Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2003

Thread: BRB boob job ಥ益ಥ

  1. #151
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Windmillblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bronx NY Baby!!!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    634
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    you guys aint gonna believe this.lol. I dont understand japanese but since i watch alot of anime and have for the longest i understand some words. I was at china town today with my friends and i saw this japanese girl. so i walked up to her and tried to start a conversation. she went along with it then i asked her for her number cause i had to make moves so she said some japanese thing to me laughting and all i understood was hentai. lol lol lol. I got turned down but it was worth hearing that it was so funny. it really made my day.

  2. #152
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    the genius ...I like the idea! A lot actually
    Was thinking of this :
    Make a thread where we (the art mods ^^) select a few various pages from various manga and post thumbs of them in the thread which will be dedicated to this contest. and make a poll where users/colorists would have to vote for the page they like ...the voting lasting for a week or so and after that 3 weeks to color the winning page. And please don't turn my page in Gantz discussion xi0-sama.>.>
    So what do you think of the earlier mentioned? if you like the idea then I'll discuss it with the other mods ^^ and see what they think as well
    rofl @ Windmillblade

  3. #153
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ⎳█
    Country
    North Korea
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmillblade View Post
    you guys aint gonna believe this.lol. I dont understand japanese but since i watch alot of anime and have for the longest i understand some words. I was at china town today with my friends and i saw this japanese girl. so i walked up to her and tried to start a conversation. she went along with it then i asked her for her number cause i had to make moves so she said some japanese thing to me laughting and all i understood was hentai. lol lol lol. I got turned down but it was worth hearing that it was so funny. it really made my day.
    She probably said that she is like a hentai b*tch, but a le*b*.

  4. #154
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    the genius ...I like the idea! A lot actually
    Was thinking of this :
    Make a thread where we (the art mods ^^) select a few various pages from various manga and post thumbs of them in the thread which will be dedicated to this contest. and make a poll where users/colorists would have to vote for the page they like ...the voting lasting for a week or so and after that 3 weeks to color the winning page. And please don't turn my page in Gantz discussion xi0-sama.>.>
    So what do you think of the earlier mentioned? if you like the idea then I'll discuss it with the other mods ^^ and see what they think as well
    rofl @ Windmillblade


    That never happened...TheGenius brought up the topic to an art mod.....how's that not appropriate?

  5. #155
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Around geniuses & idiots
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post


    That never happened...TheGenius brought up the topic to an art mod.....how's that not appropriate?
    +1! I made sure of it!
    President Netero/My D-A account!

  6. #156
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    >.>


    Quote Originally Posted by Hermie View Post
    Fine, what DO you want to talk about, then?

    dunno >.< I'm bored ... any topic in mind?


    I don't even know why I bothered making this thread >.>
    Last edited by sakura-aneki; April 24, 2008 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #157
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    Sakura-sannnn!!! Popping down into your thread for the first timeee, wanted to ask you, what's your favourite piece of fan-art you've ever seen?

  8. #158
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    considering I love art >.> fan art , was asked before I think by kado but that was only for naruto fan art ...let me check my DA favorites xD
    ok I can't really decide so I'll post some that I like :3 a lot
    Katara
    Byakuya
    Haku
    Szayel Aporro Grantz
    Byakuya
    Ulquiorra
    Gin
    Grimmjow
    Ichigo
    Yea I love Jiuge's works ^^

    And many others but I need to check my old account's favorites to look for them cuz I changed accounts.

  9. #159
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    Wow, those are really good, I really liked the Haku one, though the drawing style made him look more like a girl.

  10. #160
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    yup well he does look like a girl in the anime as well :3
    and yea the artists are awesome ^^

  11. #161
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    perth
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    Though this may have been already asked, but who is your favourite character to draw???

  12. #162
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    to draw? hmmm not asked before Dunno don't have a favorite I mean I never thought about it , but whenever I draw something with a certain character in mind it always turns out to be sakura from naruto >.> I mean I always draw the pose/anatomy then when adding the face and hair and rest I think of sakura so yea >.> guess she's my fav.

  13. #163
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    OPENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD ONCE AGAIN

    should go change title

  14. #164
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan


  15. #165
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Come practice "Martial Arts" with Saky-nee-chan

    I'd rather puke rainbows

Thread Closed
Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts