me messages like "you stopped replying meanie" and "oh youre on invisible again aren't you" :| and I'm like ...dude give it a reeessstt pleease ...well he'll get bored eventually They all do XD

Thread Closed
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast