Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
:3 thank you :3
More questions? Hm?
1. What's your fave number?
2. Do you have a TV in your room?
3. What's your fave season?
4. Do you like throwing snowballs?
5. Prefer night or day?
6. What's your fave animal?
7. Are you collecting anything (such as stamps, pictures, special merchandises etc)?
1) 9 is my fav :3
2)yup I have *plays mortal kombat every day* *cough* not
4)YES! at boys especially *giggles*
5)hmmm this is a tough one ....I'll have to say night ... I love both of them!!!!!!!!
6)I love alll animallsss!!!! but guess that because I have a cat , I'll have to say cats ....but I luff bunnies dogs horses anythin! wolfs lions coyotes giraffes ....snakes....comodo(?) dragons xD (lizards) anything...except hyenas >.>
7)euh ...no not really xD
do you like hot dogs and donuts?
HMMM.....more questions for sakura....
1) Have you been in a real fight before (not tournaments or sparring)
2) You ever stop a person's heart (at least temporarily, since I know permanently is illegal >.>)
3) How are you with chi control? Can you use it to reinforce the body yet? Can you use it to strike organs yet?
*non MA questions now*
4) How many languages can you speak?
5) What countries have you been to?
6) Does Dracula still harass the towns people in Romania ???
1)yes ...one...last year.. february ...my brother...I won xD(because he smokes and he ran out of breath before me :3
2)lol no say... in wushu they don't teach you that...it's too brutal.There are so many insane people here that it's forbidden...only private clubs/trainers show these types of techniques to really advanced students.
3)umm ....no.....I'm just an ordinary sparring fighter >.> I mostly know basics sai....I can't control it...obviously use it when I'm extremely mad....
4) Fluently:English ; Medium(?): Italian Little: French Spanish Extremely little:japanese(working on that) and the dead language latin I know mostly nothing xD ....well little.... meaning a few words cant make whole sentence but I do understand more when I hear it XD
5)Few... Switzerland,Italy,Malaysia<3 Liked it the most in Malaysia! I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!
6)I wish he would ....sadly he's in prison xD tortured every day ..poor guy ... I should go save him ....maybe he'll make me immortal if I do :3
lol sakura, you should start doing chi training, which starts with breathing exercises. Chi used while angry is highly inferior to chi used when calm. It's also much easier to control.
I would ....if my trainer didn't focus so much on fighting...
teach me sai!
lol here's a simple excercise I can teach you online.
First, go into meditation position
breathe in, but dont just breathe, feel your breath, try to mentally follow it in your body through your mind. Focus on moving the energy of your breath to different parts of your body. Basically follow its flow and try to actually feel it.
when you breathe out do it slowly and controlled. Feel from where the exhaled air is coming from. Use the energy from exhaling to push the inhaled energy to a different part of your body (like the hand or arm).
continue over and over. It's a slow process, but over time you'll be able to get a better image of the chi control aspect
I want to go there too .wtf
Because a friend is living their. A friend I am sharing many obsessions with.
ah really? I made quite some friends there both from when I went the first time and from on the internet ...:3 it would be awesome to go see them+ I want to go back to get a chance to see the country more, I didn't have time when I went first cuz ....of the contest >.>
Sai! Thanks for the exercise!
Sakeni! Sakesakesakeniiii!! <333
ahahahaha lol hermieeee *glomps and hugs*
Hey ;_______________; when are you coming back ? *knows something's wrong with your internet*
When my modem arrives by mail. >__<
;__________; hope it's soon *hugs*